00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

drum programs?

1,307 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

drum programs? 2005-10-08 21:41:03

This may sound noobish but I want to know what are the best drum programs out there and which ones are Mac compatible...?

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-08 22:55:19

acoustica beatcraft. its easy to use for a nooob.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-09 01:22:31

Not sure if this is Mac compatable, but I use "Fruity Loops". All it is basically is a beat program.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-09 04:37:57

Rebirth. And to make it better, IT'S FREE!

Rebirth download!

You're probably best torrenting it than getting it from the website. the download speeds are DAMN SLOW, but its fully ligitimate.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-09 18:38:04

At 10/8/05 09:41 PM, RNR wrote: This may sound noobish but I want to know what are the best drum programs out there and which ones are Mac compatible...?

i've only tried a couple of drum machine programs, but so far, Acoustica Beatcraft is the best. the other ones i've tried were for techno and electronic crap like that, but Beatcraft does just about anything and the acoustic sets sound pretty convincing (listen to some of Gorebastards stuff cause he uses Beatcraft a lot) you get a 7 day free trial, then it's like $40. as for being compatible with Mac, i'm not sure, but if you have fairly new one (like the G5 that i just got) it should work, but i haven't really put anything on mine yet.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-09 19:32:01

i think you need to get a drummer.

they sell at 5.99$ at k-mart.

I'm Zenon. Stop giving me those weird looks when I have a different name :'(

And I'm submitting music on THIS account now! Check it out instead of on "ZENON" :O

BBS Signature

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-10 09:58:25

Saying that Beatcraft is realistic is a pretty outlandish claim. Beatcraft is definitely hypergrind, but probably not realistic :P.

Get yourself a good sequencer (Logic 6 for the mac ;D), a good plugin sampler (such as battery) and a good multi-sample drum pack (eg, battery studio drums).

That'll tide you over for a while ;D.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-10 22:07:57

could you guys give me the links to these programs? They all sound like great programs, so please give me the links to some of them.

Response to drum programs? 2005-10-11 21:56:33

At 10/10/05 11:17 PM, GoreBastard wrote: Copy and paste this bad boy
www.acoustica.com
Check out beatcraft. It's pretty simple, but if used right, it can sound really fucking good.... HIRWebdfjkdlsafvghsdfkngbsdufhijds

this doesn't look like it's free... is it free?