00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

eggomaniach just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,770,855 Views | 87,933 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 19:30:39

*enters the conversation, but is too lazy to read all nine pages*

hey. guess who is back in the bbs forum again! i dont really have any clue what you guys are talking about but whatever it is i want in.

*looks around*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 19:54:13

At 1/19/03 07:30 PM, ho2xar wrote:

i dont really have any clue what you guys are talking about but whatever it is i want in.

*looks around*

This isn't really a club but a gathering place where we talk about stuff, ask questions, and naturally answer questions to the best of our ability. We will also defend anyone against unwarranted abuse on the BBS regardless of aura, level and/or group affiliation. There's nothing official about us but if you want to occasionally hang out you're more than welcome.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 21:09:33

At 1/19/03 09:24 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: witch country do you like in?

I know that this question is directed towards Recon but I'll answer it anyways. I live in Seoul, South Korea. It tends to be a problem because there are 14 hours of difference between EST and Seoul. That means that night time in EST is actually morning here.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 21:18:56

At 1/19/03 09:09 PM, Drimarki wrote:

I live in Seoul, South Korea. It tends to be a problem because there are 14 hours of difference between EST and Seoul.

What's the overall atmosphere there Drimarki? Is South Korea preparing for war? I heard that North Korea placed a lot of military equipment (especially artillery) along the demilitarized zone. Finally Drimarki, what's your feelings on this issue? I mean holy crap bud, you LIVE there!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 21:41:40

At 1/19/03 09:18 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: What's the overall atmosphere there Drimarki? Is South Korea preparing for war? I heard that North Korea placed a lot of military equipment (especially artillery) along the demilitarized zone. Finally Drimarki, what's your feelings on this issue? I mean holy crap bud, you LIVE there!

One thing is certain, South Korea is definitely not preparing for war. Our would-be-president, Roh Moo Hyun, is advocating peace solution for this nuclear issue, unless there is some skirmishes, I don't think South Korea will go to war situation.

For the overall atmosphere in South Korea, the people are behaving just like normal day, except they talk a lot more about North Korea and their nuclear issue. For example, my father constantly talks about the issue and how the government should have done to solve the crisis. Also, in school, they let us think about the issue and how, if I was the president, to solve this issue. The newspapers constantly say about North Korea and how Roh Moo Hyun will do and how the world feels about it. The professors from various universities keeps writing in the newspaper how we should deal with the current situation. When I look at the news in TV, out of 60 minutes, 10 to 15 minutes are spent on North Korea.

I feel that our president is doing the right thing. I don't think there should be a war. What North Korea wants to do is to talk and negotiate with United States and get the best term out of it. To achieve that, North Korea is doing various things to pressure United States. Some examples include getting out of NPT and uninstalling IADA security cameras. I believe that United States must talk out and reverse the issue back to normal. The relations between North and South Korea quickly declined after United States started to pressurize North Korea. Friendship is what we want, and to regain that friendship, United States must talk out like in 1993 crisis with Clinton.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 22:33:55

At 1/19/03 09:41 PM, Drimarki wrote:

Friendship is what we want, and to regain that friendship, United States must talk out like in 1993 crisis with Clinton.

Cool. I'm gald everything is okay over there. Not trying to alarm you but Bush isn't the best deliberator the United States has had. I think this guy wants to be remembered as a bad-ass.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-19 23:29:55

500 posts baby! Next goal 1,000 or bust!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 01:05:56

At 1/19/03 06:59 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 1/19/03 09:24 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
recon witch country do you like in?

I live in Canada spancker. I love this country.

FUCKIN' EH?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 01:09:51

Did anyone just watch that stupid submission 'smack my ass with a taco'? I've gotta be tired, I actually laughed at it (then blammed it seconds later).

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 03:23:11

Hey Recon! Congrats on reaching Elite Guard Corporal! (Although you are supposed to announce that you have been promoted but I'm too impatient :P)

I have also taken screenshot of your wonderful moment just for you :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 07:53:08

lol, nice screenshot
drimarki if your country did get into war do you think the south would win?
also canada does rock!
so peace out all my little ho-mes

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 13:15:27

wow. thank you for your explination. it looks like i have to be quick if i want to keep up with convo.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-20 13:25:52

nah, when ever you want i guess we should start a club drimarki, recon, it could be the where is/ how to helpers

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 03:16:58

If South Korea goes to war, there are several scenarios. If it is just South Korea vs. North Korea, with no other support from any country, then North Korea will win with its missiles and nukes. South Korea is still using this old 60's missile that is not even 100% accurate. However, North Korea is keep developing new missiles so their missiles are superior compared to South Korea. However, if South Korea gains support from its various allies, such as United States, Japan, China, and UN member states, then we have a chance to win. South Korea might be full of smokes and desolation (and North Korea), but with the support the North Korea stands no chance.

