00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

251,814 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 14:04:28

At 7/22/07 11:56 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 7/22/07 11:09 AM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: Hehe, good idea. Why not giving those cookie for real?
LIKE THAT:
Because with only standard baking equipment and no saw, it would become a cooking nightmare to keep in shape.

And also I was thinking more of putting Link's face on a cookie. But then I guess we would just put it in some showcase or something.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 16:52:44

At 7/22/07 11:31 AM, Zoraxe7 wrote: Does anybody have that remake for ocerana of time, I think they called it master quest.
And If so how different is it from the orriginal?

I have it and its differences have already been listed here. You can get the disc for even cheaper now at EB Games, it runs about $35 from the once insane price of around $60.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 16:59:16

Who has the collectors edition?

Zelda Club

Nintendo Wii Club

Click sig to send message

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 17:18:53

At 7/22/07 04:59 PM, alphamosh wrote: Who has the collectors edition?

I have the collectors edition, both of them actually. The one with Master Quest and the original OoT is alright but I like playing the other disc more since I can play the first Zelda without having to bring out my NES. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 17:38:27

At 7/22/07 05:18 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I have the collectors edition, both of them actually. The one with Master Quest and the original OoT is alright but I like playing the other disc more since I can play the first Zelda without having to bring out my NES. :)

I have a good feeling the collectors editions of both those games are going to be worth something in the future. I have the Golden version on the Legend of Zelda for the NES. I used to hae two of them but I sold one for $25. Good money for an old game. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 18:21:43

At 7/22/07 01:09 PM, Viper456 wrote:
Master Quest is the same thing as Ocarina of time its just harder.

Oh boy, Ive played that game so much before the gamecube and ps2 came (I wish I had a x-box) that whenever I try to play it now its too easy.

Master quest will one day be mine!

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 18:41:44

At 7/22/07 05:38 PM, Seamonky wrote: I have a good feeling the collectors editions of both those games are going to be worth something in the future. I have the Golden version on the Legend of Zelda for the NES. I used to hae two of them but I sold one for $25. Good money for an old game. :)

I have 3 copies of that game, one of Zelda 2, two of Link to the Past, 1 of OoT and MM, TP, and those two collectors discs. I never got Wind Waker for some reason, I didn't like it. I also have some of the handheld games as well and I have 4 Swords Adventure for the Gamecube as well. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 18:43:30

At 7/22/07 06:41 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
I have 3 copies of that game, one of Zelda 2, two of Link to the Past, 1 of OoT and MM, TP, and those two collectors discs. I never got Wind Waker for some reason, I didn't like it. I also have some of the handheld games as well and I have 4 Swords Adventure for the Gamecube as well. :)

What two collector's discs? And how did you not like WW? And why do you have two copies of LttP? And 3 of what I'm assuming is the first one for that matter?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 18:52:42

At 7/22/07 06:43 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: What two collector's discs? And how did you not like WW? And why do you have two copies of LttP? And 3 of what I'm assuming is the first one for that matter?

The two collector discs for the Gamecube which were just ports of the olds ons on one, and OoT and Master Quest on the other.

I didn't like Wind Waker because I only played it a few times but when I did play it didn't really pull me in like the other Zelda games did so I didn't continue playing it.

I have two copies of LttP because I recieved one for a birthday present when it came out and then I found another one still sealed so I bought it so I'd have two copies; one to play and one sealed that I could put in my collection of "Perfect Games."

I have three copies of the first game since one got messed up from my brother's friend and the case was broken so its just the cart. The second is the one I use when I play the game and the third is sealed so its also in my collection.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 19:16:00

At 7/22/07 06:52 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
I have two copies of LttP because I recieved one for a birthday present when it came out and then I found another one still sealed so I bought it so I'd have two copies; one to play and one sealed that I could put in my collection of "Perfect Games."

The second is the one I use when I play the game and the third is sealed so its also in my collection.

So then why don't you have TP in a sealed case? And OoT for that matter? Hm? HMM!?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-22 19:30:48

At 7/22/07 07:16 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
The second is the one I use when I play the game and the third is sealed so its also in my collection.
So then why don't you have TP in a sealed case? And OoT for that matter? Hm? HMM!?

