00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World Runescape Club

388,710 Views | 4,236 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 10:24:14

Yeah, they only do. Most enchanted amulets work on f2p though I think. Don't they?

I'm just getting some yews rigth now, company would be cool, cause it gets boring.

Deiohpobus77

add me

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 11:07:21

Gee, i had to post this on 6-6-06

World Runescape Club

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 18:04:52

At 6/15/06 07:17 AM, Saint_Of_Shadows wrote:
Mith plz, and any ring will do.

kay..

At 6/15/06 01:24 PM, Jamie_Watkinson wrote: Jesus christ, nearly everyone who attempts to join this club is below lvl 20. Okay, I played runescape and I did with pride but now I think at what crap I played. If you must look up: the dude179

I wasnt.. I was above 60.. Dont remember my exact lvl though..

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 18:43:43

Today I became a memeber Yay me.

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 19:04:22

I was actually lvl 83 when I joined..

At 6/15/06 06:43 PM, Kakashi_sensei1 wrote: Today I became a memeber Yay me.

Congrats! ^^

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-15 23:10:23

At 6/14/06 02:09 PM, Dumbass_Dude wrote: hey guys, sorry i aint posted for a week!!11
heres my stats so far

alredy 50 construction?

i say photoshop..

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-16 06:47:43

At 6/15/06 11:10 PM, Mr_Noobiwix wrote: alredy 50 construction?

i say photoshop..

I say he worked hard.. People got to lvl 92, 95 construction, etc. in 3 days.. It's not that hard to get to lvl 50 construction in 15-17 days..

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-16 16:22:35

lol, photoshop. Why not look him up in the ghihscores before blatantly being jealous.

I'm 44 construction, I got that in the first 3 days.

Look me up, deiophobus77

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-16 20:55:19

Yeah, i used to play..i still do every once in a while. user is Luv2killall.

XBox live GT: Willplay4F00D

Sig by mooguy

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-16 23:08:58

I need Help on the romeoandjuliet quest, and does any body want some free chaos runes? I have a shit load like 21 of em, username:jack302

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-16 23:16:49

i play runescape
my guy is a lvl 50
my name is 13miller13

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 09:58:29

At 6/16/06 11:08 PM, aloneinthetown wrote: I need Help on the romeoandjuliet quest, and does any body want some free chaos runes? I have a shit load like 21 of em, username:jack302

Well, I feel no need for those runes, but follow this guide, and youll get through ok.

# Talk to Juliet on her second floor balcony to learn about the love affair with Romeo and the complications that have set in. She asks you to take a message to Romeo in Varrock square.

# Find Romeo in Varrock's main square and he'll tell you what is said in the letter. He directs you to Father Lawrence in the chapel to the northeast

# The Father Lawrence will tell you that you need to make a special potion, a Cadava (cadaver) potion. He sends you to the Apothecary, you can find him just south of the square and a little west (northwest of the Sword store).

# Assuming you have your Cadava berries, go to the Apothecary and talk to him twice to get the potion that he mixes for you.

# Take the potion back to Juliet and she'll thank you and remind you to go remind Romeo of the plan, because he can "be quite dense sometimes."

# Walk back to Romeo and tell him that Juliet has the potion and he needs to go revive her from the crypt. Unfortunately the poor fool misunderstands and thinks she is dead permanently. What a great ending, Juliet dies and Romeo lives his life in misery!

# You will get your reward after talking to Romeo, who cares about a bad ending as long as you get your reward, right?

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 10:11:38

lol... was wondering when id find a post about this game... I stopped playing it a few months back... My username on it is trotilan, and ive got full dragon and santa n bout 50m :)

Im lvl 90 i think.... was a while ago lol. And no im not giving anything away... and im not a member anymore... and i would like to join your club or whatever... just would like to share that with everyone..... hehe. BTW, stop playing if your starting, its a shit game but its addictive... it ruins your education, your animation... everything. Dont play!

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 10:47:45

At 6/17/06 10:11 AM, brainfungus wrote: lol... was wondering when id find a post about this game... I stopped playing it a few months back... My username on it is trotilan, and ive got full dragon and santa n bout 50m :)

Im lvl 90 i think.... was a while ago lol. And no im not giving anything away... and im not a member anymore... and i would like to join your club or whatever... just would like to share that with everyone..... hehe. BTW, stop playing if your starting, its a shit game but its addictive... it ruins your education, your animation... everything. Dont play!

If you are telling the truth thats pretty nice. Howd you get your money? Merchanting?

