00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Wiccan and Pagan crew.

50,208 Views | 607 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-02 18:25:26

Here are some very basic lessions I had come up with when I was trying to teach the basics of magick in this club. Tell me what you guys think.

Ok here are the first few things you need to learn about Magick:

Lession 1:
RULES/ETHICS:
1) Magick cannot break the laws of nature. It may appear to at times but when given thought it only bends them a little or works in ways we have yet to understand.
2) Magick to manipulate others or to hurt some one will always come back to bite you.
3) Magick is NOT a toy and should only be done when other methods of fixing an issue fail to work.
4) Healing spells can help but always see a doctor or take the needed medication as well.
5) What was broken in a month cannot be fixed in a day so give any spell you do time to work.
6) Do not call upon any thing that you cannot trust when it comes to a spell.
7) Remember that you are responsible for the damage your magick causes so word your spell with care.
8) All religions are correct in there own way no one path holds the total truth. The only way to find truth is in your own path.
9) All humans hold a spark of the divine in them and so all humans are sacred in their own way.
10) Nature is sacred and the earth the mother and life giver of all things. As such you should respect her and connect with nature whenever you can.

Meditation:

To start out with I suggest using an object to help you focus. For example a candle flame or the sound of your own breathing. Something simple that you can devote all your attention to. So lets say that you use a candle, you want to sit down and relax yourself, calm your mind and slowly bring your thoughts to the candle in front of you. Watch its flame and see how it dances watch its movement and try to think only of the candle. This should help you learn how to focus your thoughts and energy on to one thing Now when you do this you want a good fifteen to thirty minutes of alone time so make sure that you wont be shocked out of it. The trick to it is that whenever a tough of something other than the object you have picked to focus on enters your mind DO NOT try to force it out. Just let the thought pass and slowly bring your mind back to what you are focusing on. Oh another thing I like to use is music. I just let myself get lost in the beat and nothing else. Once you get this down focusing on a magickal objective will be much easier.

Raising Energy:

To raise energy you will have to be able to focus. Sit in a comfortable position and get yourself into a sort of meditative state. Now imagine that there is a swirling light that courses through out your body. At the very middle of your body right above your belly button is were the light originates from there it flows out to the rest of your body. Places your hands right at your belly button kind of like you were holding a ball. Now imagine this energy to pulse out of you and flow into your hands in this ball like shape. Pour more and more energy there but never let to get any bigger than were you hands start out. As you focus on this imagine the warmth of this energy as you pull it into the space between your hands. After a while you should feel a warm tingle in your hands as the energy builds up. Once you are tired or do not wish to continue you can just let the energy go or focus on it flowing back into you. This is just a basic exercise to help you become more aware of your energy.

Lession 2:
Circle Casting: *

To cast a circle you need to get focused. Now I tend to use athame but you can use a wand or just your finger. You start off by calling on the Gods/Goddesses of your choice to help you make the sacred space. Then at each of the four points of the compass call on the element for that point.
North: earth
East: fire
South: air
West: water
Call the elements however you wish to but always welcome them with respect. After this point your athame/wand/finger at the ground and project energy as you walk in a circle three times around the area you are to hold ritual or make magick. As you walk around the circle focus on pushing energy into the whole area above, below, and around you to create a sacred place removed from other energies. Once you are done go on with your ritual or spell work.

Cleansing a space:
There are various methods of cleansing a space of negative energies and we will cover a few.

Salt and water: Mix a pinch of salt in a container of water and bless it however you normally do. Then place in outside to soak in the power of the sun/moon or whatever natural power you feel connected to. Once it is charged you have only to sprinkle an area to drive away unwanted energies.

Smudging:
This is the use of an incense to drive away unwanted energies. I suggest white sage or sandalwood. Light the incense and walk around the room to be cleansed letting the smoke drive out the negative,

Placement of Stones:
You can place stone that are charged to draw in the negative energy and keep it out of a space.
Suggested stones: quartz, jade, jet, onyx, and malachite.

How to prepare a candle for spell work:

To prepare a candle for spell work you need a candle of the color matching your intent for the spell or a white all-purpose candle. You then bless it with holy water. ** Once it is blessed anoint it with whatever oil you wish and carve the symbols that match your spells intent. Then you are ready to go.

* The lack of words for blessing is due to the fact that they depend on you and what divine beings you work with. So it’s best to come up with them on your own.
** See the water and salt method of cleansing on how to make holy water.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-02 20:36:50

At 4/27/07 01:45 PM, TigerDemon wrote: SoReal0 welcome to the club. Now tell us if you would a little more about yourself and you path.

