00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

babydash65 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is there a way. . .

1,447 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is there a way. . . 2006-04-24 16:16:49

. . . to save the music from an animation onto my documents etc. .

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-24 16:22:50

any body. . .

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-24 16:35:52

I was half tempted to not respond and watch you go insane with impatience over the next 20 minutes, by I decided instead to enfuriate you with my lack of response and useless posts.

If I knew I would tell you. Give people more than 10 mins to answer.

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-25 16:24:35

I think i heard someone saying it can be done but i aint sure and steve you are so cruel

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-25 18:30:34

At 4/24/06 04:16 PM, Oktober wrote: . . . to save the music from an animation onto my documents etc. .

yes i do...

no seriously i do check in my posts i tell everyone who says "where can i download this music in this flash???"

BBS Signature

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-26 12:32:51

Its a bit complicated, and you cant do it on (most) motherboard based soundcards.

First, download Audacity. Then click start>programs>accessories>entertainment>v
olume control.

Now click Options>Properties. Check the 'recording' radio button.

In the list below, you should hopefully see 'what u hear' or 'wave' or 'all'. Make sure a green tick is next to them and hit OK.

Under the 'what u hear' or 'wave' or whatever channel, click the 'select' checkbox. Make sure it isnt muted, and press the big red 'record' button an audacity.

Now play the movie. It should record it straight into audacity, though be careful not to make any other sounds, so close IM programs that make alert tones, etc, or they will be in the recording.

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-26 12:41:26

At 4/24/06 04:16 PM, Oktober wrote: . . . to save the music from an animation

Go search for an SWF decomplier... save the swf locally - or you can look in your cache - either way - load it into your decompiler of choice and then select what you want to export... most decompilers will allow you to rip sound sprites etc. from an swf - a few will even create a new FLA from just an swf...

Or - just email the author and ask where they got the music in the first place...

BBS Signature

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-27 10:02:52

or if they got it from the audio portal on ng then you can just download the track from the artists audio page. 8-O i stote the obvious!

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Is there a way. . . 2006-04-27 10:38:23

At 4/27/06 10:02 AM, mhb wrote: if... you can just download the track from the artists audio page

WTF??!?!??! - How could you ever possibly expect someone to do that? - That's waaaaaay too easy...

BBS Signature