00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The truth hurts, really, it does.

3,169 Views | 17 Replies

The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:28:28

The bitter chants of enraged figures echoed in the endless void between my mental and physical worlds. I clasped my ears with the palms of my clammy hands and attempted aimlessly to filter out the horrid voices, yet, I couldn't even hear myself think. The effort seemed futile, but the pain of ignorance was more hurtful than that of determination, so I kept trying to make the echoes fade. The void was pitch black; I couldn't make out the deathly, and seemingly formless, feinds in such darkness. Although, I did feel gravity spiralling me downward. I thought to myself, 'This bitter, bitter atmosphere,' the gravity had gotten heavier as my timeless hell continued its unendurable torment ad infinitum, 'Where could I be?'

The figures of the dark had now been exposed to a distant radiant light. My eyes had adjusted, but I closed them, in fear. The chants of animosity shifted to frantic shrieks. The light must have come to expose something of the utmost importance to me, so I decided it would be safe to view my vast surroundings. The countless number of figures around me grasped their face as if they'd been seriously burned. I found myself in a state of shock, no less.

It then shot down upon me as a beam of focused sun light does through a dissipating cloud. I had been suddenly confronted. Confronted by truth itself, moreover, the truth of the intraweb. The utter brightness of this enlightment was painfully blinding, for I had never recognized such powerful truths in my entire life. In actuality, I had been blind, and now I can see.

The figures were now keeled over on their unstable wobbly knees. It was clear where I was, and who these tragic organisms were. I was on the Newground's BBS. The users collapsed and immediatly decomposed and drifted off with the soft wind. I ran over to an orgy of corpses. All their faces were stern, and completely devoid of personality and human expression. Hate must've slowly eaten away their souls and will to contribute, I thought. Tragic, much. I knew that if I hid myself inside a bubble of animosity here, my fate would be the same, and I wished no such end to myself or my fellow users, thus, I fell upon my knees and pulled my wanker out. I masturbated until my wrists broke, and then laid on my back to form an angel out of my body fluids.

I am content.

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:30:38

Wow. 10/10. lol...

Boldest is he who refuses see what has once come and is to be.

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:31:26

damn good one

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:32:49

The story of complete beingness upon going to the fair NG bbs?

Don't become a sellout and market your story.

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:34:55

Good story. Better than my writing, at least.

I enjoyed it, but you are using something I call word-dropping. It's when you focus more on using big words, which impress idiots, than crafting the best possible piece of writing.

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:46:03

nice, made me use my imagination again

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:47:21

At 9/9/05 06:34 PM, KrazyKool wrote: Good story. Better than my writing, at least.

I enjoyed it, but you are using something I call word-dropping. It's when you focus more on using big words, which impress idiots, than crafting the best possible piece of writing.

I did nothing more than attempt to craft my experience into a peice of writing.
Fuck quality. Long live truth.

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:51:25

Nice job, man. You used orgy, and corpse in the same sentece and still made it seem classy :D

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 18:51:35

Oh noir, wow.

You out'bbsed me.

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 19:03:51

At 9/9/05 06:51 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: Oh noir, wow.

You out'bbsed me.

Fag. Don't steal my signature quotes, and LadyGrace's praise. :(

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 19:06:58

Did your mommy drop you when you were a baby? You stupid emo punk, always thinking about how everyone is trying to close in on you and KILL YOU!!!!! Well, you're stupid. Donkeys are much smarter than you. Emo crap, sucks. Stop worrying about the sun blowing up, and worry about other people, or YOURSELF. No, I'm not talking about how your heart will swell and burst after you drink that juice, I'm talking about other things. Like... Your manhood. I bet with being emo, it shrunk alot. Now, get off the drugs, stop worrying about everything, AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE YOU STUPID EMO ASS!!!!

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 19:07:04

At 9/9/05 07:03 PM, noir- wrote: Fag. Don't steal my signature quotes, and LadyGrace's praise. :(

Heehee, I stole your sig text. You should be proud, I'm giving you publicity.

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-09 19:17:22

At 9/9/05 07:06 PM, The_VG_Guy wrote: Did your mommy drop you when you were a baby? You stupid emo punk, always thinking about how everyone is trying to close in on you and KILL YOU!!!!! Well, you're stupid. Donkeys are much smarter than you. Emo crap, sucks. Stop worrying about the sun blowing up, and worry about other people, or YOURSELF. No, I'm not talking about how your heart will swell and burst after you drink that juice, I'm talking about other things. Like... Your manhood. I bet with being emo, it shrunk alot. Now, get off the drugs, stop worrying about everything, AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE YOU STUPID EMO ASS!!!!

Hey there, Jack, did you know Green Day, Fall Out Boys, Simple Plan are my favourite bands too? We should get together and cut eachothers wrists some time, okay.

BBS Signature

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-10 17:05:13

....wana see my baby?

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-10 17:06:47

At 9/10/05 05:05 PM, TheGreenUFO wrote: ....wana see my baby?

Wanna bump a thread for no particular reason?

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-10 17:07:26

mate get a job/life/girlfriend

Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-10 17:53:56

yes :) BABY!!!

Response to The truth hurts, really, it does. 2005-09-10 18:00:05

At 9/9/05 07:06 PM, The_VG_Guy wrote: Did your mommy drop you when you were a baby? You stupid emo punk, always thinking about how everyone is trying to close in on you and KILL YOU!!!!! Well, you're stupid. Donkeys are much smarter than you. Emo crap, sucks. Stop worrying about the sun blowing up, and worry about other people, or YOURSELF. No, I'm not talking about how your heart will swell and burst after you drink that juice, I'm talking about other things. Like... Your manhood. I bet with being emo, it shrunk alot. Now, get off the drugs, stop worrying about everything, AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE YOU STUPID EMO ASS!!!!

Didn't your mommy tell you not to reply before you finished reading? Or at least your common sense?

Ok, the first paragraph seemed kinda emoish, but all in all that was great. Long live noir's keyboard!

And perhaps noir too ;)

BBS Signature