They all eventually go into my collection but TP hasn't yet since I haven't retired my Wii yet and its the same story with OoT. MM is in my collection already since I beat it and I didn't feel a need to play it again since I unlocked everything. The only reason my 64 is still out is because I want to have every single item on OoT before I retire it, on last count I was missing 3/4 of a heart peice to make it so I had everything but every little detail matters to me so I must get that before I retire the game. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 11:14:53

I want a Courage Cookie. They look good. :)

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 12:12:19

At 7/23/07 11:14 AM, blamninja1 wrote: I want a Courage Cookie. They look good. :)

Well that isn't the Courage Cookie. The Courage Cookie is NOT chocolate chip!

*Stabs LtHoT with the Master Sword*

And that's what happens when you fuck up the Courage Cookie!

*Points at LtHoT's corpse*

Now go make me sugar cookies! Make sure they are fresh too! I want to be able to fold them to a 90 degree angle and NOT have them snap!

*Hands blam a shopping list and a recipe guide*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 12:42:14

At 7/22/07 04:59 PM, alphamosh wrote: Who has the collectors edition?

I do, though that does not stop me from downloading them on Virtual Console because of Hiyama Fanboyism.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 15:12:48

At 7/23/07 12:12 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 7/23/07 11:14 AM, blamninja1 wrote: I want a Courage Cookie. They look good. :)
Well that isn't the Courage Cookie. The Courage Cookie is NOT chocolate chip!

*Stabs LtHoT with the Master Sword*

And that's what happens when you fuck up the Courage Cookie!

*Points at LtHoT's corpse*

Now go make me sugar cookies! Make sure they are fresh too! I want to be able to fold them to a 90 degree angle and NOT have them snap!

*Hands blam a shopping list and a recipe guide*

Real funny. By the way, I don't know if you had noticed, in the triforce of the cookie, Link from the Wind Waker is in it. The picture is maybe too small, but if you make it bigger, you'll se him.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 15:15:40

At 7/23/07 03:12 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
Real funny. By the way, I don't know if you had noticed, in the triforce of the cookie, Link from the Wind Waker is in it. The picture is maybe too small, but if you make it bigger, you'll se him.

I'm talking about JUST Link's face! And more like the Link from TP. And also don't think that just because you're still talking that I'm gonna let you live.

*Uses Finishing Blow on LtHoT*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 16:59:32

At 7/23/07 03:25 PM, Xtesh wrote:
*Blocks finishing blow*

*Shoots Xtesh through the forehead with an arrow and then surrounds him with bombs followed by bomb bugs*

Your triforce of Courage doesn't work when you try to kill people willy-nilly. So I can block you, but since the guy with the triforce of courage gets laid after the game, I sadly cannot cockblock you.

I killed you willy nilly! And no you cannot! And wouldn't we all just love to see that? *Winning music* You've defeated Ganondorf! Now go claim your prize! *Walks into house, closes door, turns off all the lights except for one*

And then you hear what could possibly be the best line in all of RVB. *Bow chicka wow wow*

Anyways, who's up for killing multitudes of lesser(i.e. every single other) Nintendo characters as Link(or Zelda, or Sheik) in SSBB?

YOU KNOW IT!!!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 17:21:45

At X/X/07 XX:XX XM, Everybody wrote: funny shit

Long time sinse I've been here. Don't think anybody missed me xD
Anyway, it's been advancing here...alot of Midna hentai, I like I like....Alot of e-cookies.

And to awnser the dude's question...I have the collectors edition ^^ My first introduction into the Zelda series, got it with my GameCube ^^
And you know, I've shwon my little 2 year old sister TP, OoT and SSBM and she loves the LoZ characters. Now, everyday when she gets home from kinder garden school thingy, she aks me to play Zelda with her, she's adorable ^^
I'm replaying TP and OoT, and she's intruiged by the story line, when she was listening to the story from the Deku Tree she was all quiet and fascinated ^^
I love my sister, she's a LoZ fan in making!