And the bit about it ruining your life, that is complete bull shit.

If it ruined your life, its because YOU have no will power. You are trying to find something to blame for messing up in your education, and animation (?), but really all you have to blame is yourself.

I have a pretty decent character, yet my education is fine. Its your own fault if you let yourself just play it. By whining about how it ruined your life you are just giving it a bad name.

Be part of the club if you life, but I don't want to hear any more talk like that.

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 15:04:38

I just reached Lvl 60 Fletching and 1100 Skill Total, yay me!

I also have 7 Black Marks, all for saying Google or Yahoo. I should look out.

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 16:38:00

hey i completed desert treasure ages go but this is for the elites of this crew just incase u were stuck on it.

Difficulty: Master

Length: Long

Requirements: Level 10 Slayer, Level 50 Firemaking, Level 50 Magic, Level 53 Thieving, A high agility level will be a distinct advantage and be able to defeat extremely tough enemies above level 150. Digsite Quest, The Tourist Trap, Temple of Ikov, Priest in Peril, Waterfall Quest and Troll Stronghold.

Items Needed: Lots of Shantay passes, 650gp, 12 Magic logs, 6 Steel bars, 6 Molten glass, Ashes, Charcoal, 1 Blood rune, Regular bones, Cake, Super restore potions, Spiked boots, Climbing boots (Only if you haven't completed Eadgars Ruse or if you have completed it but do not have a magic level of 61 or higher), Garlic, Many Lockpicks (Can be bought at the Rogue's Den) , 1 Silver bar, Spice, Pestle and mortar, Facemask, Tinderbox, Ice gloves(Only if wanting to use a weapon against Fareed), Waterskins, knife, and Energy potions. Food and Prayer Potions are needed ALOT throughout the quest.

Quest Points Reward: 3

Reward: 20k Magic experience and Ancient Magicks

Start Point: The Bedabin Camp, south-west of the Shantay Pass

To Start: Speak to the Archaeologist

Talk to the archaeologist at the Bedabin Camp, the quickest way to get there is using Ali Morrisane's flying carpets. He'll tell you about a stone tablet he found and he asks if you would like to take it to the Digsite for examination for him. Agree and he will give you the tablet.

Go to the Digsite west of Varrock, once there head south into the Digsite Examination area, there you find the expert who "Magically" becomes Terry Balando. Talk to him and he will take the tablet, he says talk to him in a minute after he has finished translating the tablet. Talk to him again and he will give you the notes.
Before Heading back to the archaeologist, bank, and withdraw, in Notes, 12 Magic logs, 6 Molten glass, 6 Steel bars, Ashes, Charcoal, A blood rune, and bones. Noting these objects, especially bones stops mistakes which could lead to losing the items. Now head back to the archaeologist and give him the book, he'll offer you a 50/50 share of the treasure if you help him find it, accept. He says he'll look around the camp for more clues and asks you to heads south to the bandit camp.
Do NOT take anything Saradomin or Zamorak related into the camp do or they'll all attack you, talk to the bar keeper and buy a beer (for 650gp) and ask about the 4 diamonds. The Bandit camp later becomes a perfect AFK training spot if you have anything Saradomin or Zamorak related.
Go across the road and talk to Eblis and ask about the "Four Diamonds of Azzanadra" he'll ask you to get 12 Magic logs, 6 Steel bars and 6 Molten glass and for the spell he wants Ashes, Charcoal, 1 Blood rune and Regular bones.
Give him the items by using them on him (be careful with bones if you forget to note them). When you have given him all the items he'll tell you to meet him in the east. Go a bit south and east until you come upon some mirrors. Talk to Eblis.
He tells to look through the mirrors for the locations of the 4 diamonds but there's a catch. There are 4 diamonds and 6 mirrors.
North mirror: The ice gate you see when doing "Troll Romance"
North east mirror: Canifis
North west mirror: Picnic area, near Moss giants, near Fishing guild
South west: Bandit camp in the desert
South East: In the desert down a well
South: The pyramid

Obtaining the Ice diamond

Items Needed: Chocolate cake, prayer potions, Super restore potions, spiked boots. Climbing Boots are required if you haven't completed Eadgar's Ruse. If you have completed Eadgar's Ruse, take the Trollheim Teleport, if you haven't or have a magic level lower than 61, then you must walk from Burthorpe to Trollheim which requires Climbing boots.