The club idea is a good idea, but then we have to get all those details like setting up a site (I know shit about making a web site) and decide on club presidents/operatives/whatever. Kind of tedious job in my opinion.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 12:27:47

well i wasent think about making a site but if you could make one it would be great, it could be like a help club andthe quota to join would ahve to be like level 9-10 or something (no noobs, no accence people under level 9 who dont consider themselves noobs) un less given specail clearance or osmething and a blam and save section like a mini blam club and protection one in the side and shit like that, it could be a good idea me, you and recon the president/owners due i thought of it, you made it and well .
me you and recon just help everybody so it could be a well good idea but it would take alotta time
lol

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 19:07:49

At 1/21/03 12:27 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: me you and recon just help everybody so it could be a well good idea but it would take alotta time
lol

Can't hang out too long on the BBS (visiting friends) but if you get this club up and running I'll definitely join. I'm still traumatized from being rejected by The Light Saber Crew & The Watchers (sniff). You don't know who I know.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 19:45:01

I am level 7, and I am a n00b!

Wow. That felt good.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 19:59:50

At 1/21/03 07:45 PM, ho2xar wrote: I am level 7, and I am a n00b!

Wow. That felt good.

lvl 7 and a newbie. That's cool. it doesn't matter if someone is noob or a veteran. leveling up depens on one thing: starting back when the next newgrounds day begins to keep the experience points comin in to boost the level. so Keep up the great work at leveling up

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-21 20:01:38

I just leveled up one. :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 00:26:30

Congrats FAdErCrUsAdEr for leveling up to level 10!

For the club idea, I think it is good enough that me, you, and Recon are helping the new people and keeping contact with each other.

Speaking of contacting with each other, I would sure like to meet you guys in real life. That would be near impossible to happen, but if that indeed happens, then it would be very interesting and exciting.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 02:04:23

unfortunatly we cant it is damn near impossible with recon in canda and you in south korea and me in england its almost impossible to meet....ever!
lol but we keep in contact through the boards i have your email addys i could email ya, talk on messenger shit like that, oh and recon lightsaber who?
lol ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 09:49:52

Yup, we can keep contact with this forum and this topic. Now that I have yours, I believe I need Recon's MSN so that I can keep contact with two of my best NG friends ;)

Oh, and also lightning's MSN. He is not really online lately. Perheps he is overburdened with school works?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 09:55:25

sow wat??? i'm level 9...and i dont make fun of others...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 11:13:06

what do mean who are you tralking to and what post?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-22 20:56:40

At 1/20/03 03:23 AM, Drimarki wrote: Hey Recon! Congrats on reaching Elite Guard Corporal! (Although you are supposed to announce that you have been promoted but I'm too impatient :P)

Thanks Drimarki. I know I should've posted but I flew out of work on Sunday and didn't really have much time on my days off. It's been awhile but what's the quota to reach sergeant, 500 points?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-23 03:24:48

At 1/22/03 08:56 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Thanks Drimarki. I know I should've posted but I flew out of work on Sunday and didn't really have much time on my days off. It's been awhile but what's the quota to reach sergeant, 500 points?

Oh I see. That explains something.
Yes, to reach Elite Guard Sergeant, you need 500 additional points. You will reach Elite Guard Sergeant in total of 3000 points. After that, you should be stuck at Elite Guard Sergeant for a while, because next rank is 1000 points away.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-23 11:05:40

How in the hell do u get that many exp point anyway. im only a lvl 3 and i need to know how to get some in a quick easy way. tell me plz

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-23 11:19:46

just vote everyday that is the onlyway you think you ahve it bad look at how many points we need!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-23 11:28:14

ah ha IC

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2003-01-23 11:42:15

Hey Spancker, I was just roaming through the forum and then I have noticed that you have something special (which is revealed on the pic). Congrats on being the 1337 poster! :) I believe people who didn't believe that you are 1337 would be convinced now! :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge