00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One week until the Competition!

749 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 20:50:59

W00t! So exciting. Im just so pissed because I had this super amazing mcperfect song for the competition but I uploaded it onto my audio page. Selfishness... Sigh

Talk about the competition guys! This is an extension. Sorry. Don't know why I did this.

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 20:53:43

so far we have a good number up there, and I hope at least another 3-4 will prop up before the deadline! We have yet to get a grand piece from many composers. Hopefully we will get them!

Also if you wanted to, you could have posted up your song here, because if the group agrees, we will build a minor website with all the pieces of the contest (and all other contests), and wipe out the NGAudioArtists profile.

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 21:05:10

i am certain i will lose the competition. but i am also certian i will get a shit-ass low score. i believe that solus will do very well. i believe that since faction one doesn't have many pieces submitted as of yet that that's wht we're waitin' on mostly. i also think that by the time this contest is over no-one in it will care how well they did, they'll just enjoy the fact that they got to have so many composers get interested in somethin' like this. and for my final prediction, i will get the lowest score in faction 2 because my song really does suck. thank you. please pull your lucky numbers from the slot below. and have a mystical day.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 21:49:30

I am SO looking foreward to the judging!

squeals with excitment

I'm Zenon. Stop giving me those weird looks when I have a different name :'(

And I'm submitting music on THIS account now! Check it out instead of on "ZENON" :O

BBS Signature

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 22:03:31

zenon you have 2 accounts

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 22:16:53

At 2/12/06 10:03 PM, RemedyX wrote: zenon you have 2 accounts

haha, I'm sure he is well aware of that.

Crap! Week before contest deadline! *goes to keyboard* I wanna make something til then and submit!

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 22:18:52

x.X i cant post in the Composition contest thread for another 25 minutes X.X wtf is that all about...

Damn that's nasty :(

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-12 23:03:44

At 2/12/06 10:03 PM, RemedyX wrote: zenon you have 2 accounts

I, actually, have 3.

I'm Zenon. Stop giving me those weird looks when I have a different name :'(

And I'm submitting music on THIS account now! Check it out instead of on "ZENON" :O

BBS Signature

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-13 09:09:15

At 2/12/06 08:53 PM, MaestroSorrow wrote: Also if you wanted to, you could have posted up your song here, because if the group agrees, we will build a minor website with all the pieces of the contest (and all other contests), and wipe out the NGAudioArtists profile.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

No, really, I like the idea. A lot. You'll just have to link to the site in your song description.

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-13 09:32:34

I hate to say this guys , but you are starting to take too much place with this competition.

Response to One week until the Competition! 2006-02-13 09:36:24

OoO what competetion would this be? Theres no sticky.