00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalisDM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need storyline volunteers

698 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need storyline volunteers 2005-10-01 19:57:37

Hello all, i am in the process of creating a flash animated series. Im very good at using and making flash movies and all that but I have a hard time writing story lines ect. If any one writes relatively funny story lines and are interested in writing one email me at c.dayhoff@sbcglobal.net . You will be fully credited and will be responsible for giving me sort of an idea of what you want the character to look like. Thanx! let me know if your interested.

Response to need storyline volunteers 2005-10-01 20:37:23

Call me skeptical, but here's a question that's downright weird:

Where are these "good flash movies" you speak of?

I doubt almost anyone would be willing to give you a [good]storyline to you if you don't give 'em a reason to (besides the AWESOME credit in your movie, THAT CAN'T GO WRONG).

And what's this talk about developing the "rough idea of the character"? I thought if was just the sole purpose of a storyline?

...questions aside, it's not that you don't have any ideas for a storyline, it's just that you're new to actually writing everything, so you're trying to write something so original and witty. Don't. All you're doing is setting yourself up for more shit. Just write. Write and write. Focus on what interests you, and base your story on that. Then as you work and write on it more, it'll get more developed and fleshed out.

Write write write write write write write write write write write why does a word look funny after you say it several times, and look like a brand new word you just made up?

luit (that means write ten thousand times a day).

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to need storyline volunteers 2005-10-01 20:42:33

ill help, ive written lots of storys before, but only if you give me a sample of some of your work

Response to need storyline volunteers 2005-10-01 21:00:44

Email me! Oh and thanks for that constructive critisizm.... i dont mind.