00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

maturbation...

4,689 Views | 36 Replies

Response to maturbation... 2005-12-30 21:20:04

At 12/30/05 07:41 PM, Kirk_Cocaine wrote:
At 12/30/05 07:40 PM, BloodHoof wrote: LMFAO MY FRIEND SAYS ITS A SIN!!!! LOL i guys think its a sin?
It's only a sin if you're a catholic...

*gasp*....

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 00:31:37

Anyone ever get the skeet on the screen, and then your dad tries to use the computer but cant see through the dried crust, and then lickes his thumb to try and wipe it off, but he can't get it all because it was a huge load, and so he tried everything from windex to pinesol on it, only to ask the carpet cleaning man to see what was on the screen while he was there cleaning the carpets, so you had to pay the carpet cleaner 20 bucks to keep his mouth shut, but he sold you out because he was a sadist and would've liked nothing more to see you get punished for beating your meat?

And it didn't end there either...

Did your parants punish you by cleaning up the mess with your touge, and secetly posted the video of you doing it on every single website on the internet? And then you went to school the next day hoping nobody knows about it yet? only to be seriously disappointed and have every student and school faculty menmber laugh at you? and then in the locker room the jocks ejaculate all over your own locker and forced you at knife-point to lick it all up while it was still moist?

And it didn't end there...

Did you go back home and cry to your parents about what happend, only to have them laugh at your face? And it traumatized you so much that you killed your little brother via decapitaition? And your parants walked in while you were jerkin off in your brothers throught to see the semen drip out the head's mouth?

one more thing...

Are you now posting in this forum in the psych ward of a maximum security prison?

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 00:46:49

MATURBATION. Hell yeah!

maturbation...

BBS Signature

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 00:54:48

it's healthy for you

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 01:02:54

At 12/30/05 08:22 PM, N-Antichrist wrote: happiness = sin

thats the maths of religion, but soon maths will be a sin, but only to those people who enjoy maths

MATHS IS A SACRILEGE

lulz, but yea he's right basically. vatican 2 deemed all activities that produce endorphins sacrilegeous and damnable to hell

(\__/)

(o .o)

(")_(") start a trend - list what song you're listening to when you post. Ha Ha Ha! Attention whoring.

BBS Signature

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 01:06:54

At 12/30/05 07:42 PM, Rule wrote:
At 12/30/05 07:41 PM, Kirk_Cocaine wrote:
At 12/30/05 07:40 PM, BloodHoof wrote: LMFAO MY FRIEND SAYS ITS A SIN!!!! LOL i guys think its a sin?
It's only a sin if you're a catholic...
But they do it anyway.

Yep. We do.

(:

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to maturbation... 2007-08-16 01:08:08

Fap!
Fap!
Fap!

What?