Well, there's not much to tell, really...

I am, as I said, a self-practicing Wiccan. I used to work alongside a pagan coven with heavy focus on druidic magicks, until another druid coven came around and started insulting some of our members. Our coven leaders insisted that we attempt to drive them from our gathering spaces, as to not allow their energy to taint it, and I refused to participate. I left the coven with respect, and still hold respect for those who taught me of nature.

As for my past experiences, I, unfortunately, was sick during Yule in 2005, and was unable to make it to my coven's Yule ritual. Since then, I have held small rituals alone during the solstices and celebrations to reaffirm myself with nature and get in tune with my energy. Nothing fancy, just a solitary circle casting in a small wooded area near my home, with a small homemade altar. ^^

Since leaving my coven, I have kept somewhat of an interest in the druidic magicks, and have continued to work with the nature around my home and neighborhood. (We have a beautiful public garden around here, where I spend a lot of my time meditating and reading.)

Although being solitary has its benefits, (such as not having to drive a half hour each way twice a week to coven meetings xD) I have felt that it has become a small detriment to my affinity with nature. Some of the magicks that I practice, I find to have less effect then they did a few years ago. That has lead to, as I said, myself practicing more on inner focus, trying to boost my energy and spirit enough so that I may continue to work with nature, with the potence expected of any 3-year druid.

Heh. That's about all there is to tell, really. You guys seem like a lot of fun, though, and I hope to learn a bit more from this club (alongside so much that I have already learned from the longer posts made by some of your more recognized members) about myself, and some techniques that can be used to help my abilities.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I hope I can assist the club in some way, if it be alright with all of you. =)

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-03 03:16:22

SoReal0 I would be happy to have you add whatever you feel you can to this club. Now would you mind sharing any good book,authors, and websites you know on drudic and wiccan paths. May I ask what draws you to Wicca but you follow the Drudic magickal skills?

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-06 01:23:46

At 5/3/07 03:16 AM, TigerDemon wrote: SoReal0 I would be happy to have you add whatever you feel you can to this club. Now would you mind sharing any good book,authors, and websites you know on drudic and wiccan paths.

Hmm... I haven't found any good books on the subject... Most of what I have learned was just honing my innate energy through my sole connection with nature and the self, so custom techniques I have developed over time, finding out what works for me. A lot of what I had learned should be attributed to my coven as well, for I had learned much from them and the techniques they used for ritual, cleansing, and magick work.

May I ask what draws you to Wicca but you follow the Drudic magickal skills?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question... I'll answer the best I can, though.

I have always been attracted to the amount of power that I have seen those well-practiced in the Wiccan arts be able to wield. The sheer force of magickal energy that practically seeps from their being is enough to turn heads, that's for sure. That's why I wanted to start studying how to connect with the inner energies more. Through meditation, of my own accord, I have managed to make a slightly stronger connection. I feel, though, that once I have made enough of a wiccan from myself to increase my energy usage, it will greatly benefit my druidic magickal skills.

As for my affinity for druidism? I have always been fond of nature. I connect with it whenever I can, and hold ritual outside most of the time. Most of my meditation is done out in my backyard, where I can draw energy from the earth. I have always been naturally attuned to nature, I suppose, and that is why I was always taught the druidic magicks first, and how to improve the self's energy second.

I hope that answered your questions... I'm sorry I can't provide much of a better answer to your inquiry of books, authors, and the like. Perhaps I can start reading accounts of druidic magicks being used, to reference skills that other have found useful. ^^

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-07 15:01:28

Wow my 5000th post who would have figured.

SoReal0 What I more ment was what drew you to Wicca over all the other pagan paths out there. I mean I have meet many that are highly skilled in the magickal arts and no one path seems to hold more power than the others. Though some are more skilled in some things than others. For example I am a priest of Anubis and as such I am much more skilled in the areas of divination and dealing with the world of spirits than I am in nature magick or the like. Your answer on the area of drudic magick was just fine. Would you like to be our in house druid? Oh and as for books and the like I will get into my book collection tonight and see what I can turn up for you.

To all club members:
I am looking for information on herbal cures to help breathing problems.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-08 07:49:50

Hay guys, sorry I haven’t posted here in a while, just got caught up in other things.

SoReal0 - Welcome! Glad to have you here, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on things.

At 5/7/07 03:01 PM, TigerDemon wrote: To all club members:
I am looking for information on herbal cures to help breathing problems.

