00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hardcore Programmers

18,340 Views | 127 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-15 22:21:39

At 2/13/06 03:00 PM, TomFulp wrote: I am looking for an insanely bright programmer in the Philadelphia area, preferably someone with experience in game development and a traditional education in C++. Professional experience in the game industry is not necessary but would be a plus.

talk to me in 3 years when i get my bachelors in gaming and simulation programming. then i'll know c++, mysql, java, c#, AS, and other things i cant name. ive always had a passion in creating the type of games you've been coming up with.

im pretty good with AS tho, i just started c++

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-16 09:53:47

At 2/13/06 03:06 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/13/06 03:04 PM, DeadPixels wrote: Wow, you seem quite rushed, Tom. Everything okay?
Everything is fine, I'm just curious to see if this post draws anyone out of the woodwork. NG can't go wrong with another good programmer on the team; we've got more ideas than manpower at the moment and it hurts. :)

Everything fine??

No, it is not Tom!
I wasn't here for two freeking days (SCHOOL) and I felt like I came to some random place.
I was like "WTF?????????????".

Heh ;)

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-16 18:19:41

Can ya wait 3-4 years? lol... thats when i am able to help you out.

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-17 12:54:27

Ok kids, old people, and the mentally handicap (my family included)

Step back and marvel in my glory I am super nut job and I am here to say
* what's the internet and what's a computer *

Thank you and like always this message has been brought to you by disco making Stu a hit with the ladies since episode #1

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-17 18:32:29

holy shit how long was i gone like 1 day lol i dont like the slogen

--------------------------------

Please contact me at DReinertwork@yahoo.com in regards to Voice Acting work/responses. Thank you.

I go by Daniel "ninonybox" Reinert

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-18 01:13:43

Tom, I would recommend posting on http://www.gamedev.net/. It would be such a great job to have, if I weren't still in highschool, i'd apply as soon as possible. With 4 years of C++ under my belt and not too much experience creating games though, I wouldn't be eligible anyway. Good luck finding a new programmer Tom.

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-20 00:41:16

yo i am new how to make games
yo i am new how to make games

Response to Hardcore Programmers 2006-02-21 12:06:29

At 2/13/06 04:14 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote: This highly interests me... but I just don't know if I make the grade.

I love flash programming and programming in general. C++ was my first language but only for the basics. I've been programming for a while though so I tend to pick up languages pretty quick...

I VOTE AFRO NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ROXORS THE WEB!!

BBS Signature