00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

omg more photo wallpapers

1,554 Views | 27 Replies

omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 19:59:13

Mountain Clouds
1024x768
1280x1024
Why Bother Coming Up? (Sun)
1024x768
1280x1024

Here are the rest of the wallpapers:
http://dmitry.zodanet.com/Wallpapers/

they're nice you know

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:06:54

Wow, how did you manage to snap the first picture?

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:07:54

At 1/6/06 08:06 PM, _matt_ wrote: Wow, how did you manage to snap the first picture?

i had to train for about six years until i could harness the amazing power i need to press the shutter on my camera

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:13:34

Boo yeah.

Thank dmitry. I needed a new wallpaper. :)

omg more photo wallpapers

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:14:26

stupid windows won't let me change my wallpaper since i had that spyware infection.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:20:21

At 1/6/06 08:07 PM, dmitryo wrote:
At 1/6/06 08:06 PM, _matt_ wrote: Wow, how did you manage to snap the first picture?
i had to train for about six years until i could harness the amazing power i need to press the shutter on my camera

I can't believe I just laughed at this.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:21:39

At 1/6/06 08:20 PM, Labrador wrote: I can't believe I just laughed at this.

you laugheed at this? what a loser

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:35:08

At 1/6/06 08:34 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Awesome.

I just put the second one up, it looks great :)

yeah sir, i was going to talk to you abioyut my site but i cannot seem to contact you on aim or msn or anything. is email the only way you go?

or do you go both ways? ohh

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:37:32

Nice stuff. =)

Could always need a couple of other options.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:38:17

At 1/6/06 08:07 PM, dmitryo wrote: i had to train for about six years until i could harness the amazing power i need to press the shutter on my camera

While I was wondering what the REAL answer to his question was, I must admit that this clever, witty, smart-ass reply was probably the best of the two.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 20:40:52

I invented the camera.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 21:14:57

At 1/6/06 07:59 PM, dmitryo wrote: Mountain Clouds

Always wanted to visit a place like that. Looks soo cool. Then mabye find a way to rappel to the bottom.

o_O

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 21:17:03

At 1/6/06 08:38 PM, Mary wrote:
At 1/6/06 08:07 PM, dmitryo wrote: i had to train for about six years until i could harness the amazing power i need to press the shutter on my camera
While I was wondering what the REAL answer to his question was, I must admit that this clever, witty, smart-ass reply was probably the best of the two.

I asked him on AIM right before I posted actually.

It was an odd pattern of weather at a ski-lodge apparently, either way cool-looking stuff. :D

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 22:08:11

At 1/6/06 08:38 PM, Mary wrote:

sorry :\
it's just that i've come to realize that photography is a pretty weak art. painting takes talen, skill, time, patience, intelligence...it's a skillfull and respectable art. photography wasn't even that appreaciated until Ansel Adams started his interesting career and defined beauty in photography...landscapes. so i recently thought i'd back away from photographing beauty and nature and all that nice and pretty shit and did a bit of (noir??) black and white photography that isn't what people like usually. i also started just ... drawing and writing shit. http://dmitry.zodane..apsessions/index.php
... not many appreciated it except for a few of my most intelligent friends. right nwo i tell you all you probably won't appreciate it, because it;s not obvious beauty, but satire.
photography that is satire never goes appreciated...just beauty.
with photography you cant really create liek you can with painting. you have to wait for it. you're documenting life. with drawing, you're creating life. it's very different.
woudl you rather be duplicating life for others to see, or shwoing people what nature's like inside your mind?
also, people are always so very keen on taking pictures that when they go see such a fucking beautiful sight as Mountain Clouds they only see it thogutht the viewfinder of their camera. barely with their eyes.

i really hope that some day we could have cameras in our eyes. that's the only way i can show people the way i see life. not the way my camera does.

sometimes i get slight paranoia shit in my mind. shit like i 'm the only person alive and everyone else is a machine, but everytime i tell that to someone they say that all teenagers go through that. and i trust those that tell me that.

sometimes i get very depressed thinking that most people never dwelve deep into the beautiful and true life. since a few years ago ive been staring at things much longer than most people. i've realzed what cars are, what trees are, what everythign is. we are so futuristic, so ironic, so stupid. i think that humans are incapable as a race. and that all leads to the theory that i am the only person with a soul...
i thoguht that people were just there to affect my life, that i was the reason earth was there. and i started to wish i was one of those who affected someone with a soul, becuase that way i'd have use. right now if i am the only one with a soul, who cares for me?

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-06 22:10:22

i am sure no one will read this longass post i have just made. and that's ok

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 05:46:50

At 1/6/06 10:08 PM, dmitryo wrote: woudl you rather be duplicating life for others to see, or shwoing people what nature's like inside your mind?

Hmmm. I like that you can take only the picture you want to, pictures of the landscapes that you think are real nature, and not everything else.

You do atleast have the option to only show people nature according to you, through only taking photos on what you think is nature.

And then with Photoshop, make the changes you think is necessary to show the "real" picture of it.

since a few years ago ive been staring at things much longer than most people. i've realzed what cars are, what trees are, what everythign is. we are so futuristic, so ironic, so stupid.

Hmmm, well I can tell you that you ain't alone when it comes to that because I do it aswell...

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 07:38:31

very nice pictures- my backyard isn't half as inspiring.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 07:48:05

The clouds are the shit. nice camera-ing

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 07:53:11

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 08:00:57

At 1/7/06 05:46 AM, Andersson wrote:
since a few years ago ive been staring at things much longer than most people. i've realzed what cars are, what trees are, what everythign is. we are so futuristic, so ironic, so stupid.
Hmmm, well I can tell you that you ain't alone when it comes to that because I do it aswell...

That's just because you are slower than everyone else, dear.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 09:16:15

At 1/7/06 07:53 AM, TheFlashCat wrote: Mine is much better.

fuck off penguin boy ahah

none of those are from my backyard...well, i think the sun picture is from nearby my backyard
this is a picture of my backyard ... http://fs6.deviantar..rd_by_amazindude.jpg

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 09:17:30

Helicopter maybe?

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-07 09:22:52

At 1/7/06 09:17 AM, Katocan wrote:
Helicopter maybe?

nah...im going there today, ill show you

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-08 01:53:29

Good stuff. The shades brought out by the sun in the second wallpaper is amazing.

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-08 01:55:08

At 1/8/06 01:53 AM, Sureth wrote: Good stuff. The shades brought out by the sun in the second wallpaper is amazing.

yaaayyy sureth is here say hi everybody

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-08 02:55:37

I absolutely love the second one man! Hit me up on AIM next time your on, we need to catch up!

What up?

Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1

Twitter: @DrewToTheU

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-08 02:57:54

At 1/7/06 07:53 AM, TheFlashCat wrote: Mine is much better.

That's only cool because you have a penguin there, you funny guy you...

What up?

Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1

Twitter: @DrewToTheU

BBS Signature

Response to omg more photo wallpapers 2006-01-08 11:39:25

1. anyone who isn't using my wallpaper (actually, i use one of baad's wallpapers for my cell phone, and when i used to have a psp i used his psp wallpaper, and cumnsex's wallpaper on myh laptop....and no wallpaper on my main computer :( ) is retarded
2. hey ghetto warrup
3. i just realsed i woke up 3 hours late...i missed ski team lol >_<