00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,782,457 Views | 87,982 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 03:13:50

At 10/28/04 03:05 AM, Denvish wrote: i preferred shittykitty myself, so i voted no

I'm just goofing around with my name temporarily. I'll eventually put it back to ShittyKitty.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 03:23:34

At 10/28/04 02:54 AM, Shat_the_Kat wrote:
At 10/28/04 02:38 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Shat_t3h_Kat (change your name to that!!) - top 300 BP... you're nearly joining me in the top 200 :P
Umm...Marcus, I'm already in the top 200. That's what I posted about. I'm only 22 ranks behind you, and I was busier than usual (meaning I was actually there) in the Portal today. >:-D

As for the name thing...let's put it up for a vote! Poll's on my Total Listing website! Yay for polls!

lol, my mistake. i've said it earlier on yesterday and ill say it again :: MY BRAIN ISNT DAMNWELL WORKING DAMNIT!!!
sheesh. i think that i must have got your exp ranks (i believe you recently broke the 2000 mark?) with your BP, in a very WEIRD and whacky way. so, sorry abouta that :P lol.
-----
Denvish... you're not voting whether his name should be Shat_t3h_Kat or ShittyKitty...
you're voting for either Shat_The_Kat, or Shat_t3h_kat..!
well, you know what im voting for, since this whole thing was my idea XD haha.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 06:42:38

where is everyone tonight/morning/afternoon/evening-depending-on-time-zone?
haha. man, no posts in 3 hours... thats gota be some sort of record for this place! hahaha.
eh... the portal is moving at a pretty average pace.. so far i've attained around 20-25 points today, i'd say thats an average...
its what i aim for... 20 a day...
eh, post!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 06:47:35

Grats to Red, Yoink, Snowy, Osama and Continuum on their acheivements.

But the biggest grats of all goes to LeeBoy, our new golden boy :) Well done mate, fireworks for you.

As for me, im having very weird problems with Firefox, for some reason when i try to load it up, a black window opens and then closes, and then firefox doesnt appear. Im using shitty IE just now, and the fucking pop ups are rampant, anyone have any idea whats going on ?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 06:55:47

first off, 8,811 posts for j00! haha.
nice.

i run IE, as i dont have FireFox (its not big here in Australia)...
there are ads in the abundance, and i found the best way to deal with that is to either get a little stress ball, or a punching bag installed wherever you live would be a good idea.
heh, god i hate those pop-ups. got Ad-aware?
N.B - its gona be close between you and me this time round in the new rankings, SCD... but i think you still have 400--550 odd points on me... i'd guess.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:05:33

Well, hello to everyone. It's late, so I'll make this quick.

First of all, congrats to...god I really don't want to say "everyone." I hate that!!!

Howabout, NO CONGRATS for anyone hanging out at retrogade instead of NG. Big no-no :-P

Denvish, I played your Overrun game to the very end. Pure awesomeness. Glad you got the 2nd place Weekly award, but you should have gotten 1st. Because I say so!!! I voted just now on it and brought the score from 4.05 to 4.06. Yay ^_^

-stem- getting EG Private First Class. Good job man!!! Also, for the Level 11, too. Way to go man!
DRD1982 for getting 2,000 saves before me...lol
Dave for the 3,000 XP and I am NOT going to open that can-of-worms debate about how many deposits he has. You are all silly for keeping that "So you can shove it" crap on for so long. Just congratulate the man, eh?
D0GMA for passing Crono. Sorry dude, but it was bound to happen. You still got the permanant EGSC that I don't have yet...grrr...lol
j00bie, I dunno whether to congratulate you, or berate you...underdog isn't good. It's pretty awful...but, eh, it's better than TURD, right?
RedCircle gets no congrats for suggesting Jen to remove her Profile Pic. Yoink even agreed...lol (in a very boyish way too)

Plzzzzzzzzzz! do not remove/change your profile pic. i like it.

