00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just saw littlefoot

1,077 Views | 28 Replies

I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:40:51

ive pretty much stoped voteing on things on NG and (call me what you will) but I just saw little foot and OMG that was amazeing ( i dont have flash so i will never kow how they do that) But it got me thinking......why dont people get reckonized for that work of art??!?!?!? i mean some dude has a couple drinks and dance infront of a web cam and is on good morning amercia! Well thats life i guess

thoughts?

rawr

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:41:57

I think the Bitey Of Brackenwood series is dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:42:15

At 11/21/05 08:40 PM, -SHIT_TANK- wrote:

why dont people get reckonized for that work of art??!?!?!?

You're a dumbass.

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:42:36

I agree. Adam Phillips does deserve more publicity than the Numa dickhead. He is a true artist.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:43:11

At 11/21/05 08:42 PM, Flynt_27 wrote:

You're a dumbass.

preytell why douche

rawr

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:45:16

Prowlies at the river was my favorite!haha, The goat dude drank the elf piss, then the prowlies laughed their asses off!

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:46:43

Yes I watched littlefoot awhile ago, amazing art. Some people say it was boring though.

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:47:07

At 11/21/05 08:41 PM, aquafire1 wrote: I think the Bitey Of Brackenwood series is dumb.

May the Bitey Of Brackenwood series thinks YOU'RE dumb.

did you ever think of that?

You're my banana

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:48:53

At 11/21/05 08:47 PM, Daneth wrote: May the Bitey Of Brackenwood series thinks YOU'RE dumb.

Rock on!

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 20:58:56

At 11/21/05 08:41 PM, aquafire1 wrote: I think the Bitey Of Brackenwood series is dumb.

Well, lets see your animations then. Then we'll see who and what is dumb.

Glowstringer

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 21:01:49

HA! YOU SUCK!

I just saw BIGfoot and i've got photos! Once i get these babies printed the myth will be revealed!!

drops camera, exposing votage to light

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, i like that series, really nice job with flash

this guy fucking wants to be Cthulhu's jewish mother on some type of period and minopouse [sic] fusion!

-homor-

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-21 21:06:49

In Littlefoot he replied to my review =D

He is an amazingly talented person, but if you looked up his job occupation, you could see where he built up the skill =P

He's got a great site as well, plenty of good stories to read. You should check it out.

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 00:10:32

At 11/21/05 08:42 PM, Flynt_27 wrote:

You're a dumbass.

How is he a dumbass? I agree to what hes saying honestly some of these people that do flash are
Really talented....

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 00:32:23

I loved it, I thought it was sweet.

Awwww :"D

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:11:53

I know I was shocked first time I saw it, it was amazing. Hands down the best flash I've ever seen. All of Phillips work stuns me. But the Brackenwood series is definately the best!

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:17:45

i tell you..ADAM PHILLUPS SUCKS...im sorry but thats how i feel..
a near silent animation deserves a 10 in graphics THATS IT! i hate littlefoot,prowlies(that was boring,littlefoot is alryt, but not no#1), and biteys!
just cause a guy animates real good, doesn't deserve that much praise..
there are quality stuff out there thats not recognised because of stereotypes like
:its anime it sucks
:or its a sprite movie it sucks..

yet adam phillups wory conbtains lack of storyline, lack of sound, lack of soul and no interactivity or homour...

i remeber the old days...
top 5 were:
FFA+, Declins series, There she is and something by HotDiggedyDemon or LegendaryFrog

if a pro animator did a well drawn piece u brakenwood clansman will jump right on it,...

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:22:38

At 11/22/05 01:17 AM, StONeD_SiLEiGHtY wrote: a near silent animation deserves a 10 in graphics THATS IT! i hate littlefoot,prowlies(that was boring,littlefoot is alryt, but not no#1), and biteys!
there are quality stuff out there thats not recognised because of stereotypes like
its anime it sucks
or its a sprite movie it sucks..
yet adam phillups wory conbtains lack of storyline, lack of sound, lack of soul and no interactivity or homour...

i remeber the old days...
top 5 were:
FFA+, Declins series, There she is and something by HotDiggedyDemon or LegendaryFrog

if a pro animator did a well drawn piece u brakenwood clansman will jump right on it,...

And i wonder why things can get so fucked up at times....thanks for the answer.

If you had any idea, what it might be like to have "some" talent, youd be able to appreciate a film such as LittleFoot.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:23:24

There is art and there is entertainment, Adam Phillips does art with amazing animations, Legendary Frog does funny bits with shitloads of tweening. It's all a matter of what you like more.

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:24:19

At 11/22/05 01:17 AM, StONeD_SiLEiGHtY wrote: i tell you..ADAM PHILLUPS SUCKS...im sorry but thats how i feel..

watch your p's and q's mister.little foot was great.u just cant appreciate true art.it reminded me of viridian mudslides

It's a non-stop disco. | Blawg. | Bookface.

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:29:08

listen, i like his artwork...some of his stuff was real good, littlefoot was alright..
but you overrate him as an individual because he does incredible art..
i kno no one on NG can compare to his artwork, yet just because there 5min shorts of well animated animals, doesnt mean it deserves no#1
*the top4 aren't really the best of all time, you see?
i am entitled to my opinion.
i personally like storys, not anything like prowelies (i hated that movie, it was so stupid)
i pretty much just hate him for prowelies of the river..

