00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,755,799 Views | 87,878 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 00:45:37

At 6/12/11 07:36 AM, Coop wrote: I'm going to have to hold this thought for a few weeks longer, methinks :3

I quoted it but forgot to respond to this, whoops. :S

Why wait Casanova. Go over to her place with some roses, wine, and some custard and she'll swoon.

At 6/13/11 12:16 AM, NEVR wrote: Depends on the vodka though, man. I've had various brands of cheap vodka that have utterly ruined my brain :(

I find that the best thing to avoid a raging hangover is to drink a few pints of water before you go to bed.

Compared to other liquors like rum, and whiskey I fine that it's give a more tolerable hangover. Of course nothing is going to save you if you buy the vodka that comes in cheap plastic bottles, heh.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 01:02:58

46k B/P points.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 01:38:25

Congrats to:
Tycrane: Silver Whistle
gamejunkie: 22,222 Saves
Soapbubbles: 7 Years on NG
Addict: 7,000 Post
sixflab: Level 23 / 17,000 Saves
someone-else: 46,000 B/P Points

At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: Solution: Be lazy less often. :P The congrats lists don't require much effort. I can understand not doing icon/genre modding that much but I've pushed myself hard enough. I'm aiming for 10k icons before my 21st birthday.

I should really do icons/genres.. I did 3 icons recently.. That's a start.

At 6/12/11 10:02 AM, Soapbubble wrote: 7 Years on Newgrounds. I could've been about level 40.

Oh well!

You could be level 48.
What you missed: If you deposited every day, you would have 25580 EXP and you would be Level 48.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 03:56:16

Coop tries not to let his Exalted game crumble around him, while congratulating:
Tycrane: Silver Whistle
gamejunkie: 22,222 Saves
Soapbubble: 7th NG Berfday
Addict: 7,000 Posts
sixflab: Level 23; 17,000 Saves
someone-else: 46,000 B/P

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Alexander The Great (Apparently, it's 2,334 years since he died today...)
Muse - Knights of [Ma]Cydonia

At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/11/11 06:36 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/10/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that sounds promising.
Let's hope it stays that way - I might pop in and have a drink tomorrow, see when she's working next week, that sort of thing.
Good idea, that should keep things going.

Well, it should have, except she wasn't working - I still played darts for a bit and just sent her a text. *crosses fingers, still smiles*

Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch that one.
Who knows what the future holds? Could be a nice holiday.
It might but how would she be with a bunch of guys who know each other on the internet? :P

She has an inner nerd as well. Give it time. Besides, with Bex, I made it like a tourism holiday. Maybe I could pull this one off as well?

At 6/11/11 06:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: And now for a rant on one of the worst heavy metal albums of all time.
I like the metal makeup on your profile pic - perhaps I should get someone to photoshop me into Kiss gear :P
Hey, why not?

I'll see what can be done in the Art Forum.

At 6/12/11 10:02 AM, Soapbubble wrote: 7 Years on Newgrounds. I could've been about level 40.

Oh well!

Compare yourself to me - I've only got a few month on you.

At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/10/11 04:16 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/9/11 05:44 PM, Auz wrote: Ah women. Nothing more distracting. I presume she is your gf?
Woah, woah. Let's just cool the jets there a second or two. I've been single for 13 weeks. I'm trying not to give the impression that I'm on the rebound. If she wants a relationship, she can have me. If not, I'm cool with having a friend like her. It feels like I've known her for years already and we were only drinking / hanging out for about five and a half hours.

Sure, I've earned a second "date", but I'm playing it cool, as if there's anything I'm unsure about, regarding her, it's how she wants to play this. Are we just friends (Personally, I hope not, though if it's all that's going, she could be an awesome friend), or is there something more?
I didn't know you broke up with your former girlfriend. I thought "date with a lovely lady" was a bit of an odd way to describe "going somewhere with your girlfriend", so I thought I'd ask.

But yeah, I would play it cool for now if I were you and see what's gonna happen. I think you can hardly tell anything about her if you have known her for only five and a half hours.