Ow yeah...Redesign, I love it.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 17:40:53

Have you guys ever beat Twighlight Princess?What do you think Gannon was easy or hard?I think easy cause I beat him on my first try!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 17:44:42

At 7/23/07 05:40 PM, Viper456 wrote: Have you guys ever beat Twighlight Princess?What do you think Gannon was easy or hard?I think easy cause I beat him on my first try!

I'm sorry but I just have to laugh at this.

LOL

And yes, it was easy.

Zelda Club

Nintendo Wii Club

Click sig to send message

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 18:12:29

At 7/23/07 03:15 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: I'm talking about JUST Link's face! And more like the Link from TP. And also don't think that just because you're still talking that I'm gonna let you live.

*Uses Finishing Blow on LtHoT*

*Get up, holding the hole in his body, using his last breath*

Dont think this end here, soon I shall return and then I will destroy you and all of your descendants.

*Fall on the ground, then vanish in a black aura with a maniacal laugh*

Anyway, is somebody here have tried to do a ''Master Challenge''? I'll explain myself. My friend and me (we both have Twilight Princess) tought to finish the game with only 3 hearts. That will demonstrate how good we are.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 18:35:16

At 7/23/07 05:40 PM, Viper456 wrote: Have you guys ever beat Twighlight Princess?What do you think Gannon was easy or hard?I think easy cause I beat him on my first try!

Pretty much yeah.
And the spoilers are off so I think everybody finished it. I think, because TK was complaining somewhere in march that only asshats haven't finished it yet.

And yes, Gannon was pretty easy. But, it's not really how many tries, but how long it took before you finished him.
Zelda is more a thinking game ;)

It did took me a a tiny moment to figure out you had a "Chance" before you could get him on the floor.

But the battle, was pretty epic I must say ^^
I now just play TP again, just for the fight. It's fun, two swordsman, in an arena, and the music :O
Epicness all around us ^^.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 18:55:56

At 7/23/07 06:35 PM, GayForGirls wrote:
It did took me a a tiny moment to figure out you had a "Chance" before you could get him on the floor.

Yeah, Ganonforf was easy, but it took some time when I didn't know the ''Chance'' existed. I remember I only used backspin to defeat him.

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 19:09:03

At 7/23/07 06:55 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: Yeah, Ganonforf was easy, but it took some time when I didn't know the ''Chance'' existed. I remember I only used backspin to defeat him.

And ending blow ofcourse.

But I had the same issue with OoT. I used an entirly different method then the GameGuides advice you.
I think it happens to all of us

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 20:36:30

At 7/23/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: And speaking of cheating, anybody know where I can get LoZ on NES for PSP?

I think you need mods from another website to install that game to your PSP. It's illegal to do that so I wouldn't try to mod up your PSP. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 21:09:29

At 7/23/07 05:21 PM, GayForGirls wrote:
Long time sinse I've been here. Don't think anybody missed me xD
Anyway, it's been advancing here...alot of Midna hentai, I like I like....Alot of e-cookies.

Which you don't get. Neither actually. So you're out on the hentai AND the cookies. And I bet Xtesh missed you. We all know how he feels about guys.

And you know, I've shwon my little 2 year old sister TP, OoT and SSBM and she loves the LoZ characters. Now, everyday when she gets home from kinder garden school thingy, she aks me to play Zelda with her, she's adorable ^^

What I want to know is what the hell you little sister is doing in kindergarten at two years old. And also how she has the capacity to play LOZ with such complex things as strategy and such. Is your little sister a super baby genious or something?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 21:58:20

ILL JOIN!!!!!!

i welvome link

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 22:22:45

At 7/23/07 09:58 PM, NGMasterSoldier wrote: ILL JOIN!!!!!!

You will eh? Come back with some sense in that head. THEN you can join. You don't just barge in saying shit like that.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-23 23:05:28

At 7/23/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: Can't be done. You get a heart container from each boss, and there's about 10ish bosses in each game that gives you a heart container.

I don't really know. In fact, I didn't finished the first boss since I decided to do the Master Challenge, but do you really have to take the heart, or you can just skip it and go outside of the dungeon?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 03:29:47

Well the final move was epic with the flips and stuff like the neck cracking Zant.And maybe everybody defeated Ganon.The hardest was probably the Dragon