00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Deadmanliving just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monty Python sucks, get over it

13,867 Views | 152 Replies

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:47:17

At 3/11/06 01:44 PM, the_bomb12 wrote: monty phython rocks you son of a (censored) its funny you just dont under stand british humor cuz im british !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the red guys me the yellow guys you lol

As a british citizen, I apologise for the idiot that i am quoting... Although his intentions were pure, he spread retard all over this thread with his fucking stupid post.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:47:54

Yeah Audioslave rocks.
And so does Monty Python.

ZING See the connection now?

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:48:35

Just because you dont understand humour doesnt mean you have to try and dumb everyone else down to your level. Monty Pythons's Flying Circus makes me laugh hysterically every time! Also what do you mean by trend? I thought comedy was for everyone to enjoy and wasnt just for certain people?

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:52:32

At 3/11/06 01:46 PM, LogoPresents wrote: HEY! PRY! What's up dude? Long time no see.

Not much really, I'm finding this theard to be kinda funny. I admit i enjoy Monty Python but damn these fanboys get so protective over a show.

You guys enjoy monty python fine but don't waste your time protecting your fav tv series, flash or anime on an internet fourm.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:53:13

Eccchhh Family Guy is a horrible show in my opinion! Its the same damned thing every time "remember when" "worse than the time I" "atleast it didnt go as bad". Those are the three most commonly used lines in that humourless dreck. I cant even sit through one episode without praying to god to kill that Mcfarlane guy.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:54:09

I like monty python, pretty funny stuff.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:54:47

At 3/11/06 01:52 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Not much really, I'm finding this theard to be kinda funny. I admit i enjoy Monty Python but damn these fanboys get so protective over a show.

You guys enjoy monty python fine but don't waste your time protecting your fav tv series, flash or anime on an internet fourm.

Holy shit dude...you gettin' older on me? I'm not used to seeing words of wisdom from you...are you feeling OK? :D

Ignorance is bliss.

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:55:23

At 3/11/06 01:52 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote:

Dont worry dude, i'm not. I'm just picking apart peoples dumb posts for fun... from both sides.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:57:57

Oh gee.
Arguing about movies on the internet.
This topic clearly wasnt made simply to piss people off.

ugh, newgrounds.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 13:59:54

At 3/11/06 01:57 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Oh gee.
Arguing about movies on the internet.
This topic clearly wasnt made simply to piss people off.

ugh, newgrounds.

Hey man...Internet=Serious Business bro...never take things lightly!

Ignorance is bliss.

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:04:04

yes, because obviously your opinion is everyone esles opinion.

i amm surprised that this tread had lasted this long. because its just about a stupid kid who hates something, and hates people that hates it. however...he cant do ANYTHING about it exept bitch about it.

true signs of a complete IDIOT

i like monty python...

what you going to do?

nothing exept complain and/or made stupid threats that only show how much of an idiot you really are.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eliberries!

this is the users orange and officer. lovers till the end

If you see I have bad grammar, ignor it because I dont give a fuck

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:04:56

At 3/11/06 12:33 PM, FatBoyBillyBob wrote: How can you not laugh when someone randomly yells "Ni!" in the school halls.

Monty Python made our lives funnier.

EDN

That isn't funny, it's fucking dumb. Monty Python does suck.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:05:34

At 3/11/06 02:04 PM, HogWashSoup wrote: yes, because obviously your opinion is everyone esles opinion.

i amm surprised that this tread had lasted this long. because its just about a stupid kid who hates something, and hates people that hates it. however...he cant do ANYTHING about it exept bitch about it.

or it could actually be a troll

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:06:13

At 3/11/06 01:59 PM, LogoPresents wrote: Serious Business

You got rejected from the ucfd, funstuff :P

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:07:17

I love monty python, although in the show only a few of the skits tend to really make me laugh. Still though, I don't see why you find it so bad, unless you simply don't have the sense of humor to enjoy it. Your loss really, although maybe you only saw a few bad skits and only are only judging based on that.

