00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,755,545 Views | 87,875 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 11:58:56

7k saves. Been forever since a landmark in b/p

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 12:29:44

I really want to change my username...

Listening to:

Van Canto - Tribe of Force

At 3/31/11 08:11 AM, Odyssic wrote: Odyssic could not finish the new NC episode, I won't be trying again.

It was better than the previous episode.

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/30/11 04:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: Still teasing you. For me, I did take a while to get to the top 150 but I was on a see-saw with two other users with who was in the top 150 so I was safely there when one of them slipped up.
I finally got there. I haven't really paid attention to who I was gonna pass, but it turned out to be Zendra :)

That's a very interesting turn out for your top 200 entry. Congrats!

I sure hope the case hasn't been dropped completely.
I don't know. I haven't heard anything of it lately, but it could be that the case was postponed until months from now (as usual).

Yeah, court cases tend to take a long time.

It may have been in a cutscene that wasn't mandatory. Meaning you could not go to the town that has the light of judgment flashback and miss out on it.
That could be it. I can't find the scene on Youtube either, so I can't try to refresh my memory.

It's possible to find it in one of the walkthrough/LP videos but I'm sure there's far too many.

At 4/1/11 04:18 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was talking about actually voting in the portal.
I was trying to sound like I cared :(

But you did care.

Even if it's a tiny river, the lava would still be too strong.
And a water pistol the size of Jupiter wouldn't help?

I was only talking about regular water pistols. If we do see water pistols that big, then we'll talk.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 12:35:25

Got to 1000 Experience Points today!

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 15:53:45

At 3/31/11 04:41 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/30/11 02:44 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/30/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/29/11 12:18 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/29/11 08:11 AM, Coop wrote: Surely, it is better just not to die?
We all have to die in the long run. So why not leave this world with a big bang?
I'd rather consider that when I'm ready to die.
But when will that be?
I don't know, but since only the good die young, I've got a while left yet :P

Am I evil?
Yes I am....

Not that I'm going to run across a motorway, just to prove I am invincible...

That would surely win you the Darwin Award.
"I'm invincible! I'm invincible!" *splat*

At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/30/11 04:19 AM, Bahamut wrote:
But you do understand words like Rucksack, Kindergarten or Schadenfreude, right?
Nope.
But you use exactly the same words in english as well. o_O
Not Schadenfreude. Rucksack and Kindergarten, yes. I was more referring to the last word then.

There's even an article about it in wikipedia. :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreu de

Yay!
Glad I could make you happy for a change. :)
Oh wow, another Haggard and Bahamut are happy moment.

This is clearly getting out of hand.

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/29/11 03:38 PM, Auz wrote: Surely there must be more to it than:
"We have ze milk on ze table, right zere."

?
All right, you also have to replace "w" with "v".
"Ve have ze milk on ze table, right zerrr."
Hmm so... sounding like a German guy is quite easy then :)

Yep. ^^

At 3/25/11 06:20 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/24/11 03:18 AM, Haggard wrote:
I don't think my gf will like those plans. Though "I'm just going off to the Reeperbahn" doesn't have to mean anything :p
Well, she can come with you. It's not like the Reeperbahn is for males only. They have clubs with male strippers and clubs with no strippers at all. ;)
Yeah, but both me and my gf aren't really the type of people that go to clubs and such. Also, I don't think she's very interested in visiting male strip clubs :p

Well okay, male strippers always look really.... strange. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 17:24:40

You passed 52,000 B/P! Congrats!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-01 19:47:37

2,000 experience points!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-02 03:31:12

At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: Some of us thought that but he really isn't.

I guess you start saying a word enough people will start believing and attributing you to it

Interesting.

April Fool's

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: Also, the fries are priced normally and the standard Big Mac appears to be priced normally as well. I don't know about the price in America, but it's about EU3.50 here. You can get sandwiches and burgers for around EU3.50 at a lot of places.

I would say their Big Mac prices are slightly below average the other burger prices. It's certainly less than a Whopper in my region. It's about $3.60 in my region which is EU2.53. I think the whole deal with fries and a drink come out to just around 5 dollars (EU3.51).

I guess you do better than the average American on that topic then :)

I can point out where some of the major states and cities are approximately, but don't ask me where Oklahoma is or what the state capital of Ohio is. I've never had to learn that in school and never bothered to look into it either.

You're talking to the guy who won his 8th grade World Geography Bee. :)
And Oklahoma, if you know where Texas is then it's the wasteland north of it. Capital of Ohio is Columbus (aced my state capitals quiz in the 5th grade, heh.)

Yeah. With all the money Harvard receives I'm sure they can give high quality education, but indeed people probably mostly go there for the name. I'm sure you can get an (about) equally good job with a degree from any other good university.