Catnip
Family: Labiatae Genus: Nepeta Species: Cataria
Also Known As: Catnep, Catswort, Catmint, Field Balm
Rx: infusion of flowers and leaves (for you not your cat!)
When used in teas, it is considered a cold and cough remedy because it relieves chest congestion and loosens phlegm. Catnip has long been used as a sedative, tranquilizer, digestive aid, menstruation promoter, and treatment for menstrual cramps, flatulence, and infant colic.
Warnings:Some people may experience upset stomach but Catnip is considered nontoxic.

Dandelion
Family: Compositae Genus: Taraxacum Species: Officinale
Also Known As: Wild Endive, Lion's Tooth, Piss-in-bed
Rx: #1 recommended salad addition, leaf infusion, root decoction, tincture, add to bath for prevention of yeast infection
Used for Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Weight Loss, High Blood Pressure, Congestive Heart Failure, Cancer Prevention, Yeast Infection, Digestive Aid
Eat fresh leaves in a salad (they are quite tasty). Chinese doctors have prescribed Dandelion for thousands of years to treat colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, ulcers, hepatitis, obesity, dental problems, itching and internal injuries. Quite simply a 'super' herb.
Warnings: May cause skin rash in sensitive cases. If Dandelion causes stomach upset or diarrhea, use less or stop using it.

Eucalyptus
Family: Myrtaceae Genus: Eucalyptus Species: Globulus
Also Known As: Gum Tree, Blue Gum, Australian Fever Tree
Rx: boil leaves as an inhalant, oil on cuts and scrapes, infusion from leaves NOT OIL, add leaves to bath
Eucalyptol is the chemical that gives Eucalyptus its healing properties. It loosens phlegm, kills influenza, and may help bacterial bronchitis. An effective treatment for minor cuts and scrapes and it even repels cockroaches!
Warnings:Do NOT ingest Eucalyptus oil, it is highly poisonous. Fatalities have been reported from ingestion of as little as a teaspoon. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!

Ginkgo
Family: Ginkgoaceae Genus: Ginkgo Species: Biloba
Also Known As: Maidenhair Tree
Rx: leaves brewed as tea, infusion
The Earth's oldest tree, it's a given that this herb helps the elderly the most. Ginkgo increases blood flow to the brain which can prevent strokes and heart attacks, improve memory, help impotence and chronic dizziness. It is also known to help with macular degeneration (blindness), circulation, asthma, tinnitus, and deafness. A fine example of the need to preserve the Earth's natural resources.
Warnings:Do not use if you have a clotting disorder, do not take in very large amounts as diarrhea, vomiting, and irritability can occur.
Horehound
Family: Labiatae Genus: Marrubium Species: Vulgare
Also Known As: Marrubium, Hoarhound, White Horehound
Rx: flowers and leaves in infusion or tincture for cough remedy
A popular herbal cough remedy and expectorant for almost 2,000 years, Horehound is good for minor respiratory problems, coughs, colds, and bronchitis
Warnings:those with heart disease should not use this herb

Mint
Family: Labiatae Genus: Mentha Species: Piperita (Peppermint), Cardiaca (Spearmint), Spicata, Viridis, Aquatica
Also Known As: Numerous kinds of mint
Rx: Peppermint oil for wounds, burns etc., infusion of any dried mint for decongestant, tincture
The after dinner mint soothes the stomach. Peppermint produces Menthol. Menthol is a key anesthetic (e.g. Ben-Gay), the vapors are an incredible decongestant (e.g. Vick's VapoRub), is germicidal, and helps morning sickness a great deal. Those wishing to alleviate morning sickness should use only dilute tea concentrations for reasons shown below. Peppermint is a hybrid of Spearmint and is the more potent due to the high menthol factor. Spearmint contains Carvone in comparison to Menthol. While not nearly as effective, Spearmint is much safer.
Warnings:on rare occasions the fragrance of mint oil has caused gagging in children. Pure Menthol, ingested, is POISONOUS. A teaspoon can be FATAL. DO NOT ingest Peppermint oil or Menthol.

Tea
Family: Theaceae Genus: Camellia Species: Sinensis
Also Known As: Green Tea, Black Tea
Rx: typical leaf infusion
From the Orient, to the United Kingdom, Tea is widely used for its calming effects. Tea includes stimulants that help colds, congestion, asthma, diarrhea, tooth decay and helps prevent tissue damage from radiation therapy. Tea only grows in India, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia and is imported around the world. Green Tea is simply the dried leaf, Black Tea is dried and then fermented.
Warnings: Caffeine addiction, problems associated with Caffeine

From: http://www.witchway.net/herbal/herbal1.html - a very good site. :)

I'll see if I can find some specific recipes later.

