00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Animatorlover25 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,761,209 Views | 87,890 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 20:07:21

At 10/24/04 06:51 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/24/04 06:12 PM, terqui wrote: Voting Power: 6.19 votes
oh snap rank up.
Finally, its seems like ive been b/ping for so long. Now worship me.
sucks when a user 8 levels higher than you, overshadows your private rank up with their own ;P

Pity.

HEH AWESOME WORK MAN, so you've finally reached d0gma's list, i bet by now d0gma had thought you'd never make it, because i do believe d0gma would check all those that are captains on SK's list, that is unless d0gma has a list on d0gma's own (laff @ unspecified gender ^_^)

Of course. I did it all to spite D0GMA.

Actually, the only reason I level up in B/P is because it helps to beautify my profile. Call me strange, but I had to get my profile more blue, and if that meant collecting 120 points in one day, then that's what I did.

WE ALL GET THEM OVER THE WEEKEND ;P, but are you going to get 4 days due to fall break? Because i bet i could rank up before you :o

I have a half day because the 10th graders have a literacy test, so that's 2 half-days of NO school, which equals one whole day of no school. And I also have a shortened day on Tuesday, but I doubt I'll get a chance to collect much. Especially since the motivation is much less when I'm 500 points away as opposed to something like 180, which was the case last time.

haahh well if i cared enough i'd do that too, but hacing the oh so common silver is just fine with me ^_^

Well, I don't HAVE silver, that's why I was marking them >=(
It's all going towards that beautification of my profile. A light aura with a blue badge and a RED whistle? PREPOSTEROUS.

Damn you BonusStage for draggin me away from my studies. You and your irresistable posts...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 20:25:17

It hurts knowing i could have my bat already :'( please hold me...

I know i will be up until midnight or so tonight, even though i have school tomorrow :|

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 20:36:13

At 10/24/04 08:25 PM, _matt_ wrote: It hurts knowing i could have my bat already :'( please hold me...

::::grabs and squeezes:::

I know i will be up until midnight or so tonight, even though i have school tomorrow :|

:::quickly releases::

>=(

Oh boo-hoo, you have to wait 3 and a half hours, whatever will you do. Wanker :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 21:16:43

At 10/24/04 08:36 PM, Jiggy_Fly_Guy wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:25 PM, _matt_ wrote: It hurts knowing i could have my bat already :'( please hold me...
grabs and squeezes:::
quickly releases::
>=(

Oh boo-hoo, you have to wait 3 and a half hours, whatever will you do. Wanker :P

either way, that bat aint comming today. So just wait. Your life wont end. And (hopefully) your "friends" at school wont make fun of you form not being level 13.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 21:27:39

Congrats to MARCUS for 2,000 posts and evil number of b/p points, Continuum for 1,000 exp, carmel for 3,000 posts and 101 sigs, terqui and Jiggy for EGC. And Denvish for front page.

At 10/24/04 01:21 PM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:57 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Yay, congratulations from X. My NG life is almost complete... I mean thanks.
LOL your welcome i think.............almost? Are you sure??

Yes. Almost is because no admin has quoted me. Only then can my life end in happiness.

At 10/24/04 09:00 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:57 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
Story time! And a happy ending. Now I can go to bed. Good night.
Yes you can, just dont fight with freinds. Now i can say that congrats to you fairly, well done old bean.

A lesson for us all, thanks. I see you're still calling me old, what other adjective would you use if you couldn't say old?

At 10/24/04 10:53 AM, Pure_Alpe wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:57 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
At 10/24/04 07:12 AM, Pure_Alpe wrote: OMG this topic is STILL here...
I was expecting 800 pages at least, wait, YOU'RE BACK! Hello again, I'll have to say more when I'm not so tired. I'm not sure if you remember me, and I changed my name shortly after you left anyway (just a coincidence). I used to be MrX2003 and I'm sure you'll have lots to tell us about what happened during the weeks you weren't here.
hi, Ofcourse I remember you! how could I forget, Im just wondering where is Pure_LionHeart? That guy used to post 20 replies in one day in this topic.

Aww, anyway Pure has gone away for a few months and someone is depositing for him.