It's a good thing there are also schools who give financial aid. As far as I know there are none of those in Holland. Up until now there wasn't much need for them, but if the government decides to cut back on student support, free public transport AND raise the yearly fees with 3,000 euros for all those who take two extra years to complete their studies, I know it's gonna get pretty tough for some people.

Most public universities hand out scholarship and grants to some degrees but most student rely on financial aid from the Government with grants and low rate student loans. I don't know how Harvard or other college like them stays in business but I guess most are willing to go into severe debt just for it's name.

At 4/1/11 04:18 AM, Coop wrote: I'm impressed you think it's so large - the bars on the windows prevent us getting that close to the opening :P

So large? Are you sure you aren't talking about your imagination. :P

Another Yankees Championship? I'll have a watch... Oh.

Well they won, so another 161 games to go, hopefully 1-161. :D
But honestly, the Red Sox, assuming no major injuries, will win the East, Yanks in the Wild Card of course.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-02 06:09:38

Listening to:

Boston - Boston

At 4/1/11 03:53 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not Schadenfreude. Rucksack and Kindergarten, yes. I was more referring to the last word then.

Too bad I haven't heard of it before.

How so?

At 4/2/11 03:31 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: Some of us thought that but he really isn't.
I guess you start saying a word enough people will start believing and attributing you to it

I guess so.

Interesting.

April Fool's

Ya. I had no name change in the end.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-02 06:42:14

Coop struggles through a tough 24 hours, before congratulating:
Shade: Level 12
NEVR: 8.00 Base Voting Power
jonthomson: 7,000 Saves
Asandir: 1,000 Experience
Jawdyn: 14,000 B/P; Captain
Martin: 27,000 Saves
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 52,000 B/P
EDylan: 2,000 Experience

Listening to:
John Denver - Mother Nature's Son
Michael Jackson - Earth Song

At 4/1/11 08:38 AM, Odyssic wrote: 30

Typo, or some sort of countdown?

At 4/1/11 12:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: I really want to change my username...

*sniffs* Smells like the 1st of April to me...

At 4/1/11 04:18 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was talking about actually voting in the portal.
I was trying to sound like I cared :(
But you did care.

Hence why I was trying to sound like it.

Even if it's a tiny river, the lava would still be too strong.
And a water pistol the size of Jupiter wouldn't help?
I was only talking about regular water pistols. If we do see water pistols that big, then we'll talk.

Cool. The conversation might be muffled by the volume of water, but we'll find a way.

At 3/31/11 04:41 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/30/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote:
But when will that be?
I don't know, but since only the good die young, I've got a while left yet :P
Am I evil?
Yes I am....

The less than wholesome version of Bob the Builder :P

Not that I'm going to run across a motorway, just to prove I am invincible...
That would surely win you the Darwin Award.
"I'm invincible! I'm invincible!" *splat*

That's suicide by Darwin - kind of like suicide by cop in America, when you wave a gun at them and they open fire.

At 4/1/11 04:18 AM, Coop wrote: I'm impressed you think it's so large - the bars on the windows prevent us getting that close to the opening :P
So large? Are you sure you aren't talking about your imagination. :P

...yes :(

Another Yankees Championship? I'll have a watch... Oh.
Well they won, so another 161 games to go, hopefully 1-161. :D
But honestly, the Red Sox, assuming no major injuries, will win the East, Yanks in the Wild Card of course.

Far too many variables in the mix so far - I have no Yankees in my fantasy team, for starters, so they won't be jinxed by me :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 06:13:27

At 4/2/11 06:57 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 4/2/11 06:42 AM, Coop wrote: Typo, or some sort of countdown?
Countdown, You'll see soon.

Ooh, an unorthodox one - it's leapt 8 places now.... post history check upcoming.

rev, have you seen that your theory was busted yesterday, with a 10-6 win for the Yanks? Now the worst we can do is 2-160 :P

I'm loving Mark Teixeira's approach at the plate now. A-Rod looks like he'll give him some protection as well.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 07:20:12

EXP update will be posted later today.

....Damn, is the LUL slowly dying or what?

Listening to:

Van Canto - Tribe of Force. Gotta love A Cappella metal.

At 4/2/11 06:42 AM, Coop wrote:

Too bad I didn't go through with it.

But you did care.

I'm glad you cared for me.

Cool. The conversation might be muffled by the volume of water, but we'll find a way.

If you can produce a huge ass water pistol, please let me know. This might aid us in fighting lava with water pistols.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 07:24:35

8.00 base VP.