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-08 10:48:54

At 5/7/07 03:01 PM, TigerDemon wrote: SoReal0 What I more ment was what drew you to Wicca over all the other pagan paths out there.

Ah, I see. I understand now.

Well, I learned about magick from a druid, and was trained in a coven that was, as I said, heavily druidic, so I naturally gravitated towards that field of magick. It's not that I feel one path has any specific sort of power more than any other, but simply how I was brought up, and I like it.

Oh, and my comment about wiccans was solely based from my own experience. I have met a few, and that was what I had experienced. I did not mean to offend by that.

Would you like to be our in house druid?

If the position is open, I would gladly lend my knowledge of the nature field to the club, and fill the position of "In-house Druid." Thank you.

Oh and as for books and the like I will get into my book collection tonight and see what I can turn up for you.

Oh, thank you very much. If you have some literature that would be useful to look into, some titles or authors would be nice. I am looking for some reading material currently, as well, and having some reading material on this subject would probably be beneficial. ^^

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-10 16:16:15

At 4/15/07 06:24 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Is this club only for Egyptian Paganism?
well, if not, i'd like to join as the voice of Germanic Paganism( Norse mythology)
I'm from Iceland , which is basically the place where it all goes down for the Norse mythology.

I havent posted for awhile and I'll catch up but theres something I gotta say here, Norse. The norse were my ancestors from Greenland, and I know a shit load about norse mythology.

So I have been reading my book about it and I'm learning from it, well right now I guess I gotta read up on verything Echorun has said.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-11 05:21:31

SoReal0 here is a list of authors and books that I have found on drudic lore and magick.

Authors: Isaac Bonewits,John Michael Greer, and D.J Conway

Books: Bonewits's Essential Guide to Druidism,The Mysteries of Druidry: Celtic Mysticism, Theory, & Practice by Brendan Cathbad Myers ,
The Druidry Handbook: Spiritual Practice Rooted in the Living Earth by John Michael Greer,The Solitary Druid: A Practitioner's Guide by Robert Ellison, By Oak, Ash, & Thorn: Modern Celtic Shamanism by D.J Conway

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 18:04:21

So how is every one here?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 19:21:10

At 5/28/07 06:04 PM, TigerDemon wrote: So how is every one here?

Doing good, I've started reading the wiccan book again... but I'm a slow reader so it'll take awhile to finish.

I also got a pentagram ring... just though I'd put that out there, dont think its got any significant effect or anything thou.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 19:48:01

At 5/28/07 07:21 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Doing good, I've started reading the wiccan book again... but I'm a slow reader so it'll take awhile to finish.

Which book?

I also got a pentagram ring... just though I'd put that out there, dont think its got any significant effect or anything thou.

Well you can charge the ring you know if you like.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 20:01:43

At 5/28/07 07:48 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Which book?

Wicca for begginers - By: Thea Sabin

Charge you say... only thing that comes in my head is electricity and I dont think thats what your talking about.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 20:08:05

At 5/28/07 08:01 PM, M-to-the-C wrote:
At 5/28/07 07:48 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Which book?
Wicca for begginers - By: Thea Sabin

Not a bad book to start with. I also would suggest Scott Cunningham.

Charge you say... only thing that comes in my head is electricity and I dont think thats what your talking about.

LOL no I mean to charge or impower the rig for a particular goal. Like turning it into a protective talisman or chargeing it with a loving energyto help induce a relaxing feelign when its worn.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-28 20:17:03

At 5/28/07 08:08 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
LOL no I mean to charge or impower the rig for a particular goal. Like turning it into a protective talisman or chargeing it with a loving energyto help induce a relaxing feelign when its worn.

Ahh yes I may do that, when I figure out how I think I just hit that part in the book.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-29 00:17:01

At 5/28/07 08:17 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Ahh yes I may do that, when I figure out how I think I just hit that part in the book.

May I ask how long you have been learning about magickal path? Also what sort of thing would you like to try to charge the ring to work towards? I may be able to help.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-29 16:07:56

At 5/29/07 12:17 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 5/28/07 08:17 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: Ahh yes I may do that, when I figure out how I think I just hit that part in the book.
May I ask how long you have been learning about magickal path?

Interested for about 2 years, actully doing something 3 months

Also what sort of thing would you like to try to charge the ring to work towards? I may be able to help.