What happened? I found the source of life... believe it or not, it wasn´t the internet! Bill Gates is evil I say...

The source of life not the internet? Are you saying that something outside the internet has importance?

As for Gates, you're a bit late finding that out. He's put a patent on the human body as a computer network and the letters in his name add up to 666.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 21:45:07

At 10/24/04 09:36 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:07 PM, Jiggy_Fly_Guy wrote: Pity.
Yeah almost as bad as your level compared to sign up date :P

At least it's not as bad as gfoxcooks'.
His signup date is 6 months earlier than mine.

Yes, OF COURSE THAT WAS IT ;P

hmyes

heh but what if you ever get to the gold ranks WHAT THEN :o

Obivously I'll stop after I hit silver whistle. What would be the point in trying to get to gold? It's practically impossible.

HMMM well still that is a lot of extra tiem to go and get points, heh you do want more points right *mind tricks* RIGHT ;P

Oh you, you're good you.

Heh WELL i found that marking was to boring, i have though helped flag three movies over these last two days, and oh yes i am pretty sure movies get more points than review marking ;P

Meh, I find that one quick session of marking is worth getting that level up (whenever Wade decides to flush those flagged entries or look through marked reviews).

I didn't know that flagging movies gets you more points. Hmm, figures.

HAHAHAH well you are doing the same, i only have half of my homework done ):<

I don't have much to do. I should be done fairly soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 22:14:21

At 10/24/04 09:16 PM, terqui wrote: either way, that bat aint comming today. So just wait. Your life wont end. And (hopefully) your "friends" at school wont make fun of you form not being level 13.

Oddly enough i will have my bat today, i live in the central timezone, a newgrounds day ends at 11 PM for me :D i will have my louisville slugger before midnight woo hoo!

and im not a wanker, jiggy ):<

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 22:38:44

First off, huge grats out to Bob for the Daily #1 on Overrun. I saw the high score table was running this morning ... by the time I got high enough to have made it on the #10 had already increased another 20k lol Also, I stopped scrolling through the credits at the music each time ... happened to keep going this morning. Thanks much =)

At 10/24/04 08:47 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Everything was sorted after that and we had a drink :)

There's a lot easier ways to find out what your friends' limits are ya know ...

At 10/24/04 09:46 AM, Continuum wrote: Uhh... 1000 exp points??

What? Sure, if you're giving them out ...

At 10/24/04 10:30 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 10/24/04 04:10 AM, D0GMA wrote: Grats, but ah ... couldn't you have gotten those last few you needed a few hours earlier ;)
Yes i relise i just missed the list by a couple of hours . : (

Ah well, we'll get you noted in the next update =)

Am i right in thiking the next update will be in 2 weeks?

Nope. Weekly unless I specify otherwise. As of now, you need 373 BPs by 4:45am ish Saturday to get the double-rank orange font.

At 10/24/04 01:44 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: So Denvish, your publically announcing that you want high vp users to vote on your movie unjustly, so you can beat another user to an award ? Shame on you.

Shame nothing. Fucking even j00bie and Fluffy have touted their trash in here. I'm more than happy to throw this feather duster I like to think of as my VP behind a quality flash ... and if it happens to dent the other contenders' scores while I'm at it, so be it.

At 10/24/04 05:02 PM, Jiggy_Fly_Guy wrote: Whoo, finally, after a week (which could have been much shorter if it weren't for school), I am now Elite Guard Private. I think I was able to get 10-15 points during the weekday, but last night I stayed up 'till about 3:30 AM collecting.. I managed to go up from 1,330 points to 1,500. From 8.16 VP to 8.30 w00t!

Grats =) Hopefully you read my post over in the VP thread ... maybe it will get you motivated to keep at it ;)

At 10/24/04 06:12 PM, terqui wrote:
oh snap rank up.

Been a long haul for you. Welcome to the EG =)

Finally, its seems like ive been b/ping for so long. Now worship me.