Tweet!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 09:25:44

14k Experience. I'm SO CLOSE to being in the top 800. I can nearly taste it.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 13:01:20

At 4/1/11 12:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:

I talked to my friend yesterday about that album which started with Christopher Lee's speech. He said it was from Blind Guardian and he also mentioned Hall of the Mountain King. Don't know if that's an album of theirs, but it was Blind Guardian apparently.

Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: I finally got there. I haven't really paid attention to who I was gonna pass, but it turned out to be Zendra :)
That's a very interesting turn out for your top 200 entry. Congrats!

Thanks!

I don't know. I haven't heard anything of it lately, but it could be that the case was postponed until months from now (as usual).

While the outcome is sometimes oh-so obvious. Especially when celebrities or politicians are up on trial. The cases sometimes drag on for years while everybody knows they're gonna get away with a fine at best. Unless of course they have really murdered somebody.

That could be it. I can't find the scene on Youtube either, so I can't try to refresh my memory.
It's possible to find it in one of the walkthrough/LP videos but I'm sure there's far too many.

Yeah Youtube is filled with those. Oh well, I might see it someday if I decide to play the game again.

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah, but both me and my gf aren't really the type of people that go to clubs and such. Also, I don't think she's very interested in visiting male strip clubs :p

They look kinda gay now that I think about it.

At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: Also, the fries are priced normally and the standard Big Mac appears to be priced normally as well. I don't know about the price in America, but it's about EU3.50 here. You can get sandwiches and burgers for around EU3.50 at a lot of places.
I would say their Big Mac prices are slightly below average the other burger prices. It's certainly less than a Whopper in my region. It's about $3.60 in my region which is EU2.53. I think the whole deal with fries and a drink come out to just around 5 dollars (EU3.51).

Man, that's cheap. All the meals are EU6.25 or EU6.50 here. But you could blame it on the dollar not doing so well lately.

I guess you do better than the average American on that topic then :)

I can point out where some of the major states and cities are approximately, but don't ask me where Oklahoma is or what the state capital of Ohio is. I've never had to learn that in school and never bothered to look into it either.
You're talking to the guy who won his 8th grade World Geography Bee. :)
And Oklahoma, if you know where Texas is then it's the wasteland north of it. Capital of Ohio is Columbus (aced my state capitals quiz in the 5th grade, heh.)

Ah that explains. Although my geography knowledge is pretty good, you probably know more than I do then.

But hey, if I ever go to America I'll just make sure that I buy a map. Problem solved ^^

Yeah. With all the money Harvard receives I'm sure they can give high quality education, but indeed people probably mostly go there for the name. I'm sure you can get an (about) equally good job with a degree from any other good university.

It's a good thing there are also schools who give financial aid. As far as I know there are none of those in Holland. Up until now there wasn't much need for them, but if the government decides to cut back on student support, free public transport AND raise the yearly fees with 3,000 euros for all those who take two extra years to complete their studies, I know it's gonna get pretty tough for some people.
Most public universities hand out scholarship and grants to some degrees but most student rely on financial aid from the Government with grants and low rate student loans. I don't know how Harvard or other college like them stays in business but I guess most are willing to go into severe debt just for it's name.

Well of course they have been ranked the #1 university in the world for God knows how many times, so they've build up an indestructable reputation at this point. And you know how rich families like to show off.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 13:42:49

The first few boxes are now in the new appartement, but most of our stuff will be moved in two weeks. We still have to pack quite a few things.
Plus, we have to paint the walls in our old appartement. God, I hate that. If I had the money, I would hire some professional to do that.

At 4/2/11 06:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/31/11 07:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not Schadenfreude. Rucksack and Kindergarten, yes. I was more referring to the last word then.
Too bad I haven't heard of it before.

Well, now that you have, you should use it in conversations every once in a while.

How so?

We have a reputation for always screaming at each other, not for making each other happy.

At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.

This is the funniest thing I read today.

At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah, but both me and my gf aren't really the type of people that go to clubs and such. Also, I don't think she's very interested in visiting male strip clubs :p
They look kinda gay now that I think about it.

Maybe they all are gay?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-03 17:23:12

I am now ranked 800 in experience and should have a another milestone reached in the next couple of days.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 03:50:52

Coop looks at a list of flash to review, while congratulating:
S-k-y: 8.00 Base Voting Power
AnalPenguinFarming: 14,000 Experience
SCTE: 1,000 Reviews (Flash); 222 Reviews (Art)
Corky: Top 800 Experienced

Listening to:
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Iron Maiden - The Ides Of March
The Automatic - Monster
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

At 4/3/11 07:03 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 4/3/11 06:13 AM, Coop wrote: Ooh, an unorthodox one - it's leapt 8 places now.... post history check upcoming.
I wish it would go faster.

Ah, now it's dropped by 6, so in theory, today, it should drop by 4, thus 12.

At 4/3/11 07:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: ....Damn, is the LUL slowly dying or what?