Nobody pays any attention to my news posts :(

I've known her a little longer than that. We've just been talking for 5.5 hours. I'm happy to see how it pans out for now. Maybe she does want a relationship, maybe it's just friendship she seeks. Either way, I win.

At 6/8/11 03:54 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/7/11 03:35 PM, Auz wrote:
Ooooh wait a minute. Is that the tales of the ... freigther story or something? I saw that on a DVD somewhere in the special interest box at my local DVD store.
It's the pirate ship story.
I guess that's the one then.

It might be - have a look when you get the chance and let me know. I'm horribly confused :P

At 6/12/11 11:29 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/12/11 07:36 AM, Coop wrote: "I almost feel kinda shallow for blowing my rebate on this cool talking tattoo"
"Hey, Gordon Gecko! I cost as much as this whole crummy date!"
"Shut up! Ow!"

I'm going to have to hold this thought for a few weeks longer, methinks :3

"One pound of stem cells please!"

At 6/13/11 12:16 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 6/12/11 11:29 PM, reverend wrote: The only thing that is good in volume that won't cause hangover too much I believe is vodka. Of course one of the major contributor of hangovers are dehydration and the actual ethanol, so there will be no true way to avoid it entirely.
Depends on the vodka though, man. I've had various brands of cheap vodka that have utterly ruined my brain :(

No, that's your liver :P

At 6/13/11 12:45 AM, reverend wrote:
At 6/12/11 07:36 AM, Coop wrote: I'm going to have to hold this thought for a few weeks longer, methinks :3
I quoted it but forgot to respond to this, whoops. :S

Why wait Casanova. Go over to her place with some roses, wine, and some custard and she'll swoon.

I'll bear that in mind. You never know, she might be a secret custard drinker.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 07:01:08

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 24: Strapping Young Lad - Aftermath

Listening to:

Judas Priest - Demolition

At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/10/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: But the cunts who are running this country are doing really bad right now. I'll be surprised if this country fucking lasts by the mid 2010s. There's a horribly sparse amount of jobs ever since they took leadership.
I guess we are doing okay in that aspect then. I believe the amount of jobs is reasonably steady, but the taxes and stuff are going up and up. If I had a family to take care of and earned something close to minimum wage, I'd probably start panicking by now =/

Heh, I'm just glad I'm not at that stage yet. At least the country has time to recover until I really need to make sure my financial is stable to maintain a house.

Very. I've been penalised for minor things while others have gotten away with bigger offences. I even see nudity on avatars now.
No idea why people even want to do that. To let us all know you look up nude pictures on the internet? It's not very nice for your fellow users either. Things could get a bit awkward with colleageus, parents or friends watching.

I'm just glad I have a laptop so I can see these things without having to worry much. However, others can still get caught for having nude pictures flashing up.

At 6/13/11 01:38 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: Solution: Be lazy less often. :P The congrats lists don't require much effort. I can understand not doing icon/genre modding that much but I've pushed myself hard enough. I'm aiming for 10k icons before my 21st birthday.
I should really do icons/genres.. I did 3 icons recently.. That's a start.

You need to make 100 a day. :P It's the only way to keep you motivated.

At 6/13/11 03:56 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: It might but how would she be with a bunch of guys who know each other on the internet? :P
She has an inner nerd as well. Give it time. Besides, with Bex, I made it like a tourism holiday. Maybe I could pull this one off as well?

I thought by then Bex was adapted to NG anyway. I dunno about the new one, though. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 07:42:02

Still feeling the effects from Saturday. Oh well, could be worse. Time to mow the lawn!

Congrats to:

Addict: 7,000 Posts
sixflab: Level 23 and 17,000 Saves
someone-else: 46,000 B/P

Thanks to:

Jolly
Coop
Odyssic

At 6/13/11 01:38 AM, Jolly wrote:

Oh well!
You could be level 48.
What you missed: If you deposited every day, you would have 25580 EXP and you would be Level 48.

Close enough :>

Oh well!