No thanks, but you can worship me if you feel like it. What? Oh well, worth a shot ^^

At 10/24/04 06:51 PM, BonusStage wrote:
HEH AWESOME WORK MAN, so you've finally reached d0gma's list, i bet by now d0gma had thought you'd never make it, because i do believe d0gma would check all those that are captains on SK's list, that is unless d0gma has a list on d0gma's own (laff @ unspecified gender ^_^)

D0GMA has always maintained a list of their own. D0GMA occasionally makes time to go through SK's list looking for Captain blanks ... D0GMA is neither foolish enough to ignore nor too proud to take advantage of an available resource.

Haha, that was probably my biggest B/P frenzy ever. I'll probably reserve these binges for the weekend, and try to keep it reasonable during the week. That way, I should expect to be ranking up in another week or two :o
WE ALL GET THEM OVER THE WEEKEND ;P, but are you going to get 4 days due to fall break? Because i bet i could rank up before you :o

And now, I must be off to do homework for an undetermined amount of time. But first! Review marking for the Turd of the week. Congrats to everyone else ranking up or on the verge of..doing..so.....
haahh well if i cared enough i'd do that too, but hacing the oh so common silver is just fine with me ^_^
At 10/24/04 08:07 PM, Jiggy_Fly_Guy wrote:
Of course. I did it all to spite D0GMA.

LOL Whatever it takes to get you motivated, have at it

Actually, the only reason I level up in B/P is because it helps to beautify my profile. Call me strange, but I had to get my profile more blue, and if that meant collecting 120 points in one day, then that's what I did.

or that ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-24 23:44:14

** Election Update **

I just received an e-mail from spancker and he won't have time to host the next election so unless gfox wants the job I guess I'll be the one doing it. I'll wait until Wednesday, October 27th before I start sending out the voting reminders so don't send me your nominations until you receive the e-mail. There's been a slight change in the voting process which should make things easier for everyone involved. Thanks for your attention. Here's hoping most of the e-mail addresses are still current.

I'm just hanging here until a good fast-food job opens up.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 00:32:15

Im level ten WOOT

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 00:44:01

At 10/25/04 12:32 AM, -MrReaper- wrote: Im level ten WOOT

Grats and Kudos but LEVEL 13 BOO-YAH! :D :D :D

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 01:00:40

At 10/25/04 12:44 AM, _matt_ wrote:

Nicely done reaper!

Grats and Kudos but LEVEL 13 BOO-YAH! :D :D :D

Oh man...stealing his thunder >:-O

...just kidding. I'm insanely jealous. Grats ^_^

At 10/24/04 11:44 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: ** Election Update **

I vote for Recon! ...oh wait... lol

Good to know that elections are coming up. Whoever it may be, will definitely be added to the Versus list, stat.

#1. "Stat"
#2. "What the hell does 'stat' mean anyway?"
#1. "I. Don't. Know."

</Short Circuit Quote>

I'm just hanging here until a good fast-food job opens up.

Hey, Mickey D's is hiring down the street. I'll go get an application for ya. lol

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 01:32:57

Nothing much to say except congrats to everybody who deserves it, and that I got to 4000 experience points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 01:45:22

"Congrats to everyone that deserves it" - Everyone ever ;D

By the way, RedCircle, can you check your mail plz? ;P
(i'll be back here only around 8 more hours or so.. :P)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 02:19:20

At 10/25/04 01:45 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: "Congrats to everyone that deserves it" - Everyone ever ;D

Heh, it shouldn't have to be like that, ya know?

By the way, RedCircle, can you check your mail plz? ;P

Got it, did 'em, and sent 'em back ;-)

(i'll be back here only around 8 more hours or so.. :P)

Plenty of time to let me know if you need anything done again.

(I see you SK) :-P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 02:21:04

At 10/25/04 01:32 AM, Shpouiten wrote: I got to 4000 experience points.

Awesome!

Sorry, I totally missed that post. Must have confused your Light Aura Bat with Carmel's...sowwwy :-D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 03:15:12

At 10/25/04 02:21 AM, RedCircle wrote: stuff

That sig is great. Inspired me to change my profile pic.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 03:25:10

Congratz than.! :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 03:40:16

At 10/25/04 03:15 AM, jonthomson wrote: That sig is great. Inspired me to change my profile pic.

Thanks Jon. I'm glad that it inspired you. Old games > New games, you know.

