00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WoW website, front page!

18,463 Views | 100 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-03-21 23:05:04

I just noticed this post. I'm glad sponsoring this game benefited us both, Tom!

It recently made Wow Europe front page too! Which is awesome :)

It's great that so many people are enjoying my game, makes me feel good inside. Stay tuned for the next one, which will be 100 times better (and then some). Oh, and whoever helped beta test this game rocks! Thanks for the great aid :D

Cheers,
Gamer Disclaimer

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-03-24 07:00:49

At 3/17/06 09:33 AM, Altforgreatjustice wrote: Pretty cool, World of Warcraft is a pretty nice game. Good thing they didn't nick the swf but instead just put a link.

hmm good game but i can't play that game, when i try to create an account it asks me Authentication Key. what is it?? where do you get it?

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-03-26 11:17:27

wow. that should help get alot of people to ng.

Just here to pass the time :)

http://www.faille.deviantart.com

BBS Signature

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-03-27 10:32:59

Why does everybody keep on saying good job Tom? It's un medicore's game. Now NG's slogan is obvious 'Everything by everyone', without Flashers NG wouldn't get any visits :P. That makes it good actually, good flashers and a good website design + ideas.

BBS Signature

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-04-03 07:58:22

At 3/24/06 07:00 AM, mak406 wrote:
At 3/17/06 09:33 AM, Altforgreatjustice wrote: Pretty cool, World of Warcraft is a pretty nice game. Good thing they didn't nick the swf but instead just put a link.
hmm good game but i can't play that game, when i try to create an account it asks me Authentication Key. what is it?? where do you get it?

how you guys say it is a nice game when you even can't register???

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-04-07 17:01:42

its a great game, nicely done. as a big WoW fan i must say im quite impressed.

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-04-13 07:05:40

I have been level 40. But I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling. But at that time I found a forum some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this wibesite to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see this website and give me some advices.

and u can contact the seller via
ICQ£º108239029
AIM£ºgilssales
YAHOO£ºsellgilstoyou
MSN£ºgils_sales@hotmail.com
http://www.playerturbo.com
network games£ºWOW ; Ragnarok Online ; ROSE online; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .

¹ã¸æ´Ê

Hi guys,

We have together some of the best cheat and
exploit writers and top guide creators in the market to
launch the fastest growing cheat and exploit site in the
world.
and also, all the infomation are free.
Pls join us: http://www.playertur..om/forum/default.asp

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-10-01 06:02:43

At 3/17/06 10:52 AM, Inglor wrote: Blizzard always have such good spirit :)

Oen dey i wil werk 4 dem, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-10-22 13:14:18

Ladies and Gentlemen: welcome to website--www.agamegold.com where we offer Power leveling service and WOW gold. cheap Price, fast Delivery,enjoy yourself in our website.Our E-mail address is agamegold@agamegold.com.

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-10-24 01:39:57

Ladies and Gentlemen: welcome to website--www.agamegold.com-- where we offer Power leveling service and WOW gold. cheap Price, fast Delivery,leveling chatacters from 40 or below to 60,we guarantee a 40l mount and one profession you desired to 300 points. enjoy yourself in our website.Our E-mail address is agamegold@agamegold.com.

Response to WoW website, front page! 2006-10-28 03:22:08

Cool

Thanks to Turkeybean for the sig.

BBS Signature