Looking at your level icon, I'm starting to regret not taking five minutes to vote daily for the last seven years :<

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 08:04:05

Silver whistle!
I've been half-assedly aiming for this for MONTHS.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 13:19:14

I decided to level up after being on level 23 for over a year.
This icon is disgusting.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 15:22:14

At 6/12/11 11:29 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: Oh well, like I said, I think they usually still taste alright. You just gotta make sure you don't drink too much of them or you'll hate yourself in the morning. If you're planning to drink a lot on parties, you better go for something else than cheap wine.
The only thing that is good in volume that won't cause hangover too much I believe is vodka. Of course one of the major contributor of hangovers are dehydration and the actual ethanol, so there will be no true way to avoid it entirely.

I think you're right there. The one time that I was really drunk was when I was drinking a lot of vodka. I was surprised the next morning that I didn't have a hangover at all. It wasn't even a prenium brand or anything, just the cheapest brand we could find.

Picking out the right wine is too confusing for me so I just avoid it all together.

It's usually written on the bottle what it tastes best with. Not that I care though, I usually just pick one that seems reasonably priced.

At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: I didn't know you broke up with your former girlfriend. I thought "date with a lovely lady" was a bit of an odd way to describe "going somewhere with your girlfriend", so I thought I'd ask.

But yeah, I would play it cool for now if I were you and see what's gonna happen. I think you can hardly tell anything about her if you have known her for only five and a half hours.

I've known her a little longer than that. We've just been talking for 5.5 hours. I'm happy to see how it pans out for now. Maybe she does want a relationship, maybe it's just friendship she seeks. Either way, I win.

You must be the first guy I met who is satisfied with ending up in the "friends zone".

It might be - have a look when you get the chance and let me know. I'm horribly confused :P

I expect that the book will arrive tomorrow or the day after. I'll take a quick peek through it and see what it is.

At 6/13/11 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: I guess we are doing okay in that aspect then. I believe the amount of jobs is reasonably steady, but the taxes and stuff are going up and up. If I had a family to take care of and earned something close to minimum wage, I'd probably start panicking by now =/
Heh, I'm just glad I'm not at that stage yet. At least the country has time to recover until I really need to make sure my financial is stable to maintain a house.

Yeah. Well me and my gf rent an apartment as you probably know. We don't have too much trouble yet, but things shouldn't get too bad for us or else we're screwed. One good thing is that we can cheaply borrow some money without many consequences, but of course we would only use that as a last resort.

Maybe I should go find a little job this summer. The money would be more than welcome.

No idea why people even want to do that. To let us all know you look up nude pictures on the internet? It's not very nice for your fellow users either. Things could get a bit awkward with colleageus, parents or friends watching.
I'm just glad I have a laptop so I can see these things without having to worry much. However, others can still get caught for having nude pictures flashing up.

Yeah it's nice how laptops can be concealed so easily. I feel much more comfortable browsing the General Forum with my parents in the room than I was with my desktop.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 18:48:07

Back again, but didn't have the motivation to write a news post yet. But it will follow. >_>

At 6/8/11 03:23 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/8/11 10:37 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/7/11 03:35 PM, Auz wrote: "Great idea. I'll bring the electric cattle prods too."
"This is going to be awesome!"
"Heh heh heh. Alright, we'll be there in 5. Hang in there Taggert"

5 minutes should be over by now. Where's the popcorn?

"99 Duesenjaeger
Jeder war ein grosser Krieger
Hielten sich fuer Captain Kirk
Das gab ein grosses Feuerwerk"
"Die Nachbarn haben nichts gerafft
Und fühlten sich gleich angemacht
Dabei schoss man am Horizont
Auf 99 Luftballons"
"99 Kriegsminister
Streichholz und Benzinkanister
Hielten sich fuer schlaue Leute
Witterten schon fette Beute"

"Riefen 'Krieg' und wollten Macht
Mann, wer hätte das gedacht?
Dass es einmal soweit kommt
wegen 99 Luftballons"

You mean:

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
*PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Damn, it's just as annoying as hearing those vuvuzelas "live".

At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:

Judas Priest - Demolition. I know, it's Judas Priest without Rob Halford.

