Be a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

  • 465,059 Views
  • 11,541 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Toocool100
Toocool100
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 9th, 2003 @ 07:31 PM Reply

Ok listen up everyone, stop filling up this thread with argument. If you dont like the show then dont watch it or bother people who do like it about it. We dont bother you with shows you like that we hate. So just go away and leave us alone. If you dont wanna shut up about it form your own anti dragonball Z club and talk to your friends about how much you hate it because we dont wanna hear it. thank you


Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

RussianSpy22
RussianSpy22
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 9th, 2003 @ 11:21 PM Reply

STFU

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 10:29 AM Reply

I'm bumping this topic up just to pissoff you DBZ haters:) Have a nice day:)

Little-NayNay-27
Little-NayNay-27
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 10:37 AM Reply

ya i watch dbz occasionally but i would never want to join anything like that

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 2/9/03 11:21 PM, RussianSpy22 wrote: STFU

YOU-STOLE-MY-PIC...!!!!!!!!
THATS IT!!!!!
I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU!!!
SEE YOU IN HELL....

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 12:08 PM Reply

if you want to know...i'm not 17...i'm 32...
i'm married have 2 cildren,a boy and a girl,and i LOVE to see DBZ wiht them...you,on the other hand,ar a saad fuck ho haits everything they see...
GET A LIFE!!!

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 12:46 PM Reply

Hey anyone there????

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 2/10/03 12:46 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Hey anyone there????

yes...me...
boring hu...

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:22 PM Reply

At 2/9/03 07:31 PM, Toocool100 wrote: Ok listen up everyone, stop filling up this thread with argument. If you dont like the show then dont watch it or bother people who do like it about it. We dont bother you with shows you like that we hate. So just go away and leave us alone. If you dont wanna shut up about it form your own anti dragonball Z club and talk to your friends about how much you hate it because we dont wanna hear it. thank you

Amen to that, brother! Baiwan needs banned (for posting such sick photos). BTW, oriental is a race of people, Baiwan. From the far East. And as for saying you're "too old" for DBZ, lol (It's funny how you admitted it's got good characters). Everyone here is older and much wiser than you and we watch DBZ. Since you're half chinese tell me, what was your other half? American? And YOUR country bombed Japan with the most horrific weapon invented? Let's hope it's never used again.
Wonder why America didn't give China aid money? Because it was a COMMUNIST country. I bet you don't even life in China.
So, fact is, you don't like DBZ, WE DO, and we'd appreciate it if you would just FUCK OFF. Thankyou.

Oh and that Japan must pay with mony or DEATH things was fucking sick. Wasn't any jsutice brought to the FEW MEN responsible for the mass murders? That'd be a lot more fitting, hopefully yuo'll be banned soon.


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 2/9/03 06:57 PM, Rulier wrote: did dbz cause a war? No!

What does dbz have to do wit whatever youre saying?

So what if they took it from some chinese thing, I like it everyone in this crew likes it , you DONT so get tha fuk out of here and post in something that you like!!!

Yup, couldn't agree more.


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Colby18
Colby18
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:28 PM Reply

Hello

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:42 PM Reply

"Nope...I TOLD YOU...THEY'RE RUINING A GOOD FABLE WITH GOOD CHARACTERS! I TOLD YOU ALREADY...IS YOUR ARGUMENT BLURRING YOUR MEMORY?"

Learn to press the "Caps Lock" key. And this was funny because you start to ramble in your posts and start talking so much shit I just skim them, so nothing to do with my memory, I just find you boring. Start to watch DBZ again, that might help...


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:47 PM Reply

"Nope...I TOLD YOU...THEY'RE RUINING A GOOD FABLE WITH GOOD CHARACTERS! I TOLD YOU ALREADY...IS YOUR ARGUMENT BLURRING YOUR MEMORY?"

Actually I have to say something about this again, didn't you say that DBZ had nothing to do with the fable? And now you do, DB wasn't based on the fable, remember? Oh, maybe it's YOUR memory blurring now...


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 02:47 PM Reply

Learn to press the "Caps Lock" key. And this was funny because you start to ramble in your posts and start talking so much shit I just skim them, so nothing to do with my memory, I just find you boring. Start to watch DBZ again, that might help...

the other option is thet he kills himself...