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:41:27

At 11/22/05 12:10 AM, -Tec- wrote: How is he a dumbass? I agree to what hes saying honestly some of these people that do flash are
Really talented....

Oh, but talent doesn't matter on NG. Anything that can be visually stunning and professional grade work is just crap. Don't you know that? People can't be rewarded for talent! All they can be rewarded for is shitty groups to mass voting on utter crap in order for it to pass, and downvoting all the really amazing work. Because talent shouldn't matter. Everything should be equal, it's the communist ideal.

At 11/22/05 01:17 AM, StONeD_SiLEiGHtY wrote: i tell you..ADAM PHILLUPS SUCKS...im sorry but thats how i feel..
a near silent animation deserves a 10 in graphics THATS IT!

So... because it doesn't have talking it doesn't deserve anything but a 10 in graphics? Did you ever think something could be considered amazing and have little to no talking? So films that use silence to their advantage such as Lost in Translation aren't good films, according to you. You'd rather have something loud and annoying with talking animals and tons of computer animation? Sometimes subtlety is better. I like that there's no talking, it's more fanciful and ethereal that way. It doesn't make it some really cheapened completely fake slapstick disney crap with talking zoo animals. The silence encourages the willing suspension of disbelief. Of course, I'd come to expect negative views of his work from someone who spells like a retarded African chimp with a brain tumor.

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 01:47:27

ok heres "Littlefoot in a nutshell!"
Done in true nutshell form!
*Warning:If you haven't seen a nutshell film, you'll be confused.

OMG!Rawr!Mypoorlittlebabyislost!
Hey!WTF!Imallalone..Ohlookabutterfly..
Hey,lookatme,ithinkimhard..AHHaspiderOMG!
Heylookababybigfoot,illscareitabitusingmya
wesumspeed!
Fuck,histeetharesharp,ohshit,itsmother!
FUCK!!BoulderfallsonmyheadOMGimknockedout!
hEY,LOOKATTHISGUY,LETRAPEHIMomg!
yEHBOSS,LETSTAKEHIMAWAY

the edn!

see what i mean
w/o the visual,sounds real crap...
honestly, there were only like 4 scenes, each taking 1 and a half minutes.

FFS, that spider scene was pointless!

Ronald Reagan

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 02:00:34

At 11/22/05 01:17 AM, StONeD_SiLEiGHtY wrote: a near silent animation deserves a 10 in graphics THATS IT! i hate littlefoot,prowlies(that was boring,littlefoot is alryt, but not no#1), and biteys!

So, you're saying that movie can totally blow, even though it has graphics worth a ten? Flash is a program to produce art, in form of an tweening animation. If people decide not to add a plot, but only have lots of effects and detailed graphics, then it would impress me more than a movie like tomorrows nobodies, but without the great graphics.

But you can by all means continue to debate your oppinion.

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 02:16:28

see, its like giving it a "10" for artistic creativity, not for stylish animated with great plot. Admit it:its plot is not a good one. But the artwork is superb...His water effects are one-of-a-kind...
still, if we are judging flashes overall, it doesn't deserve a 10. e.g. decline series.
most people give it a 10 for graphics, yet compared to Adam Phillips its sub-par. But its storyline and humour is really above all.
For example, not all silent pieces are bad, you misunderstand me. Take Fallen Angel:Teaser for examplee
That is pure quality and no sounds...
SEe what i mean..
compare the two
Fallen Angel and Littlefoot

Ronald Reagan

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 02:25:58

On the sound issue. Sound is nto always neccisary. I hate it when ppl put in sound or voices because they feel they have to. Silent films, or jus background audio is good too, if its used right and appropreate for the circumstances.

On the Numa thing. Numa spread like SARS not because it was artistic, but because it was catchy. Often very artistic things are overlooked for the flavour of the week pop-culutre stuff. This is true even in Hollywood. How many of you have seen Pollock? Who even has heard of it or knows who stars in it? It won an Oscar. It has a big name in it too, but bombed at theaters becasue it wasnt mainstream popy enough.

BTW it stars Ed Harris.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 04:23:27

At 11/21/05 08:58 PM, WeEdEaLeR64 wrote:
Then we'll see who and what is dumb.

I tink this is pretty dumband it is

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 04:40:45

At 11/22/05 01:17 AM, StONeD_SiLEiGHtY wrote: i remeber the old days...
top 5 were:

when "There she is" was number one is considered to be the good old days ?

jesus.... if thats the old days, im a fucking dinosaur

as a wise man once said - " i don't know whats i be doin'... "

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 04:49:19

im just saying, good flash works that have only been around for a month or so shouldnt be "the best of all time"
littlefoot is getting less and less score everyday
yet those others ones get higher, despite having like 2million votes..

Ronald Reagan

BBS Signature

Response to I just saw littlefoot 2005-11-22 05:04:47

At 11/22/05 04:40 AM, Emperor-Bubba wrote:
when "There she is" was number one is considered to be the good old days ?

jesus.... if thats the old days, im a fucking dinosaur

Yeah a Bubba-Saurus LOLOLOL

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!