Grand Theft Auto for being a fuckin awesome series.
Jonthomson for being nunchucked. (Glad you got it for keeps)
The Boston Red Sox for decursing themselves last night!!! WTG guyz!!
Mizz_caramba for your Boxing Glove. Looks way sweeter than that spiked glove, you know.
LEEBOY GOT ELITE GUARD SUPREME COMMANDER...did you get my e-mail?
Shat_t3h_Kat for 199th out of 894934983 users!!!
SK for mentioning my EGMS...thank you bud ^_^
BonusStage for admitting he uses DRUGS to get b/p's...dunno...lol
Yoink for 15,000 Blam points. Fuckin sweet!! ...but you got a ways on that 10K Saves...lol
People with visable e-mail addresses..self explanitory. Edn.
OsAmARaMa for 4,000 posts. Now where are you exactly in Southeast, USA???
Continuum for 400 posts and self-declared non-spammer...ok I declared that. ^_^
M-A-R-C-U-S for having the most difficult name to type out. >:O lol
Mornings on NG, no grats for you, cause you are so dead >:O
------------------

Whew...... Ok, here goes my stuff.

7.50 VP!!! and Elite Guard Master Sergeant!!!

...and did you know that when you get Elite Guard Master Sergeant, you also get this beautiful girl? I didn't either...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:07:46

At 10/28/04 06:55 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: first off, 8,811 posts for j00! haha.
nice.

Thanks but not anymore.

but i think you still have 400--550 odd points on me... i'd guess.

Yeah, it seems its my posts that are keeping me in the race, haha, bastard.

I hate using IE, i was just getting used to using the tabbed windows and all, Firefox, fucking owns IE in every way. Im gutted, hopefully one of the many big brained users here can help me out.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:17:25

At 10/28/04 07:05 AM, RedCircle wrote: Well, hello to everyone. It's late, so I'll make this quick.

umm, yeh... SURE!

D0GMA for passing Crono. Sorry dude, but it was bound to happen. You still got the permanant EGSC that I don't have yet...grrr...lol

yeh well done to D0GMA.

Jonthomson for being nunchucked. (Glad you got it for keeps)

well freaking done.

LEEBOY GOT ELITE GUARD SUPREME COMMANDER...did you get my e-mail?

he sure did (get EGSC... i duno about t3h email :P)

C?? everyone likes that name!! haha.

SK for mentioning my EGMS...thank you bud ^_^

well done yourself on that achievment... i'll be exiting my extra 26% rate soon, and going up to 28%! w00!

WHA? haha. well, when you've typed it out as many times as i have, i can type it so freaking, freaking fast.
its easy...
put on craps lock (im aware of what i just typed :P not like 'microdoft' (Qwox will get that one))...
then keep your right index finger hovering above the '-' button (that is NOT a smiley :P).
then, simply type out MARCUS, except between each letter, press the '-' button... not terribly hard at all, if i dont say so myself. :)

Mornings on NG, no grats for you, cause you are so dead >:O
------------------

damn FREAKIN straight... i hate my time zone.

Whew...... Ok, here goes my stuff.

ohhhh damn you.... you BEAT ME to 7.5 vp!!! GAHHH!!!
well, im gona beat you to like 7.54 :P lol... i get a rank up in a few days hopefully.

...and did you know that when you get Elite Guard Master Sergeant, you also get this beautiful girl? I didn't either...

*druels*... NG STOOGED ME! i got jibbed! hahaha.
nice pic dude, looks awesome.
i know! you should submit it on Retrogade! hahaha.
--------
SCD - omg... i just did a little addy addy... and you only have 132 points on me!! gahhh!!!
its gona be a killer when in 4 days you have like 15 points more overall than i on RedCircles update....
it shall give me motive... motive to kill...
XD

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:33:49

At 10/28/04 07:17 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 10/28/04 07:05 AM, RedCircle wrote: Well, hello to everyone. It's late, so I'll make this quick.
umm, yeh... SURE!

:-P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C?? everyone likes that name!! haha.