I wouldn't be able to tell you

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 13:52:56

At 5/29/07 04:07 PM, M-to-the-C wrote:
At 5/29/07 12:17 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
May I ask how long you have been learning about magickal path?
Interested for about 2 years, actully doing something 3 months

Hmm may I ask what you have done thus far? Also what areas of magick are you interested in?

Also what sort of thing would you like to try to charge the ring to work towards? I may be able to help.
I wouldn't be able to tell you

Have not decided what you want yet? Also when you do figure it out let me know so I can lend a hand.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 14:56:28

I'll join in, but I'm kinda shy so I'll probably read more than I'll post. Msg me if you want to talk one on one? Thanks. =]

- Ryot.

16|F|Bi

Have you had your daily orgasm?

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 14:59:03

At 5/30/07 02:56 PM, Ry0tx wrote: I'll join in, but I'm kinda shy so I'll probably read more than I'll post. Msg me if you want to talk one on one? Thanks. =]

- Ryot.

Welcome to the Cew. though you are shy may I ask what your interest in the crew is?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 15:01:50

At 5/30/07 02:59 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 5/30/07 02:56 PM, Ry0tx wrote: I'll join in, but I'm kinda shy so I'll probably read more than I'll post. Msg me if you want to talk one on one? Thanks. =]

- Ryot.
Welcome to the Cew. though you are shy may I ask what your interest in the crew is?

I've been studying wicca/paganism for about 4 years now, but havn't exactly "dedicated" myself to it. Just looking around for people to talk with about it, to get a better feel for the subject. :]

16|F|Bi

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 15:20:29

At 5/30/07 03:01 PM, Ry0tx wrote: I've been studying wicca/paganism for about 4 years now, but havn't exactly "dedicated" myself to it. Just looking around for people to talk with about it, to get a better feel for the subject. :]

Hmm well you have come to the right place. Also I have PMed you so I look forward to hearing from you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 15:30:32

At 5/30/07 03:20 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 5/30/07 03:01 PM, Ry0tx wrote: I've been studying wicca/paganism for about 4 years now, but havn't exactly "dedicated" myself to it. Just looking around for people to talk with about it, to get a better feel for the subject. :]
Hmm well you have come to the right place. Also I have PMed you so I look forward to hearing from you.

Alright, sorry I'm sort of finishing a project for school at the moment so it might take a while to reply.

16|F|Bi

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 16:04:37

At 5/30/07 03:30 PM, Ry0tx wrote: Alright, sorry I'm sort of finishing a project for school at the moment so it might take a while to reply.

Thats ok. Also would you like to make a list of things you are interested in learning and I will get you information on the subjects. That and if I can I will give you my experiance with the subjects.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 16:21:41

At 5/30/07 01:52 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Hmm may I ask what you have done thus far? Also what areas of magick are you interested in?

I have read part of a book :) Magick do you mean like White, Purple, Green, red Magick? or am I think ing of a diffrent kind

Have not decided what you want yet? Also when you do figure it out let me know so I can lend a hand.

Yea the pathworking is one of the complicated things I havent really understood yet.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 16:26:40

M-to-the-C by area of magick I ment do you want to learn healing skills, work with herbs or stones, divination, work in the world of spirits, ect. As for the path working well you have to look at many paths other than Wicca and see which path fits your personality and beliefs best. Then once you learn that path you may find another that fits you better. That is the nature of personal growth.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 16:30:26

I guess magick would be Divination or Work in the world of spirits.

And for the path, a path would be like a personnal goal, like example, to get a certain job when you grow up?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 16:35:58

At 5/30/07 04:30 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: I guess magick would be Divination or Work in the world of spirits.

And for the path, a path would be like a personnal goal, like example, to get a certain job when you grow up?

Well no when I say path I mean religious or spiritual path like Wicca or Druidry. Though you do seem to be leaning towards Wicca. May I ask what draws you there?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 19:17:25

At 5/30/07 04:35 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 5/30/07 04:30 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: I guess magick would be Divination or Work in the world of spirits.

Well no when I say path I mean religious or spiritual path like Wicca or Druidry. Though you do seem to be leaning towards Wicca. May I ask what draws you there?

I dont really know, I think I may have heard about it some how like on Tv or something and then when I read some stuff about it like on the internet. It kinda really drawn me in, kinda like when you get into a really good book.

So really I randomly heard of it and now I got myself really interested in it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Wiccan and Pagan crew. 2007-05-30 21:39:21

At 5/30/07 07:17 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: So really I randomly heard of it and now I got myself really interested in it.

Hmm I suggest after you learn a little more on Wicca that you study other paths to make sure you explore more than one option before dedication to the path

BBS Signature