Dirty rotten lies! Such a thing does not exist! It's like Iced Earth without Matt Barlow! >:(

At 6/7/11 06:18 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/6/11 08:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh yeah, so you did. Well, at least you did the latest one and I liked it.
In that case, it's a win-win situation.
Definitely! As for G, all I have are Gamma Ray, Ghost and Grave Digger. Hopefully you've got something up your sleeve.

Yes. It's not really a metal band, though. But still hard rock.

I can easily tell White Buffalo is on Pile of Skulls.
Yes. But you are missing my point here. :P
From all of that, Motörhead managed to sound the same with different band members.

Yeah, they do. I like Motörhead, but I am not really a huge fan because they are so predictable. I might pick up an album or two (actually, I bought Ace of Spades not too long ago) but I don't think I am going to buy the whole discography.
Maybe my wife will, she recently bought the "1916" album. ^^

HA! THEY WON'T!
So, how many dragons are there worldwide?
I'm sure there are others out there.

If even you don't know there can't be that many left.

At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: In other news, the frontman for Anal Cunt Seth Putnam died. The music may have been shit but the band was sure as hell funny with their song titles. A man like him had no worries about what everyone else thought about his sick sense of humour. Hell, I give his family respect for supporting what he wanted to do.

Anal Cunt had some kind of cult status, but Seth still was a fucking racist. :/

At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: I didn't know you broke up with your former girlfriend. I thought "date with a lovely lady" was a bit of an odd way to describe "going somewhere with your girlfriend", so I thought I'd ask.

You must be the first guy I met who is satisfied with ending up in the "friends zone".

Hm, I don't know. The last girl I at first ended up in "friends zone" with is now my wife. ^_^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 00:07:49

level 40 swish swish chop chop

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 00:20:58

7,000 Experience points!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 00:30:23

Lv 33!!!

I haz become shurikens nao lolz!

<33

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 03:46:02

26,000 Experience

List to follow

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 03:54:43

The countdown may have to go on hold :(

I'm waiting on more opinions first though.

Coop wishes his niece a happy first birthday, while congratulating:
Oliver: Level 24
Addict: 12,000 Saves
SuspiciousPenguin: 5,000 Posts
NEVR: Level 40
Jolly: 7,000 Experience
fuzzum111: Level 33

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Transylvania
Stan Bush & Vince DiCola - Transformers Theme (Alternate Version)
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: It might but how would she be with a bunch of guys who know each other on the internet? :P
I thought by then Bex was adapted to NG anyway. I dunno about the new one, though. :P

I convinced her to put her art up on Newgrounds and she knew that to try and pry me away would have been futile... On second thoughts, I probably would have gotten off the computer for boobs.

At 6/13/11 07:42 AM, Soapbubble wrote:

Oh well!
Looking at your level icon, I'm starting to regret not taking five minutes to vote daily for the last seven years :<

Well, there's no space for regrets - look at Haggard, he would be ahead of me, with his 9-10 years on Newgrounds. He's not bitter.

Be ready to settle for it and if you get anything else, it's a very welcome bonus ;) I didn't say it would prevent me from trying :P

I expect that the book will arrive tomorrow or the day after. I'll take a quick peek through it and see what it is.

I hope that all of this hype was worth it.

At 6/13/11 06:48 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote: You must be the first guy I met who is satisfied with ending up in the "friends zone".
Hm, I don't know. The last girl I at first ended up in "friends zone" with is now my wife. ^_^

Now that's not how slow I'm trying to play it, but I'd be lying if I said I weren't after something a litlle more than friends :P

Also, swish *makes hand gesture*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 04:00:00

Congrats to:
sandwich-eater: Silver Whistle
Oliver: Level 24
Addict: 12,000 Saves
NEVR: Level 40
fuzzum111: Level 33
Coop: 26,000 Experience

Thanks to:
Coop

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 05:31:30

Thanks for voting, jonthomson! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 30,002 experience points. You need 18 more to get to Level 53. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 18 hours, 28 minutes, and 54 seconds.

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 06:49:18

I HAVE REACHED MY 50th INTERVIEW!

Interview with Monocrom!

MY BBS POSTS ARE ALSO NOW OVER 9,000!