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 10th, 2003 @ 04:09 PM Reply

Hello eveyone anything new?

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 11:58 AM Reply

Is anyone here today?

Death-Head-666
Death-Head-666
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Hey, yay I am acctually here today, thanks for the e-mail. I've been swamped with work. Damn this topic has gotten pretty big in the last couple of days.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 2/11/03 12:35 PM, Death_Head_666 wrote: Hey, yay I am acctually here today, thanks for the e-mail. I've been swamped with work. Damn this topic has gotten pretty big in the last couple of days.

We have been flammed alot too :( oh well hey what is your job anyway?

Death-Head-666
Death-Head-666
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 12:47 PM Reply

Oh, and anouther thing, would all of you 13 year old little shit heads, leave us the fuck alone, your just a bunch of annoying little piss infected cum bubbles that have absolutly no life, and all you can do for fun is ragg on people, I have 3 words for you GET A JOB. Then maby you won't be little ass holes, I have looked at the profile of almost all of you that come in here and make fun of DBZ, especially that fucker that calls it gay porn, how would you know, you must watch an awful lot of gay porn to make that statement, damn, your only 13, don't turn into a fagget just yet, although comming in here and doing what you fuckers are doing is pretty fucking immature, so grow up and GET A JOB.

Death-Head-666
Death-Head-666
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 12:49 PM Reply

My father and I own our own Electrician company, we do residential, commercial, and some industrial when we can get our hands on it. It fucking sucks sometimes.
It's called Freeway and Associates Electric.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 2/11/03 12:49 PM, Death_Head_666 wrote: My father and I own our own Electrician company, we do residential, commercial, and some industrial when we can get our hands on it. It fucking sucks sometimes.
It's called Freeway and Associates Electric.

So what do you do there? Why does it suck sometimes? Does that mean you inherit the company?

Death-Head-666
Death-Head-666
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Well, I wire in houses (residential), Fast food resuraunts and gas stations (commercial), and places like wal mart and Home Depo and shit (industrial). And no I acctually won't inherit the company because we have a partnership ( Which means that he owns half and I own half) now if he was to pass away the, Yes I would own the hole thing myself. And it sucks because you always have to be in the fucking office or collect money, (which is fun), but then you have to pay your employees, (which sucks but I know I have to do it) And pay and go get the matterials. And the hours are extreamly long, I wish I could just say fuck it my 8 hours are up for today so I'm going home, but I can't, it I do that then I get no money. Does that long paragraph of bull shit kinda help. If not I can E-mail you sometime and explain it in more detail. ( OH, and I still go to school too)

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 2/11/03 12:47 PM, Death_Head_666 wrote: Oh, and anouther thing, would all of you 13 year old little shit heads, leave us the fuck alone, your just a bunch of annoying little piss infected cum bubbles that have absolutly no life, and all you can do for fun is ragg on people, I have 3 words for you GET A JOB.

Nice one, m8! These little shitheads are sad bastards.
So, I'm #10 in the crew, yeah?


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Rulier
Rulier
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 04:53 PM Reply

Finally peace!!

Let's enjoy this moments of peace by reflecting...

Ignorant ppl are more than ignorant but once they leave they shall never come bak and if tey do.....

THEY WON"T ESCAPE.... MY WRATH!!!!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 09:37 PM Reply

Hopefully I'll have my goku sj aniamtion doen for next week.


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Drummerboy0001
Drummerboy0001
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 11th, 2003 @ 09:47 PM Reply

piccolo rules !!!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 12th, 2003 @ 02:00 AM Reply

it's so kwaiet in here...
ar tose shit brains relly gone???
wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooottttttttttttt!!!!!!!! :D

panchan
panchan
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 12th, 2003 @ 03:52 AM Reply

i love dbz...fuck the haters they are just jealous fucks ^_^...all of them...

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 12th, 2003 @ 10:01 AM Reply

At 2/12/03 03:52 AM, panchan wrote: i love dbz...fuck the haters they are just jealous fucks ^_^...all of them...

HEY!!!!
nise pic of pan!!!!
o!!!
this is me,Majinwarking...like it???

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Feb. 12th, 2003 @ 11:56 AM Reply

Hey how is everyone today?