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:07:20

It all depends on your taste in comedy. British comedy isn't as blatant as American humor is and sometimes it's just so stupid you have to laugh.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:07:45

At 3/11/06 01:44 PM, the_bomb12 wrote: monty phython rocks you son of a (censored) its funny you just dont under stand british humor cuz im british !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the red guys me the yellow guys you lol

Good job representing the british. Retard.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:13:10

I always liked Monty Python, it's annoying when people always quote it, though.

:Mom! The meatloaf! FUCK!

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:14:36

At 3/11/06 02:04 PM, HogWashSoup wrote: yes, because obviously your opinion is everyone esles opinion.

i like monty python...

what you going to do?

nothing exept complain and/or made stupid threats that only show how much of an idiot you really are.

This fourm is built on topics like these. without em there wouldn't be much else other than the o rly owls that make you kids horny.

OMG ORLY OWL FAP FAP FAP

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:15:17

the camelot one was okay

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:20:20

Never said so...but this ISN'T a communist society, so, I'm allowed to express my opinion, right?

i amm surprised that this tread had lasted this long.

You just revived it, thanks.

because its just about a stupid kid who hates something, and hates people that hates it. however...he cant do ANYTHING about it exept bitch about it.

And you're bitching about a stupid kid who hates people who like something, right? Does that make you more or less intelligent than me?

2nded

i like monty python...

Good for you dude, give yourself a star.

what you going to do?

I told you to give yourself a star, so, go for it.

I made a threat? Come now, I'm not THAT lame.

O yeah, I totally forgot...This proves your IQ of more quantity than mine.

Ignorance is bliss.

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:22:06

i haven't watched that show but all his movies made me laugh my ass off

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:25:02

At 3/11/06 02:07 PM, Squatting_Dog wrote: It all depends on your taste in comedy. British comedy isn't as blatant as American humor is and sometimes it's just so stupid you have to laugh.

This is a ligit argument...and it has taken the wind out of my sails...damn you squatting_dog...I was filled with so much anger...and you've settled me down with you wise ways.

Mom! The meatloaf! FUCK!

God damn that was hilarious.

Ignorance is bliss.

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:31:54

Its ok lads. He's a yank. He probably wouldn't know its funny if it hit him in the face.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:40:02

monty python is ether you love it or hate it.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 14:41:01

At 3/11/06 12:22 PM, FatBoyBillyBob wrote: The Holy Grail is the fucking shit my good sir.

Word.

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 15:36:26

At 3/11/06 01:38 PM, Salyriad wrote:
At 3/11/06 01:25 PM, I_AM_PIRATE wrote: It's not sophisticated, its not smart...
That's rich, coming from a guy who has a kevan.org link in his sig...

The least you could do is disguise the damn thing!

Lol. I couldn't figure out how/ I'm too lazy to find out....

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 15:55:25

At 3/11/06 12:20 PM, LogoPresents wrote: Seriously, seems every day I see someone saying that, that lame-ass show is actually funny. I can't sit through 20 seconds without wanting to kill someone or something. Violent? Nah, it just really sucks that bad.

Crowd-"He's the messiah!"
Brian-"Go away! I'm not the messiah!"
Person-"Only the true messiah could deny his power!"
Brian-"Fine then, I AM THE MESSIAH!"
Crowd-"HE'S THE MESSIAH!"

another rough exerpt

Brian-"NOW FUCK OFF!"
Man-"How would you like us to fuck off, oh messiah?"

nah, not very funny

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 16:02:58

At 3/11/06 01:26 PM, I_AM_PIRATE wrote:
At 3/11/06 01:15 PM, E-Spionage wrote: Most of America's comedy is retarded (that also explains why so many americans like it), take Deuce Bigalow for example....
Lol... No one likes Deuce Biglow. It bombed. No one saw it.

that movie is quite good actually..but anyway monty python is funny as fuck

BBS Signature

Response to Monty Python sucks, get over it 2006-03-11 16:05:25

i like monty python and both those movies you said.
i bet And Now for Something Completly Different would give you and annurism. lol