This being my 9,002 post to coincide with my sign-up date.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 07:54:55

So, mid year BBS awards are up but I can easily sit out of this one, except for the fact that I feel I need to give names to those who deserve it.

Listening to:

Falconer - Chapters From A Vale Forlorn

At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: I guess we are doing okay in that aspect then. I believe the amount of jobs is reasonably steady, but the taxes and stuff are going up and up. If I had a family to take care of and earned something close to minimum wage, I'd probably start panicking by now =/
Yeah. Well me and my gf rent an apartment as you probably know. We don't have too much trouble yet, but things shouldn't get too bad for us or else we're screwed. One good thing is that we can cheaply borrow some money without many consequences, but of course we would only use that as a last resort.

Oh yeah, I know about your apartment. An apartment is what I should look into but only if I've got a permanent full-time job. Otherwise, forget it.

Yeah it's nice how laptops can be concealed so easily. I feel much more comfortable browsing the General Forum with my parents in the room than I was with my desktop.

Yeah, it helps me a lot as well, except for when my dad watches TV in the living room. Always sitting next to me but at least it's just half an hour to watch a crappy soap opera.

At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:

Judas Priest - Demolition. I know, it's Judas Priest without Rob Halford.
Dirty rotten lies! Such a thing does not exist! It's like Iced Earth without Matt Barlow! >:(

Sadly so. In Demolition, they jump da fuck up.

Definitely! As for G, all I have are Gamma Ray, Ghost and Grave Digger. Hopefully you've got something up your sleeve.

If it can be considered metal, it's all good.

From all of that, Motörhead managed to sound the same with different band members.
Yeah, they do. I like Motörhead, but I am not really a huge fan because they are so predictable. I might pick up an album or two (actually, I bought Ace of Spades not too long ago) but I don't think I am going to buy the whole discography.

Nah, only hardcore fans should get all their albums. If you want something out of the ordinary for Motörhead, try Inferno.

No, we all have to hide from humanity. That's why you don't hear about them much.

At 6/12/11 08:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: In other news, the frontman for Anal Cunt Seth Putnam died. The music may have been shit but the band was sure as hell funny with their song titles. A man like him had no worries about what everyone else thought about his sick sense of humour. Hell, I give his family respect for supporting what he wanted to do.

Seth was racist? All I knew from him that he was a huge IRL troll.

At 6/14/11 12:07 AM, NEVR wrote: level 40 swish swish chop chop

Now you, reverend and Malachy all look alike. One of you should level up faster!

At 6/14/11 03:54 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/13/11 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I thought by then Bex was adapted to NG anyway. I dunno about the new one, though. :P
I convinced her to put her art up on Newgrounds and she knew that to try and pry me away would have been futile... On second thoughts, I probably would have gotten off the computer for boobs.

Bex or the new one?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 16:36:30

You passed 43,000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 16:40:03

"I brought some donuts instead."

"99 Kriegsminister
wegen 99 Luftballons"

"99 Jahre Krieg
Liessen keinen Platz fuer Sieger
Kriegsminister gibt es nicht mehr
Und auch keine Duesenflieger"

It sure helped ruining the atmosphere at the WC. I really missed the "OOOOOH", "AAAAH", "EEEEEEEEEEH" sounds the audience usually makes.

At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote: At 6/13/11 03:56 AM, Coop wrote::

That must be an exceptional case. The 'friends zone' is a scientifically proven fact.

Congrats on obtaining that suck-ass level icon.

At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote: You must be the first guy I met who is satisfied with ending up in the "friends zone".
Be ready to settle for it and if you get anything else, it's a very welcome bonus ;) I didn't say it would prevent me from trying :P

Well of course you could aim for the 'friend with perks' and make yourself comfortable. I mean, you can basically have most of the good parts of a relationship without being too committed. Then see where it goes from there.

It better be! >:(

At 6/14/11 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah. Well me and my gf rent an apartment as you probably know. We don't have too much trouble yet, but things shouldn't get too bad for us or else we're screwed. One good thing is that we can cheaply borrow some money without many consequences, but of course we would only use that as a last resort.
Oh yeah, I know about your apartment. An apartment is what I should look into but only if I've got a permanent full-time job. Otherwise, forget it.

