Be a Supporter!
XannyBarz
XannyBarz
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:42 PM Reply

Look at this chart...I feel bad for Orientals.

Bull Crap!

Eudaimonism
Eudaimonism
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:44 PM Reply

I guess we're just the better than them.


"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature
EyelessArchfiend
EyelessArchfiend
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:46 PM Reply

*cough* Ron Jeremy *cough*

Let's go over to Africa and see their biggest dong, eh?

Actually let's not. I don't want to puke...


¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤
Happiness is a warm gun.

BBS Signature
XannyBarz
XannyBarz
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:46 PM, EyelessArchfiend wrote: *cough* Ron Jeremy *cough*

Let's go over to Africa and see their biggest dong, eh?

Actually let's not. I don't want to puke...

Lol, imagine it being like 48" long.

ArtemisTheHunter
ArtemisTheHunter
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:47 PM Reply

White people's average is the worlds average. We are them PWNZORS!


My name is EvanStone.
You will refer to me as such or I'll crack your head open with my level 20 rusty pipe.

ArtemisTheHunter
ArtemisTheHunter
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:47 PM, PF79 wrote:
At 2/18/06 11:46 PM, EyelessArchfiend wrote: *cough* Ron Jeremy *cough*

Let's go over to Africa and see their biggest dong, eh?

Actually let's not. I don't want to puke...
Lol, imagine it being like 48" long.

If they got a boner, there heads would explode.


My name is EvanStone.
You will refer to me as such or I'll crack your head open with my level 20 rusty pipe.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:49 PM Reply

That chart is stupid. Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Rocco, all have bigger penis's than most average men. And they are all white. This topic should be closed, cause the idiot who posted that chart is trying to start a race war. Fucking moron, and why does the topic creator care so much about penis size? Is he gay?


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

XannyBarz
XannyBarz
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:52 PM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:49 PM, TheSadnessOfLife wrote: That chart is stupid. Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Rocco, all have bigger penis's than most average men. And they are all white. This topic should be closed, cause the idiot who posted that chart is trying to start a race war. Fucking moron, and why does the topic creator care so much about penis size? Is he gay?

No go fuck yourself you cunt, all I did was post a chart. If I ever met you i'd kill your ass.

IllustriousPotentate
IllustriousPotentate
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:53 PM Reply

Thankfully, there's only been a slight increase in the number of misleading charts over the past 3 years.

Bull Crap!


So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we had the key...

BBS Signature
Funny-Man
Funny-Man
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Artist
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 11:53 PM Reply

bigger penis does not make a bigger man.....lol


NO NO! Cut the GREEN Wire!

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:52 PM, PF79 wrote:
At 2/18/06 11:49 PM, TheSadnessOfLife wrote: That chart is stupid. Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Rocco, all have bigger penis's than most average men. And they are all white. This topic should be closed, cause the idiot who posted that chart is trying to start a race war. Fucking moron, and why does the topic creator care so much about penis size? Is he gay?
No go fuck yourself you cunt, all I did was post a chart. If I ever met you i'd kill your ass.

hahaha, a little 14 year old... You better check yourself you can't kick anyones ass. Can't even post a real picture of yourself in your profile, probably because you're some skinny ugly looking crackhead


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Major-punk
Major-punk
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:53 PM, FunnyMan11191 wrote: bigger penis does not make a bigger man.....lol

Pff that's loser talk.

JackRabbitStudios
JackRabbitStudios
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Bull Crap! Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 2/18/06 11:53 PM, IllustriousPotentate wrote: Thankfully, there's only been a slight increase in the number of misleading charts over the past 3 years.

That doesn't account for 2006, for all we know misleading charts could be running rampant. In our homes, our schools, our bags of groceries!


"Eggplant tastes like eggplant....but meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty God damn good, doesn't it?"-Dennis Leary (No Cure for Cancer)

BBS Signature