Head north of Trollheim and go to the Icy gate. Talk to the troll child, he'll be crying and it'll say he needs something sweet. Give him the Chocolate cake and he'll tell you that a bad man froze his parents because they "stole" his diamond.

Warning: Icy area lowers ALL stats (this includes cooking etc) take a Super restore; It also lowers your Special Bar and Energy to 0%. Go through the Icy gate and go to the other side. There is a cave entrance that is blocked off. Kill 5 Ice trolls and it will open for you. Attack the Level 124 Trolls, as they are easier to kill.
It is recommended that you teleport here; it allows you to restock on potions and runes you may have wasted.
Follow the path around past the Level 132 Wolves to Kamil(level 154), he attacks using Ice Barrage (Magic) and melee. Kamil is now harder to kill as he teleports next to you, freezes, and then melees you. It is advised to use protect from magic and eat when he melee's. When he freezes you, you can't attack. Use this time to eat and take potions. Fire Magic is recommended here, Wearing Splitbark for the melee defense while still having a Magic Attack Bonus is recommended. Fire Bolt with the Family Crest Chaos Gauntlets is helpful, since using Fire Bolt means you require a lot less Super restore potions as it requires a lower magic level to cast; you may need to use quite a lot of super restores if you use Fire Blast. Watch out for lowering stats however, if you are auto-casting the spell and it falls below the required mage level, you will need to reset the auto-cast option which may be difficult while Kamil melees you.
Once you kill Kamil follow the path until you come to the Ice path. If you are low on food, teleport out now, you WILL take damage on the Ice path. Once you put on your Spiked boots, climb on and follow the path around using food when you fall until you find 2 trolls locked in ice, smash them open, these blocks have 10 Hit points each, Once you free them, you will be taken back to the gates, follow the dialogue screens and the trolls will give you the Ice diamond.

part 2 coming soon

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 17:03:02

dont post it.

We can go to runehq, where you are copying it from.

Once I get my magic up a little ill do it, ive started it and gotten the robes. Look at my, do you think I could do it?

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 17:21:14

At 6/17/06 05:03 PM, _Legend_ wrote: dont post it.

We can go to runehq, where you are copying it from.

Once I get my magic up a little ill do it, ive started it and gotten the robes. Look at my, do you think I could do it?

yea, and how do u know!!!!111
lol

*fap*

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-17 22:06:39

At 6/17/06 07:33 PM, mantis55 wrote: die runescape!

I'm still trying to figure out what that is.

When is Pico 2 coming out?

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-18 22:18:51

At 6/17/06 05:03 PM, _Legend_ wrote:

Yeah, you could I already did it like a couple months ago

lfmgdlkg

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-18 22:28:58

Well I played RS a for about a week, but have just about stopped again. I got to lvl 15 construction and gained about five other levels. It was pretty sweet times. I should post my stats.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 11:09:35

account name is dualfreak1 lv 26 and check out the pic

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 11:15:27

sure i've played the game about 2 years but all I do is help people with there prpolom and work to help people with lv's suck as smithing and all I get is Idems made altho my caricture looks like a king

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 15:20:59

At 6/19/06 11:09 AM, dualfreak1 wrote: account name is dualfreak1 lv 26 and check out the pic

lol, fake...
anyway desert treasure, getting the ice diamond is hardest bit in my opinion

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 17:47:29

That quest was stupid. The reward was totally not worth the time.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 19:19:36

At 6/19/06 05:47 PM, milinko959 wrote: That quest was stupid. The reward was totally not worth the time.

im still looking forward to doing it.

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 20:22:06

hello my username is ketiaro i got banned twice first an acount with 43k and the second with full rune so uh CAN I JOIN????? PLEASE BAKA!!!!! and uh i need good iron stuff for a super noob T-T......

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 20:38:14

i admit i do.. levle 87... name... wildernesspm... just saying... well anyways its really fun
and well ... wat to say.... i guess see u guys later?

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 20:41:52

At 6/19/06 11:09 AM, dualfreak1 wrote: account name is dualfreak1 lv 26 and check out the pic

tat so fake.. no level 26 chould have done legends (tat how u got the cape) also ive seen tat SAME exact pictor here r some other fake 1s.. (migthb be able to load

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2006-06-19 20:46:36

im sorry but that P.O.S game wasted two months of my time, i cant belive i couldnt have found something better sooner. i stopped runescape basicly when i found newgrounds. I only log on sometimes as a user called "1337_h0b0" i spam and try to get banned but the ppl are too fuking stupid to ban me lol, so ive even stopped with that.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature