00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just Wanted to Say Hello...

977 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 09:59:10

Uh Hi Everyone,
I am like totally new to this community, but I am sure we'll have loads of fun. I mean there are so many cliches I could get into just describing the hilarity of me and you, and like in the future when me and you are running down the beach hand in hand, we'll like look back at this posting and laugh. I know you love it when I hum old showtunes, just like you know I love when you help me get the hi-score in Ms. Pac-Man by resetting the machine. And to close, like if any of you are ever gonna go to San Diego (Carlsbad, really) I'll meet you at the Pizza Port and we'll play Golden Tees. Loser buys the Franken-Porter (an 11% alcohol beer?, amazed, I was).

Thank You for your Time,
The Wizard of Fozz (A Magical Man with Like Spells and Stuff)

Response to Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 11:20:39

if were sorta the same age why do you get the cool hot topic bracelet and i'm stuck the "i-kinda-like-men" lollipop. I mean they are good and all, but how will people know that I am rebellious, oh and if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the little hand pictures to the right, segue to the future...

Response to Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 12:55:32

well hello there i find you weird

BBS Signature

Response to Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 12:56:45

how did you find me?....oh ho ho, you may have found me, but i will re-find you...

SEGUE TO THE FUTURE!!!

Response to Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 13:13:56

At 10/28/05 11:12 AM, Chronamut wrote: welcome to the audio portal dude - we;re sorta the same age! hahahaha..

(the resident audio fag)

This thread has all it needs to become disturbingly homoerotic....

Response to Just Wanted to Say Hello... 2005-10-28 15:41:50

At 10/28/05 01:13 PM, Khuskan wrote:
This thread has all it needs to become disturbingly homoerotic....

Except for paisley t-shirts, and wiccan overtones...but we are close...damn close

-I'll use my Staff of Healing +1 to get rid of this itch