Heh, that's not what the poll says...lol

well done yourself on that achievment... i'll be exiting my extra 26% rate soon, and going up to 28%! w00!

Thanks ^_^ w00t to your imminent rank up, my friend.

its easy...
put on craps lock...simply type out MARCUS, between each letter, press the '-' button...

Yeah, but, well...wait.... Oh, man....that is...oh....so easy...

*HITS HEAD WITH HAMMER*

ohhhh damn you.... you BEAT ME to 7.5 vp!!! GAHHH!!!

Yes, yes I did, *beams*

well, im gona beat you to like 7.54 :P lol... i get a rank up in a few days hopefully.

M-A-R-C-U-S (whoa, that was easy!) steals RC's thunder lol

*druels*... NG STOOGED ME! i got jibbed! hahaha.
nice pic dude, looks awesome.

NG stooged you? LOL...sucker.

i know! you should submit it on Retrogade! hahaha.

Yeah, let me put that on my to-do list of things to forget right now!

SCD, its gona be a killer when in 4 days you have like 15 points more overall than i on RedCircles update....

So, he actually decides to look at the list for once. OMFG ^_^

it shall give me motive... motive to kill...
XD

<3 to M-A-R-C-U-S

Beat Marcus, SCD ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:45:04

At 10/27/04 02:32 PM, Shat_the_Kat wrote: I was checking through my upcoming NGTL update, and guess what I found: RedCircle just made Elite Guard Master Sergeant! Congrats, dude!

Big up to you Red_Circle, ~grats = )

At 10/27/04 10:23 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: i hit 15k blams this morning, now i want 10k saves.

Congrats Yoink on the big one five, good luck on reaching 10k.
---
And thanks to Red-C for the update that made me snigger...and grats on the 7.50 = ),

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 07:55:06

Riiiiiight, you could have at least quoted someone else and said congrats to you all (especially that guy), like I'm going to do so it's actually quick.

Yes, congrats for being in the top 200. You've actually tried unlike the other 894900000 users.

Hey, other than elections (and to sign up), I've never needed an e-mail address and no one needed mine. It works for everyone. That and I hardly check my e-mail anyway, so if someone did need to contact me, they would have to wait a long time for a response.

OsAmARaMa for 4,000 posts.

Congrats, 6k to go before you can leave NG.

So now that you can spell his name quickly (M-A-R-C-U-S, SO EASY), am I now the most difficult?

Yay, congrats. But if you get a girl for that, what do you get for SC?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 08:25:42

At 10/28/04 07:45 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: And thanks to Red-C for the update that made me snigger

Hahaha, well there was a lot to be said. Thanks man ^_^

At 10/28/04 07:55 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
Riiiiiight, you could have at least quoted someone else and said congrats to you all (especially that guy), like I'm going to do so it's actually quick.

But I felt like having a "quoteless" post. Kinda fun, if you ask me...

Hey, other than elections (and to sign up), I've never needed an e-mail address and no one needed mine.

Not yet, at least. Heck, I might want to e-mail you instead of post.

It's useful. Believe me. I have people e-mailing me about questions on the BBS and portal, just general "outside NG" chat, and heck, even someone sent me an e-mail thanking me for a post I made once...weird, but totally cool. I also stay in contact with James (FIGMENT) because he doesn't frequent the LUL much (I won't go into that).

It works for everyone. That and I hardly check my e-mail anyway, so if someone did need to contact me, they would have to wait a long time for a response.

First Internet Commandment: Thou shall check thy e-mail at least once, but not more than a dozen times a day.

I'm dead serious...

So now that you can spell his name quickly (M-A-R-C-U-S, SO EASY)

He told you it was easy :-D

am I now the most difficult?

QwoxRox? Hell no. That's simple. I hate the ones with _ and - in them...just so hard for my brain to handle.

But if you get a girl for that, what do you get for SC?

I Have No Idea. I guess I just have to go and see for myself ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 08:32:04

At 10/28/04 08:28 AM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Rank up! At long last, Elite Guard Master Sergeant.

