00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free Stickers, iPod NANO!

17,018 Views | 140 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:45:43

Big news for next month's winners! The #1 GAME, #1 MOVIE and USER OF THE MONTH for September (to be announced in October) will each receive the new iPod Nano in addition to their regular prizes! This bonus prize comes courtesy of this upcoming comedy, Waiting! Be sure to watch the trailer! Waiting is described as "a hilarious comedy about frustrated waiters, stingy tippers and dicey food, Lions Gate Films’ WAITING… stars Ryan Reynolds, Justin Long and Anna Faris as young employees battling boredom at Shenanigan’s, a generic chain restaurant."

More big news! For the next week, we're giving away FREE NG STICKERS! One order per person, please!

To be eligible for THREE FREE stickers, you will need to send us either some Newgrounds fan-art and/or a letter explaining how you first discovered Newgrounds and what you like about NG.

To get THREE FREE NG stickers, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your letter and/or fan-art to:

Newgrounds.com
ATTN: Sticker Promo
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

We won't send the stickers if you don't include the self-addressed, stamped envelope. In the US that will require a $0.37 stamp. If you are from outside the US, drop a US dollar in the envelope to cover our US postage. Be sure the enclosed envelope is no smaller than 4 1/8" x 5", or else the stickers won't fit!

Your letter MUST BE post-marked between September 12th and September 19th to be eligible for the free stickers! After that you need to follow the standard rules on the NG stickers page!

Include your NG username if you have one, although we will not be crediting accounts for the free stickers.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:47:17

I guess I better dust off the art pad and see what I can whip up for yah.

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:47:32

Free NG Stickers?!?!?!? Somebody pinch me.

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:48:06

Excellent news Tom and good luck to all for the upcoming month for best game/movie and user of the month,i might check into about those free stickers. =P

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:48:42

At 9/12/05 06:45 PM, TomFulp wrote: For the next week, we're giving away FREE NG STICKERS! One order per person, please!

SWEET. I'm gonna make a suit out of NG stickers some day. Then I'll walk into work one day:

Co-Worker: Hey, Kempton!
Me: Hi I got suit
Co-Worker: I want one!
Me: Stupid n00b, you don't get a NG

You've finally made it home

Draped in the flag that you fell for

And so it goes - the ashes of the wake

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:50:17

Well, considering I just got another 25+ stickers today, I think i'll be good for a while.

But Tom, two questions:

1) When's that whole "Funny places for NG Stickers" gallery going to be put into effect?
and
2) Can I just scan in a picture or two of my NG drawings and send 'em to you anyway, because I have enough stickers for now.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:50:49

Wow im from UK so Ill be sure to annoy you with something : )

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:51:28

sweet. don't cha just love free shit

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:51:49

and I just myself a new iPod mini

If life lets you down, remember you were the fastest sperm to the egg

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:52:12

free stickers?
whats accepted as fan art?
would a hand drawn NG tank work?

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:53:28

Shit, I'm sending something to get some stickers.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:54:18

Oh god please dont tell me i just saw Andy Milonakis in that trailer!

I'll start my NG fan art right away!

Scumbag Blues.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:54:39

Fuckin' aye! I'll sit down tomorrow evening and see what I can come up with.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:56:37

Do the free stickers show on your stats?

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:58:18

At 9/12/05 06:56 PM, seventy-one wrote: Do the free stickers show on your stats?

Read the last line of text in his post.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 18:59:39

At 9/12/05 06:58 PM, -Buddhist- wrote:
At 9/12/05 06:56 PM, seventy-one wrote: Do the free stickers show on your stats?
Read the last line of text in his post.

My bad...read it in a rush, had to go to the bathroom and didn't reread it when I came back. Sorry.

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:00:26

I'd send you some fanrt if I wasn't a lazy bastard

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

-Ambrose Bierce

"This sig, is fucking cool."

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:00:46

Thats great news Tom!! Your website rules, I look forward to seeing the new artwork, games, and flash movies...

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:03:37

YES. Free stickers for the box I did a few months back. And the messenger bag. And the notebook...and the piece for ceramics class....I spend way too much time making shit...

Free Stickers, iPod NANO!

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:04:51

Darn it it figures thing change as soon as I win. :/

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:06:05

Hmm...can I win UotM twice? I mean, having an iPod nano would be rather sweet. I see no wrongdoings with my luck having me win again. I guess I'll get ready to make a picture or an elaborate story for you for some more stickers. Even though I'm fine with my current 5.

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:06:44

omg stickers <3333333333

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:13:36

Neato, though I won't be bothering with it since the stickers won't count towards the sticker stat. That'd be the only reason I'd try it. And here I was ready to get some postage. Ahh well.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:16:17

I asked wade for free stickers over XBL and he said to send him my address. I did and I havn' t gotten my stickers. Why? *emo tear*

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:24:00

At 9/12/05 07:16 PM, Deathsaw_CLockGlock wrote: I asked wade for free stickers over XBL and he said to send him my address. I did and I havn' t gotten my stickers. Why? *emo tear*

He mentioned a bit ago in another thread he's way behind in them.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:25:24

At 9/12/05 07:03 PM, Melissa wrote: YES. Free stickers for the box I did a few months back. And the messenger bag. And the notebook...and the piece for ceramics class....I spend way too much time making shit...

Melissa, that fucking ROCKS so hard. I would have had so much shit with NG painted all over and such, but my parents won't let me, so looks like i'll be doing it in art class for fun >:)

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:26:01

At 9/12/05 06:52 PM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote: free stickers?
whats accepted as fan art?
would a hand drawn NG tank work?

Anything related to Newgrounds will work, including a hand drawn NG tank.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:27:05

I love anything that's free.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:31:38

At 9/12/05 07:03 PM, mofomojo wrote: I remember a day when 1 dollar could get you 5 stickers.

That and it becomes more apparent every day that Tom is selling out more and more of the website to advertisers (Please note the in-forum ads as well >:( )

I don't mind pop-ups or banners or even a subtly filled in cheap plug for some movie.

But when you start putting ads in my posts..

That sorta crosses the line for me.

Ok, I try not to insult users very often but those points are stupid.

1) I am plugging the movie because they are sponsoring the contest with iPods. It is for the personal gain of the WINNERS and I don't think most people have a problem with that. It is clearly stated the movie is being promoted as part of their sponsorship of the contest.

2) Yeah, $1 gets you 5 stickers in the US. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE FREE. International orders are asked to enclose $1 because they can't buy US postage to put on the envelope. As stated on the STICKERS PAGE: "For international orders you may enclose the postage as US CASH rounded up to the closest whole dollar."

So the stickers are FREE but postage isn't.

3) Ads on the forums? Putting ads in your posts? What are you even talking about? We have superbanners in the forums but nothing else. No pop-ups, no "in-post ads". If you are seeing ads in your posts, you probably have some sort of spyware on your computer.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Stickers, iPod NANO! 2005-09-12 19:32:46

At 9/12/05 07:06 PM, Xiivi wrote: Hmm...can I win UotM twice? I mean, having an iPod nano would be rather sweet. I see no wrongdoings with my luck having me win again. I guess I'll get ready to make a picture or an elaborate story for you for some more stickers. Even though I'm fine with my current 5.

Yeah, you aren't taken out of the running so theoretically you could win twice. :)

BBS Signature