Too bad your sig pic already kicks ass. Lately, I have been thinking of ways to change your sig pic, but keep the theme. I'll keep thinking, and I'll post it when I'm done ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 04:50:38

At 10/24/04 09:27 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to MARCUS for 2,000 posts and evil number of b/p points,

thanks very much man! also, congrats to you on 1,000 posts... even though i've probly already said it :P
----
t3h BLUE CIRCLE!!! so damn close to level 13... ohhh, how i do envy j00.... ooohhhh....
also congrats on 1,200 posts...
*thinks of that shiny baseball bat... and druels*
----
omfg! have a look at this!!
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,794 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 1,903 quality entries.
my god... how god-sent is THAT!?!?
---
--
-
(*insert evil laughter here*...)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 05:01:41

w00t I've reached 11,000 b/p points! Too bad the only diff is the slash is now gold...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 05:17:37

At 10/25/04 04:50 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: t3h BLUE CIRCLE!!!

What's up buddy? ^_^

so damn close to level 13... ohhh, how i do envy j00....

Heh, I can't wait either, but you don't have to moan about it...lol

ooohhhh....

The moaning is starting to freak me out man!!!

also congrats on 1,200 posts...

Heh, not so worthy of being congrated on, but I'll take it! Thanks :)

*thinks of that shiny baseball bat... and druels*

Drueling and moaning? Quick! Get this guy to a doctor!!!

omfg! have a look at this!!
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,794 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 1,903 quality entries.

Um, 4,794 + 1,903 = 6697. What would be the significance of 6697? *ponders*

my god... how god-sent is THAT!?!?

Uhhhhh....please tell cause I have ABSOLUTELY no idea :-P

(*insert evil laughter here*...)

Moaning, drueling, laughing... Is this some sort of Halloween prank? 'Cause you're scareing me! lol

At 10/25/04 05:01 AM, Zicdeh wrote: w00t I've reached 11,000 b/p points! Too bad the only diff is the slash is now gold...

But, what a fine gold slash it is. Congrats!!!

...I am secretly totally envious ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 05:24:58

At 10/25/04 05:17 AM, RedCircle wrote: What's up buddy? ^_^

you know damn well!

Heh, I can't wait either, but you don't have to moan about it...lol

but but... yes there is!

The moaning is starting to freak me out man!!!

you're easily startled :)

Heh, not so worthy of being congrated on, but I'll take it! Thanks :)

damn straight you will. you'll take it, and you'll like it!

Drueling and moaning? Quick! Get this guy to a doctor!!!

Noooo!!! *reaches for Red's baseball bat as he's wheeled away in stretcher*

Um, 4,794 + 1,903 = 6697. What would be the significance of 6697? *ponders*

you're damn right.

Uhhhhh....please tell cause I have ABSOLUTELY no idea :-P

heheh...
to tell you the truth... neither do i! hahaha. just living up to the reputation, ma man. heheh.

Moaning, drueling, laughing... Is this some sort of Halloween prank? 'Cause you're scareing me! lol

hahahha. man, someones a bit uppedy. lol!

But, what a fine gold slash it is. Congrats!!!

yeh Zicdeh, that be a nice number, and i nice 'slash' as you so elequently put it :)

...I am secretly totally envious ^_^

hehe, as am i :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 07:04:07

At 10/24/04 09:27 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to MARCUS, Continuum, Carmel, Zicdeh, terqui, Jiggy And Denvish.

A lesson for us all, thanks. I see you're still calling me old, what other adjective would you use if you couldn't say old?

Hmm, youve put me on the spot, but it would probably be "Magic" bean, if i couldnt use old. Its just a thing i say, it in no way refers to age, because it appears you are younger than me. Meh.

At 10/24/04 10:38 PM, D0GMA wrote:
There's a lot easier ways to find out what your friends' limits are ya know ...

Yes i know, but it would appear im a sadist now.

At 10/24/04 10:38 PM, D0GMA wrote:
Shame nothing. Fucking even j00bie and Fluffy have touted their trash in here. I'm more than happy to throw this feather duster I like to think of as my VP behind a quality flash ... and if it happens to dent the other contenders' scores while I'm at it, so be it.