I can recommend a pretty steady, secure source of income, but that should be obvious. If you gotta pay several hundred pounds a month, you'll run low on resources pretty quickly without a proper income.

Yeah, it helps me a lot as well, except for when my dad watches TV in the living room. Always sitting next to me but at least it's just half an hour to watch a crappy soap opera.

Oh well, you can just do something else for a little while then. Or stick to the Wi/Ht? Forum.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 17:46:08

At 6/14/11 04:36 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: You passed 43,000 Saves. Way to go!

You passed 56,000 B/P! Congrats!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 19:05:25

At 6/13/11 03:56 AM, Coop wrote: "One pound of stem cells please!"

"Well, as you can see, its wrapper is a piece of the original US Constitution. It was hand-rolled by Queen Elizabeth during her 'wild years' and was buried with George Burns until grave robbing space mushrooms... Uh, well you know the rest."

I'm intrigued and disturbed. Mainly disturbed.

At 6/13/11 03:22 PM, Auz wrote: I think you're right there. The one time that I was really drunk was when I was drinking a lot of vodka. I was surprised the next morning that I didn't have a hangover at all. It wasn't even a prenium brand or anything, just the cheapest brand we could find.

Yeah, when it comes to the dark liquors I tend to be moderate about them because they can and will hurt later on. Now vodka when I have it around is a free for all. It just goes great with a lot of things.

It's usually written on the bottle what it tastes best with. Not that I care though, I usually just pick one that seems reasonably priced.

Some do over here but most don't have anything on the label. Most try and create the prettiest label to convince people it's the best one while leaving in the dark about tastes.

Great more confusion. Congrats!

At 6/14/11 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: So, mid year BBS awards are up but I can easily sit out of this one, except for the fact that I feel I need to give names to those who deserve it.

To be honest, I wanted to delete that thread when it was first created. I thought it was settled that only yearly ones should be done after the last mid-year awards.

Whatever I guess.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-14 23:23:25

14,000 EXP

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 00:02:51

You passed 30000 Total Points. Bodacious!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 04:02:59

Bad news, everyone. The countdown is going on hold for at least 2 weeks, due to "extraneous circumstances"

Coop tries to sort out his mobile options while congratulating:
jonthomson: 30,000 Experience
The-Great-One: 50 Interviews
SCTE3: 250 Reviews (Art)
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 43,000 Saves; 56,000 B/P
daethdrain: Level 23
Emlfuryoflion: 14,000 Experience
Jolly: 30,000 Total Points
Addict: 60,000 Medal Points

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - Eat Some More
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra

Thank you to:
Jolly
Odyssic

At 6/14/11 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: So, mid year BBS awards are up but I can easily sit out of this one, except for the fact that I feel I need to give names to those who deserve it.

Meh, I've got 2 votes for Worst Mod so far and that was it last time I checked

At 6/13/11 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I thought by then Bex was adapted to NG anyway. I dunno about the new one, though. :P
Bex or the new one?

That was Bex, though with the new one, I've not had the pleasure yet. Give it time. I'm such a sucker for boobs that I'd probably be distracted, just the same.

At 6/14/11 04:40 PM, Auz wrote:
Well of course you could aim for the 'friend with perks' and make yourself comfortable. I mean, you can basically have most of the good parts of a relationship without being too committed. Then see where it goes from there.

I'm happy to just see where it goes. I must just remember not to play "Fuck Her Gently", by Tenacious D on my iPod if we end up in my car. Mind you, she ended up playing with the iPod last time, so if she plays it, my luck could be in :P

It better be! >:(

Let me know.

At 6/14/11 07:05 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/13/11 03:56 AM, Coop wrote: "One pound of stem cells please!"
"Well, as you can see, its wrapper is a piece of the original US Constitution. It was hand-rolled by Queen Elizabeth during her 'wild years' and was buried with George Burns until grave robbing space mushrooms... Uh, well you know the rest."

"Give me three hundred dollars worth!