Hell yeah, I saw you RIGHT below me! Nice work ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 08:51:06

At 10/28/04 07:33 AM, RedCircle wrote:
-P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats a lot of druel.

Heh, that's not what the poll says...lol

theres a poll now? i must check this out!

Thanks ^_^ w00t to your imminent rank up, my friend.

damn straight.

Yeah, but, well...wait.... Oh, man....that is...oh....so easy...

*HITS HEAD WITH HAMMER*

ahahahahah.

Yes, yes I did, *beams*

*reflects beam to strike down RC* :P

M-A-R-C-U-S (whoa, that was easy!) steals RC's thunder lol

and the thunder is what i stole ;P

NG stooged you? LOL...sucker.

heheh.... SHADDAP!

Yeah, let me put that on my to-do list of things to forget right now!

muhahahah.

So, he actually decides to look at the list for once. OMFG ^_^

nope! just a guess XD

<3 to M-A-R-C-U-S

um... yyyeeaaahhh. haha
------
eh, bed time! yay!
laters all... and SCD, im on ya tail!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 09:20:36

At 10/28/04 12:55 AM, Continuum wrote: 400 =O

After over three months of posting I have finally reached 400 posts. Go me! :D

nice work

At 10/27/04 10:54 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: Nice going on your 15K blams, Yoink. Good luck getting 10K protects.

Nice going to you on your 4000post!

At 10/28/04 12:01 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: ** Election Update **

and you on your 7200post

At 10/28/04 06:47 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Grats to Snowy,

Hey thanks a lot!!! I just reach 3300BPs.. but it aight anything special... I'll wait for 3333BPs or 3500 before saying anyhing about that. ;)
Grats to your 8815post!!

At 10/28/04 08:28 AM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Rank up! At long last

Elite Guard Master Sergeant.

Woo hoo.

Congrats!!!

At 10/27/04 10:48 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Indeed, you'll be the youngest in the top50 in term of sigh in... I wish you the best, you shoud acheive your goal.
I can only hope :)

There's nothing to hope. You must have the best ultimate average of Bps per day in the entire NG... well you are probably in the top 10. Beeing so... you will ultimatly be in the top 10 one day... and in top 50 for sure. Follow my logic? It's inevitable ;_ Mouhahahhahha

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 09:44:20

At 10/28/04 09:35 AM, LittleBonusStage wrote: Oh yeah there's something i recieved from a friend yesterday, can you guess what it is ^_^

i r t3h confused...
im guessing that maybe this was an old friends account that he gave to you because he didnt want it...
OR
it was your original, except you started up a new one beause you wanted your averages (posts, b/p) to be higher?
eh...
time for sleep. laters all.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 10:20:26

At 10/28/04 10:12 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/28/04 09:44 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: i r t3h confused...
im guessing that maybe this was an old friends account that he gave to you because he didnt want it...
Exactly, and if you want 4 more reviews and responses, look at his submissions, WHICH I NEVER KNEW HE HAD ):<

How the A+ batting average for the Flash submissions was gained i will never know. None of the 4 were worthy of a score above 3.50 or even 3.00

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 12:46:10

I don't feel like doigna multi response post. So congratz to all those posting milestones.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 13:56:27

At 10/28/04 12:46 PM, ramagi wrote: I don't feel like doigna multi response post. So congratz to all those posting milestones.

Ditto.

Jesus, this is getting more and more impersonal everytime... o_O

Anyhoo. S'pose it's time to put a countdown to lvl 11 in my sig... or maybe not. Bonus'll be there a couple of days after me.

Early depositing bastard >:(

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 14:11:41

Congrats to:

Mizz_caramba - Level 10 (sorry, missed you last time)
Shat_the_Kat - EG Master Sergeant
Sentinel_specter - 3000 exp
YoinK_VineS - 15000 blams
jonthomson - definitely Level 16
OsAmARaMa - 4000 posts - are you planning on ever posting again, or are you gonna stick with that number forever now? =)
Continuum - 400 posts
RedCircle - 7.50 VP & EG Master Sergeant
deck_head_tottie - EG Master Sergeant (bleedin norah, everyone's getting 'em...)