So, would you like even more people to ask for help in here, because they are friends ? I wont lie, when i saw it i gave it a four, its a brilliant game and all, but i dont think its an Madness Interactive. By you actually saying this, the fabric of the space time continuum is splitting as we very type, i can hear it.

Oh, new election, anyone up for taking bets ? Ive got the two favourites at a good price :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 07:44:14

just a little something i saw on my way out :)
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,800 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 1,907 quality entries.
im nearly half way there to gfox's penta, hahahah.
well, i signed up at rg today... and boy did i feel like a n00b... man, there have been people there for over a year. i only found out about the site a few months ago, and only managed to go there today! hahaha.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 08:50:49

Congrates to Devenish in his DF and now frontpage !
---

At 10/24/04 03:01 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: 15:00, 3000 posts!!!! Yay finally!

Grats = ) carmel, im sure you recent sigs have helped this alot.

At 10/24/04 03:13 PM, -Mazza- wrote: OMGZ NEW SIG, by the way. This time made by me, for a change. I know the character's quality sucks :(

Looks good Mazza, im so used to your old green one, it'll take time to get used to.

At 10/24/04 05:02 PM, Jiggy_Fly_Guy wrote: Whoo, finally, after a week (which could have been much shorter if it weren't for school), I am now Elite Guard Private.

Congrates and good luck on getting captin : )

Well, I don't HAVE silver, that's why I was marking them >=(
It's all going towards that beautification of my profile. A light aura with a blue badge and a RED whistle? PREPOSTEROUS.

Go get that silver if you flag enough you can get it in a day or so , when i got mine it skiped bronze all together good luck : )

Roffle;;.

At 10/24/04 10:38 PM, D0GMA wrote: Nope. Weekly unless I specify otherwise. As of now, you need 373 BPs by 4:45am ish Saturday to get the double-rank orange font.

It's doubtfull but can be done, for me it all depend on how fast the portal goes at GMT, with Halloween and all the points it brings with it i might be in with a shot.

Welcome to the glove club : ) grats reaper.

...just kidding. I'm insanely jealous. Grats ^_^

Don't be too gelouse RC not long at all till you get yours = )
---
Nice new sig RC old skool games definatly > new stuff.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 09:22:32

Congrats to matt for bat, Reaper for level 10, and Zicdeh for 11k b/p.

I'm probably going to be the 10th person to say this, but nice sig RC, it makes me want to change mine (and I mean it unlike the other times where I wanted to change it).

At 10/25/04 04:50 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 10/24/04 09:27 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to MARCUS for 2,000 posts and evil number of b/p points,
thanks very much man! also, congrats to you on 1,000 posts... even though i've probly already said it :P

You sure did, and before you say it, you also did the 1010 posts. And stop saying BlueCircle, as I made him in Paint, then saved it, and that's good enough for Australian copyright (which means I can tell you off and sue you if necessary).

At 10/25/04 07:04 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/24/04 09:27 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to MARCUS, Continuum, Carmel, Zicdeh, terqui, Jiggy And Denvish.

You forgot to congrats, or at least get rid of the : :s. Well you're not the first person this week to do that, so just don't forget next time.

Hmm, youve put me on the spot, but it would probably be "Magic" bean, if i couldnt use old. Its just a thing i say, it in no way refers to age, because it appears you are younger than me. Meh.

Magic bean... I'll stick with old. If I remember correctly, you got old bean from a english topic in general and haven't stopped using it since.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 09:52:47

At 10/25/04 07:44 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: just a little something i saw on my way out :)
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,800 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 1,907 quality entries.

+ 2000 post and 3500 exp!! Grats!! Congrats!!

At 10/25/04 05:01 AM, Zicdeh wrote: w00t I've reached 11,000 b/p points! Too bad the only diff is the slash is now gold...

OMG!!! Huge congrats here!!!!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 10:09:39

*Oups DOuble Post, I forgot*

Didn't I say I got my first 1K save!! Youhou!!! Finally 1k Save!!! ;-)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 10:50:41

At 10/25/04 02:19 AM, RedCircle wrote: (I see you SK) :-P

Of course you do, silly. I leave my windows open all night long; for some reason, that means that I stay on the "browsing this forum" list. What, you think I stayed up all night twice? Ugh...