NEVER! Not while I still draw breath!

At 4/2/11 06:42 AM, Coop wrote:

What would you have changed it to?

But you did care.
I'm glad you cared for me.

I care for my friends, because they care for me. Hell knows I've needed them recently.

If you can produce a huge ass water pistol, please let me know. This might aid us in fighting lava with water pistols.

Will do!

At 4/3/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: The first few boxes are now in the new appartement, but most of our stuff will be moved in two weeks. We still have to pack quite a few things.
Plus, we have to paint the walls in our old appartement. God, I hate that. If I had the money, I would hire some professional to do that.

Ah, builder's standard Magnolia? It can be monotonous, but fulfilling, as it gives closure.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 04:35:10

I have now passed 5,000 posts, so I'm half way to the 10k forum (if it actually exists which I'm sure it does.)

It's embarrassing how I have so many posts but I don't post coherently or smartly, my posts have low quality.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 06:39:42

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 14: Rhapsody (of Fire) - On the Way to Ainor

Listening to:

Motörhead - Overnight Sensation

Thanks to:

Coop

At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/1/11 12:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I talked to my friend yesterday about that album which started with Christopher Lee's speech. He said it was from Blind Guardian and he also mentioned Hall of the Mountain King. Don't know if that's an album of theirs, but it was Blind Guardian apparently.

Blind Guardian never had Christopher Lee but they did have narration on Nightfall in Middle-Earth. As for Hall of the Mountain King, that's the name of one of the Savatage albums.

Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.

Tell him to not judge a band by their appearance.

While the outcome is sometimes oh-so obvious. Especially when celebrities or politicians are up on trial. The cases sometimes drag on for years while everybody knows they're gonna get away with a fine at best. Unless of course they have really murdered somebody.

I hate it when celebrities are on trial and they get away no matter what. At least there are some who are dealt with accordingly like the original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di'Anno who's in jail for several months for benefit fraud.

At 4/3/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/2/11 06:09 AM, Bahamut wrote: Too bad I haven't heard of it before.
Well, now that you have, you should use it in conversations every once in a while.

I refuse to even remember it.

How so?
We have a reputation for always screaming at each other, not for making each other happy.

This is a step in the right direction, though.

At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.
This is the funniest thing I read today.

To be honest, I got a laugh from it as well.

At 4/4/11 03:50 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/3/11 07:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: ....Damn, is the LUL slowly dying or what?
NEVER! Not while I still draw breath!

I refuse to let it die either. We really need some new faces who are willing to post on a regular basis.

What would you have changed it to?

You might find out next year.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 07:48:03

News just in, I am level 35.

Interesting.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 07:50:27

At 4/3/11 07:24 AM, S-k-y wrote: 8.00 base VP.

8.00 base VP.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 08:16:02

Power Up: level 28

Altered Beast reference

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 10:06:04

6,000 saves.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 13:05:57

8.00 base VP

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 15:56:33

Broke 34,000 B/P recently.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 17:41:57

Lucky 7.77 voting power baby! Woohoo!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 18:25:01

59,000 medal points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 19:26:34

At 4/2/11 06:42 AM, Coop wrote: Far too many variables in the mix so far - I have no Yankees in my fantasy team, for starters, so they won't be jinxed by me :P

So you got a bunch of Sox players then?

rev, have you seen that your theory was busted yesterday, with a 10-6 win for the Yanks? Now the worst we can do is 2-160 :P

I'm loving Mark Teixeira's approach at the plate now. A-Rod looks like he'll give him some protection as well.

I have faith in them. They can implode 159 more times. I haven't had a chance to see a Yanks game yet so I'm going to watch them vs. Twins tonight.

At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Man, that's cheap. All the meals are EU6.25 or EU6.50 here. But you could blame it on the dollar not doing so well lately.

Yeah that's true. It would be so expensive to visit Europe at the moment. I'll bet most Europeans can enjoy a nice vacation over here. Most meals are about five dollars, at a sit down restaurant it's about ten.

Ah that explains. Although my geography knowledge is pretty good, you probably know more than I do then.

But hey, if I ever go to America I'll just make sure that I buy a map. Problem solved ^^

Google maps on the cell phone solves everything as well.

Well of course they have been ranked the #1 university in the world for God knows how many times, so they've build up an indestructable reputation at this point. And you know how rich families like to show off.

Number 1? So you would put Harvard ahead of Oxford?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 19:53:03

Level 35, GET IN!
iLove how only high levels post in this ahaha

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-04 20:58:02

I now have 32000 medal points ( I didn't know you could post about that.)

At 4/4/11 07:53 PM, Aprime wrote: iLove how only high levels post in this ahaha

I think I may have disproved you.