-------------------------------

Rank-up (EG Major)
It's not fair! RedCircle gets a beautiful girl with his EGMS, and what am I stuck with? Only a bloody monkey...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 14:21:44

it's a YABADABADOOOOOUUUUUUu!

I got 3333 BPs... ;)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 14:40:04

At 10/27/04 10:57 AM, Shat_the_Kat wrote: When I refreshed this morning, I found that I had FINALLY broken out of the 200's! Yay!

Grats ... now don't lose it to the speedies right behind you ^^

At 10/27/04 11:56 AM, Denvish wrote:
Once again, many thanks for congrats on 2nd weekly. Bit annoyed at being beated by Knox, considering his was like 3.78 when it first got through UJ, but I guess that's life =|

It's the power of a coordinated voting effort. ~shrug~ we kept you in second anyway ...

At 10/27/04 03:19 PM, j00bie wrote:
Tell me sir, what flash was it, and who were all the people co-authored. I just checked my list and thankfully I dont have another flash added to the list. but just post if you can remember please :).

I thought you were going to remove and block ... oh never mind, you just PBed Error to one of your alts so none of us would notice you're still in that camp

At 10/27/04 04:29 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: I am now rocking out 3,000 Exp. points and ranked 1,323 for it.

Grats =)

At 10/27/04 09:24 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/27/04 09:18 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Yeah!!! and not many more for lvl11!! OMG ^^ ;)
heh INDEED November will be pretty good for my account it seems, ONE i'll get level 11, two top 50 b/s hopefully *awaits d0gma's wraith* :o

Good typo for this time of year.

"Boo," says D0GMA's wraith.

The real issue is that the actual increase in the 50 aren't reflected as much in the Ba so my numbers are all off. It's entirely possible for you to make it this upcoming month, just not any of the predicted dates.

At 10/27/04 09:56 PM, BonusStage wrote:
hard work and perseverance, AND DRUGS :o

As I said in the BP thread:

Better living through chemistry !!!!

At 10/27/04 10:23 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: i hit 15k blams this morning, now i want 10k saves.

The way things are going you may hit 20k blams first. Good luck with it and grats :)

At 10/28/04 12:08 AM, jonthomson wrote: Level up for good this time. Red Sox win, nunchucks have arrived. This is quite possibly the best day ever.

Heh ... I tuned in after they won. Watching crowd control in Boston live was far more interesting to me than watching the game. Grats on the chuks, and thanks for making it easier to find my posts ;)

At 10/28/04 07:05 AM, RedCircle wrote:

Double grats =)

If she doesn't hand out cookies, no one cares :-P~~~

At 10/28/04 08:28 AM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Rank up! At long last

Elite Guard Master Sergeant.

Grats =)

At 10/28/04 10:20 AM, leeboy105 wrote:
How the A+ batting average for the Flash submissions was gained i will never know. None of the 4 were worthy of a score above 3.50 or even 3.00

Well, if you look at the names he's given them, I think it's a good bet he switched out the flash to what's there now.

At 10/28/04 02:25 PM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Everyone congratulate Earfetish for reaching his 10,000 posts. (thread in General).

I congratulate no one for spam :-P~~~

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 15:09:27

Nice job, I wonder how close one of us will be when the other hits 10k saves.

At 10/28/04 12:08 AM, jonthomson wrote: Level up for good this time. Red Sox win, nunchucks have arrived. This is quite possibly the best day ever.

I'm guessing some good beer was had yesterday jon? Congrats on lv16.

At 10/28/04 12:22 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Let me guess, it has ASCII characters, cats, and is similar to this flash. I can't believe they would submit stolen flash when they can get almost anything through judgement anyway (if the file size is big enough).

