00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old BBS Pics

14,713 Views | 16 Replies

Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 03:24:05

I found a fair amount of old BBS pics on my computer.

Old members will immediately recognize the pics.

New members probably won't.

Here we go...

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 03:29:11

When people make comments like "Oh he's the new weasel" or "I bet this is weasel with a new account", this is who they're referring to. The original Weasel.

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 03:41:48

This was the "original" Goth Chick on the old BBS. She didn't say much, but was definetly popular with the other users! Unfortunatly she lost popularity with NewGrounds because of a string of BBS attacks she and a few others initiated.

(I think she looks much nicer than Geisha). ^_^

Her name was "Metal Girl". You may have seen her as NatashaV(sp?).

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 03:49:59

This is a pic of Sherbert as just a little kitty.

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 04:23:28

hey pchan... appreciate the look at the old, old bbs :) always wondered what that weasel kid looked like... i shoulda tried the bbs earlier but didn't bother till i started seeing stamper tributes (i didn't care for you stamper, at the time you only made street life and a bunch of shorter copies and i didn't care for your shit cuz it was too slow) but i did want to know what happened, the webpage looked fishy but i had no reason not to believe it (was weird that your friend would know your ftp password though)... but anyway, thats when i first came here, to look for answers to that... then waited a week and decided to start posting...

so thats where i came from. stamper i can't believe i have to blame you for my daily checking of this, you lovable asshole.

but yeah, i missed out on a lot it looks, cuz i've been here since july, signed up in october, and its cool to see this stuff...so keep posting them pchan :)

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 05:46:37

Hmmm....

I just went to take a look at the old BBS and it seems that all of the "lost pics" are actually back up again.

Is there still any point in what I'm doing? Hmm... don't think so. But I'll finish anyways.

----------------------------

I don't remember this girls name, but to the best of my memory, I *think* this is one of Tom's old girlfriends. (Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd appreciate some help from the old BBS members.)

BTW: This is one of her BAD pics. Spooky eh?

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 05:50:53

I feel guilty for posting this pic. Newgrounds...please forgive me.

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 06:37:03

And now finally..... Charisma!!! Everyone's favorite Camgirl!

It's a little known fact that Charisma wasn't always the beautiful person she is now...

In fact (at one point) she was actually a human being just like the rest of us.

Below is a rare cam-pic oF Charisma after experiencing a series of REALLY BAD relationships....

(I think it's safe to say that she let herself go).

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 06:40:35

At 3/3/01 06:37 AM, P-Chan wrote: And now finally..... Charisma!!! Everyone's favorite Camgirl!

It's a little known fact that Charisma wasn't always the beautiful person she is now...

Below is a rare cam-pic oF Charisma after experiencing a series of REALLY BAD relationships....

Imagine if someone that big did get down to Charisma's size, imagine the overhang, the spare skin could probably make around 5 bass drums.

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 06:40:57

Luckily for us, she regained her self-control, and was gladly welcomed back into Newgrounds...

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 06:49:25

At 3/3/01 06:40 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
At 3/3/01 06:37 AM, P-Chan wrote: And now finally..... Charisma!!! Everyone's favorite Camgirl!

Imagine if someone that big did get down to Charisma's size, imagine the overhang, the spare skin could probably make around 5 bass drums.

Today I learned a new word. "Overhang".

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 12:08:22

Those pics bring back memories. Teehee. ;)

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 12:40:47

At 3/3/01 03:41 AM, P-Chan wrote: This was the "original" Goth Chick on the old BBS. She didn't say much, but was definetly popular with the other users! Unfortunatly she lost popularity with NewGrounds because of a string of BBS attacks she and a few others initiated.

(I think she looks much nicer than Geisha). ^_^

Her name was "Metal Girl". You may have seen her as NatashaV(sp?).

If she looks better than me, it's because I took the ugliest pic of me I could find and post it up here. So, I see I'm not the first Goth chick here. I must find this woman.

Old BBS Pics

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 14:27:52

At 3/3/01 05:46 AM, P-Chan wrote: Hmmm....

I just went to take a look at the old BBS and it seems that all of the "lost pics" are actually back up again.

Is there still any point in what I'm doing? Hmm... don't think so. But I'll finish anyways.

I don't remember this girls name, but to the best of my memory, I *think* this is one of Tom's old girlfriends. (Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd appreciate some help from the old BBS members.)

gah! its a corpse.

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 15:46:46

I think that is...I forgot her name, though. I remember a page Tom made for her with a flash animaton of a ball bouncing that she made.

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 15:47:39

At 3/3/01 05:50 AM, P-Chan wrote: I feel guilty for posting this pic. Newgrounds...please forgive me.

That kid was a moron. I should go look up his personal information that was on the old BBS. Then mail him a friendly letter.

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature

Response to Old BBS Pics 2001-03-03 17:03:57

At 3/3/01 03:46 PM, Lord_Aba wrote:

I think that is...I forgot her name, though. I remember a page Tom made for her with a flash animaton of a ball bouncing that she made.

No way! that chick Tom made the page for was hott if i remember correct. That is a zombie, she ate Wade's brain (no offense).