00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lesson Of Passion: Camera

89,486 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-10-10 13:06:58

Anyone here played lesson of passion yet? If so, do you know how to operate the camera?

Thanks

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-10-10 17:23:09

I've put this info into help module but the latest version is not available yet on server.
Here you go: all you have wanted 2 know about LOP difficult moments.

Levels of relationship
------------------------------

Level 2 – arie is accepting gifts
Level 3 – you could invite her on dates
Level 4 – you are allowed to kiss her during dates, also you could call her and chat
Level 5 – arie is open for short photo session proposition during dates
Level 6 – after an successful dates you could invite arie on erotic photo session
Level 7 – green light for sex propositions

Meetings

Carefully select subjects of discussion. Take into consideration, that it’s difficult to speak with person, who you know only for 5 minutes, about her personal life. At the beginning select more casual subjects such as movies and sport. When your relationship will blossom, you could talk about more personal stuff.

Gifts are a good way of presenting your friendship. When your relationship level will increase to level 2 you could give arie some presents.

Hints:
- the higher charm level, the easier conversation

Dates

As in real life – it’s not smart to jump at your girlfriend at a beginning of the date, like an wild animal. Use the method of slow progress.

During conversations, you have gather some information about her. Use them answering arie questions. When everything goes fine (date temperature bar is tall enough), you could start doing more. Give a present, kiss and take a picture. Be aware, that some actions, such as kissing and taking pictures, are allowed only above specified level of relationship.

How to kiss?
Press kiss button (notice, that arie will only agree on kissing, when your level of relationship is above 4 and date temperature is high enough) than point your cursor on her lips. Now carefully press button – only once. Watch timer – when it reaches desired point, marked with yellow circle, press button once more. When you are successful, date temperature rises.

How to take a photo?
Press take a photo button (action also available above specified level, in this case level 5). A cursor changes it shape into handy camera. Scan the picture till the moment when a green led light shows on your device. Then press and hold a button. Watch the timing – when the white bar is the tallest, release the button. A good picture means increase in date temperature.

Hints:
- when you have realize, that you cannot do more actions with your level of friendship, you could finish date in every moment

Sex

When you get to this stage, you have to know how to kiss. This action is very common during sex scenes – the same as in real life.

When your moves satisfy arie, her mood is getting better. What is obvious, when you sucks, she gets angry. Sex scenes are tricky ones. Sometimes good talk is not good enough – you need come to an action.

Touching
Press and hold mouse button, when your cursor is changed into hand. Than without releasing the button, move the cursor outside “hot area” and release it. Temperature should rise (temp is indicated by red circles around hot spot). This move should be repeated several times.

Licking
Just press mouse button when your cursor is changed into tongue.

Penetration
In this type of scenes you will see an imitation of your fallus. Just rapidly move your cursor above hot spot from left to right.

Hints:
- girls don’t always like macho types so it’s advised to don’t play like a lout

Job

Job experience is a key to higher wages. Your experience for specific profession rise with every time you work in it. Please notice, that every profession has a key skill – for instance charm or knowledge, so your job experience is limited by this statistic value.

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-10-13 16:44:21

Another question regarding Lesson Of Passion.

Did somebody get another Happy End than the wedding on the tropical island? I tried it 5 times by now, and it's always the same end. But the message is "you have reached one of possible happy endings" or smth. like that.

BTW, the newer version is much easier to play :) But it is still hard to win in lotto :)

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-10-13 18:17:46

There's only one happy ending.
Yes, it's much easier because many people have complained about dif level.

Lotto is for lamas :)

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-11-09 21:53:33

Does anyone here have any sort of walkthrough how to get the game started? Cos I can't get the stuff I need, money, stats, in time for more than ten days where I can actually date her.

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2005-11-12 17:45:12

Can anyone explain what they did to beat the game? Please? I keep screwing up at the last minute.

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2006-01-12 06:50:47

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2007-09-14 10:28:37

The link doesn't work anymore, is it possble for you to put it up again?

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2007-12-01 13:48:35

hey, how many superclimaxes does she need until she doesn't get andry at you blowing off your gun?

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2008-04-27 05:57:46

Yes!!!, living in Threesome, Happy ending #2. (must cheat on Aria and taken her and must anal her on the island.)

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2008-11-06 12:13:15

At 4/27/08 05:57 AM, vx02 wrote: Yes!!!, living in Threesome, Happy ending #2. (must cheat on Aria and taken her and must anal her on the island.)

I managed to get the threesome ending without analing on the island. In fact, we hadn't had sex at all. However, the 'suspicion of cheating' bar was almost full.

Response to Lesson Of Passion: Camera 2009-06-02 06:03:56

i got a lesbian ending