It was that flash where that stick guy tries to break through a wall and increasingly uses more destructive attacks to no avail.

Joobie: Don't worry you weren't a co-author. (I don't remember who all was but I remember not seeing your name.)

At 10/28/04 07:05 AM, RedCircle wrote: 7.50 VP!!! and Elite Guard Master Sergeant!!!

NIce job, I thought MS was a great rank up from the boring SFC.

At 10/28/04 08:28 AM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Elite Guard Master Sergeant.

RedCircle vs. d_h_t for Sergeant Major. There's no choice, you must race.

At 10/28/04 02:11 PM, Denvish wrote: Rank-up (EG Major)
It's not fair! RedCircle gets a beautiful girl with his EGMS, and what am I stuck with? Only a bloody monkey...

Grats, I personally really like Major, I like the badge better than LtC too. As for the monkey issue, I can't help you out there man. heh

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 15:41:00

At 10/28/04 02:40 PM, D0GMA wrote: It's the power of a coordinated voting effort. ~shrug~ we kept you in second anyway ...

Yeah, I haven't actually said thanks for that. To all those that did, I really appreciate it, and will return the favour at any time if required. I will try to restrain myself from begging next time =)

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 15:44:42

Yay! i got a new sig picture, Congratz me!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 16:08:50

At 10/28/04 07:55 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Yes, congrats for being in the top 200. You've actually tried unlike the other 894900000 users.

Yeah, and it didn't help that right when I was getting close, I started having other distractions in my life. I actually managed to drop a rank before I finally got it together and broke through...

At 10/28/04 08:25 AM, RedCircle wrote: First Internet Commandment: Thou shall check thy e-mail at least once, but not more than a dozen times a day.

Technically, I'm constantly checking my email. I've got that little Gmail Notifier program that tells me when I have new email. :-P

At 10/28/04 08:28 AM, deck_head_tottie wrote: Elite Guard Master Sergeant.

Congrats, and welcome to the club! :-D

At 10/28/04 08:51 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: theres a poll now? i must check this out!

I thought you knew about that poll.... o.O

At 10/28/04 02:40 PM, D0GMA wrote: Grats ... now don't lose it to the speedies right behind you ^^

I'm trying not to. Fortunately, I've moved up to #198 since that post, so hopefully I'll get myself a bit of a cushion before I get overtaken ;-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 16:12:00

What the hellllll!?

Yesterday I was ranked number 1001 for experience, and I was looking forward to getting into the top 1000.

BUT NOT IM 1004! And I didnt miss a deposit! GAH!H!H!HH!H!!!!!!

Level down >:(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 16:20:02

At 10/28/04 04:12 PM, j00bie wrote: What the hellllll!?

Yesterday I was ranked number 1001 for experience, and I was looking forward to getting into the top 1000.

BUT NOT IM 1004! And I didnt miss a deposit! GAH!H!H!HH!H!!!!!!

Level down >:(

Ranks are reclaculated at ~4:40am. If you didn't deposit between midnight and recalc, your rank is based upon yesterday's XP. If the people whom you passed have not been making their deposit in that window and finally did, their rank is computed with the higher value. Some combination of both is most likely.

I dropped to 336 from 333 the othhr day by missing that window, then jumped up to 329 the next day when I didn't. There's a few people in my XP range that sometimes deposit early and sometimes don't, so my ranking will go up and down, depsite the fact that I've made no real progress on them..

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 16:31:43

Here we go. Case in point: I made my deposit this morning then went to bed. At 4:40 I was ranked at 326:

Made deposit early:
Azurewrathhal
Mappytheclown
Firhound

Made deposit late:
mikethepod

Has not made deposit yet today:
Black_Abyss
PPk3000

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-28 17:31:46

At 10/28/04 04:20 PM, D0GMA wrote: Ranks are reclaculated at ~4:40am.

Well, the day i was 1001, I attempted to win SKs quickdraw.
Last night, I did not...

So i guess what you say makes sense, thanks. =).