No can do

Oh alright, I'll just take these $300 burglar's tools then. So... what time do you close tonight?"

I'm intrigued and disturbed. Mainly disturbed.

So am I, though with "drinks" set for Thursday, I might have to pop to the shop and buy a large carton of custard, just in case.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 05:07:41

Congrats to:
jonthomson: 30,000 Experience
The-Great-One: 9,000 Post
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 43,000 Saves / 56,000 B/P Points
daethdrain: Level 23
Emlfuryoflion: 14,000 Experience
Addict: 60,000 Medal Points

Thanks to:
Odyssic
Coop

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 05:42:20

36,000 B/P

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 08:00:25

Listening to:

Alestorm - Back Through Time. Comes with an awesome bobblehead.

At 6/14/11 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh yeah, I know about your apartment. An apartment is what I should look into but only if I've got a permanent full-time job. Otherwise, forget it.
I can recommend a pretty steady, secure source of income, but that should be obvious. If you gotta pay several hundred pounds a month, you'll run low on resources pretty quickly without a proper income.

And that's why I haven't made the real thought to move out. I really want to, though.

Oh well, you can just do something else for a little while then. Or stick to the Wi/Ht? Forum.

Yeah, I always have Plan B for these cases.

At 6/14/11 07:05 PM, reverend wrote:
To be honest, I wanted to delete that thread when it was first created. I thought it was settled that only yearly ones should be done after the last mid-year awards.

Yeah, I really think we should make a note that it should be limited to just once a year from now on. The last few end year awards have shown users CAN remember threads from the first half of the year so why even bother with the mid year awards?

At 6/15/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: 6

Bad news, everyone. The countdown is going on hold for at least 2 weeks, due to "extraneous circumstances"

What a tease.

Meh, I've got 2 votes for Worst Mod so far and that was it last time I checked

Looks like I'm in the run for Best Mod again. I might get in the finals for Never Logs Off but I've already won these awards so I'm all good if someone else wins them.

Bex or the new one?
That was Bex, though with the new one, I've not had the pleasure yet. Give it time. I'm such a sucker for boobs that I'd probably be distracted, just the same.

You mean boobs get in your way from Newgrounds? :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-15 09:26:11

Rock Hard Festival 2011 newspost is up

Listening to:
Iced Earth - Brainwashed
Iced Earth - I Died For You

At 6/13/11 07:42 AM, Soapbubble wrote:

Oh well!
Well, there's no space for regrets - look at Haggard, he would be ahead of me, with his 9-10 years on Newgrounds. He's not bitter.

No, I am not bitter. But I still weep myself into sleep every night. :'(

Now that's not how slow I'm trying to play it, but I'd be lying if I said I weren't after something a litlle more than friends :P

I wasn't playing slow. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to be more than "friends", so I talked with my best friend about it. He said: "Go for it!" and so I did. ^_^

At 6/14/11 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Definitely! As for G, all I have are Gamma Ray, Ghost and Grave Digger. Hopefully you've got something up your sleeve.
If it can be considered metal, it's all good.

I don't think there's a clear line between Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. So I guess it's all right.

No, we all have to hide from humanity. That's why you don't hear about them much.

So, not all dragons are able to Mega Flare people?

Seth was racist? All I knew from him that he was a huge IRL troll.

Well, he also was involved with the "White Power" band Vaginal Jesus. I don't think you can say songs like "Coon Bashin'" are only there to provoke the audience...

"I brought some donuts instead."

*grabs a bunch of donuts*
"Hm, nice."

"99 Kriegsminister
wegen 99 Luftballons"
"99 Jahre Krieg
Liessen keinen Platz fuer Sieger
Kriegsminister gibt es nicht mehr
Und auch keine Duesenflieger"

"Heute zieh' ich meine Runden
Seh' die Welt in Trümmern liegen
Hab' 'nen Luftballon gefunden
Denk' an dich und lass' ihn fliegen"

It sure helped ruining the atmosphere at the WC. I really missed the "OOOOOH", "AAAAH", "EEEEEEEEEEH" sounds the audience usually makes.

Luckily those annoying things have now vanished more or less from football/sports life.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38