00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

this will probly seem racist

3,082 Views | 71 Replies

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 21:48:03

At 2/17/06 07:46 PM, Darth_Badass wrote: ok so its black history month, i personally dont think they should get there own month.it is not racism,i just simply am not sugar coating my messages,i am sorry if i offend anyone.

Wow, your a revolutionary just like the 10,000 ones before you. Racism is a thing of life, it will never be resolved. Racism has been since the beginning of time and will be there at the end, if you would want to get rid of racism it would be a 125 year process where it invovles not teaching kids history, and giving everyone free sex from woman of other rciesweur.

You took Morgan Freemons idea anyway.

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:01:59

At 2/17/06 11:21 PM, sticky-shoes wrote: write to the government then about it. just posting it here is basicly saying

"i dont like this, but i wont do anything about it, but i wish it wasnt here, but i still wont do anything about it"

dont complain...act

Oh I'm sure a bill banning Black History Month would pass without any dissenters.

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:07:02

Seriously, they don't need a fucking month... Super, you're black, I can see that every fucking day, you don't need to montage my ancestor's racism throughout an entire month.

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:08:52

yeah damn blackies taken all our months! we should get a band together and HANG EM!

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:10:56

They went through 10,000 years of slavery they should at least get there own month...

or something like that...

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:15:31

I'm not racist, I just steal all the black girls away from there black men. Oh, and the fact that all the girls want me but CAN'T have me, I'm such a tease. I just flap my penis around and jump and down in excitement when a female asks me for my phone number. Oh, and than I tell there pretty face to go fuck off, just because I like acting all bad ass.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:15:39

ok, they got freedom, and they get a month? why dont others get a month? like Indian Appreciation Month? Or White Study Month? not even month, maybe even week! anything! it's unfair... i'm not racist.

Check out my newest News Post!

Anyone need an artist or coder for a game? Drop me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:18:55

At 2/18/06 10:15 PM, KyleDaFox wrote: ok, they got freedom, and they get a month? why dont others get a month? like Indian Appreciation Month? Or White Study Month? not even month, maybe even week! anything! it's unfair... i'm not racist.

They get a month because they whine and bitch so much, just like you. Maybe you can get your special month to if you really want. Just start a protest, and go around calling everyone whos the majority a racist. Oh, and don't forget to color yourself the color brown or dark black. Your crying won't work unless you paint yourself another color.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:21:24

positive racism is just as bad, we just shouldnt be drawing lines in this day and age. Its like my opinion of christmas, ever noticed how EVERYONE gets christian festivals off, but only the ethic groups get their festivals off. We should all get everyone else's days off, if not to worship then at least to acknowledge it.

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:22:05

lmfao dude, and i thought i was a badass TheSadnessOfLife is a badass!

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:29:59

At 2/17/06 07:48 PM, Darth_Badass wrote: no i dont think that any ethnic/race group should get there own month

Seconded.

BBS Signature

Response to this will probly seem racist 2006-02-18 22:36:05