00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

The7thConqueror just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World Runescape Club

388,829 Views | 4,236 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-12-29 00:44:12

User: Jerrid75
Alt: Rangereh222

Bear in mind, I have Friends chat set to Friends only, so you won't be able to see me online.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-12-31 16:03:40

Man, it's been quiet in here recently. I'll prolly be getting on in a bit if anyone wants to do anything.

also, there is now a poll for bringing the wildy back, GO VOTE.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 00:23:44

who can share an rs account with me ploxxxxxxxxx.

Add my rs account if u want to play 2gethar: RankEMUp1

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 00:40:02

At 1/3/11 12:23 AM, king-mario121 wrote: who can share an rs account with me ploxxxxxxxxx.

Sorry man, but I don't think anyone's going to fall for that old account theft trick. I might give you my level 3 alt though if you want it.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 01:23:54

Haha @ the new armour coming out, about time runescape made better armour then level 65 def. And I love how bandos armour is crashing like crazy.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 06:59:28

At 1/3/11 01:23 AM, Chiroz wrote: Haha @ the new armour coming out, about time runescape made better armour then level 65 def. And I love how bandos armour is crashing like crazy.

Bandos will level out eventually as it sounds like this new armor wont exactly be easy to obtain, being as that Nex might be incredibly hard to take down, as anything thats tougher then the Corporeal beast with 15 unique attacks to boot should be.
Once people realize just how rare the armor might be, Bandos will once again take its slot as the standard of high level armor. Sort of like how the DFS is to spirit shields.

None the less, im looking forward to the update.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 10:58:25

You can find me online most of the time: Oblivio nox is the name.

combat level 113.

I make free armour up to mithril. Don't care about the costs, however if you ever want to help me out. maybe bring coal and or secondary ore.

I like smithing but i abhor mining. So if I'm outta ore, I probably cbf to mine it.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-03 16:17:56

At 1/3/11 06:59 AM, Minion777 wrote: Bandos will level out eventually as it sounds like this new armor wont exactly be easy to obtain, being as that Nex might be incredibly hard to take down, as anything thats tougher then the Corporeal beast with 15 unique attacks to boot should be.
Once people realize just how rare the armor might be, Bandos will once again take its slot as the standard of high level armor. Sort of like how the DFS is to spirit shields.

None the less, im looking forward to the update.

You do have a point. But DFS also has a high strenth bonus is which is a main reason why people would perfer that to spirit shields.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-04 07:53:45

If this vote apsses I will start playing again, If not who wants my account?

has about 10m in cash + items

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-04 08:53:34

At 1/4/11 07:53 AM, schumaccercat wrote: If this vote apsses I will start playing again, If not who wants my account?

I'll take it, could you pm me the username and password?

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-04 11:13:53

At 1/4/11 08:53 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote:

I'll take it, could you pm me the username and password?

I'll probably hold some sort of quiz for it, but if the vote passes I will keep it anyhow.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-07 17:20:17

Hey guys. Just saw this thread and decided to post here since I have nothing better to do.

So my RSN is: 'Skeeted Hobo' - Level 120 (members) 1935 total and over 50m worth of bank. I know it's not much but I just started rebuilding my bank since half of my stuff was either hacked or given to a friend. I haven't played RS in like 3 years but I'm tempted to go back because of the Wilderness/Free Trade 'future' update. So feel free to add me guys but I might not be online much since I'm busy with stuff and all.

Cheers.

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-08 11:08:42

I got 99 fletching last night. Thank God. If I had to fletch another day I may have gone insane haha. Oh well that gives me 2 skillcapes both trimmed now. I'm gonna lay off trying to get 99's for a while.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-08 14:49:41

Just got 80 dungeoneering yesterday. Found myself a real dependable team and did a few dungeons with em. We all ended up looking like this halfway thought the dungeon. Made things real simple.

World Runescape Club

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-08 18:36:41

At 1/4/11 07:53 AM, schumaccercat wrote: If this vote apsses I will start playing again, If not who wants my account?

I'll take it, I rarely play, but I'm currently starting again, and not havid to telegrab hundreds of objects will be a relief. PM me the Username and Password

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-09 15:31:40

At 1/9/11 01:18 PM, Tetris wrote: I'll be playing for a while if anyone wants to chat, or do something in game.

I've started playing more recently, I just bought my friend 3 months of membership for a late Christmas present. I'll try to get him to join the chat. Also, we need to get a new official chat because Ice has obviously left us. I'll volunteer unless someone else wants to take it.

Also, I'm currently working on making money, that's it. I need new things to do because my main source of money is lowering in value as I speak >.< damn it. So I've got to figure out something new to sell and produce.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-10 18:11:59

My top goal in Runescape is now this: 99 thieving. I always wanted to have a skillcape, and back with my other account (even though the stats were high) I never got a skillcape. I was close with 94 fishing, but that's it. I finally found a skill that I actually enjoy, even if it may not be that profitable.

I vary between pickpocketing knights, pyramid plunder and sorceress's garden, just so I don't get bored doing one thing all the time. It's also easy as hell to level up, I've been doing it for about 10-12 days so far and I'm level 70, almost 71.

Also, changed my name from Fishlol69 to Crabmeat. Damn, this feature wasn't available when I used to play 4 years back.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-10 19:51:11

At 1/8/11 02:49 PM, Minion777 wrote: Just got 80 dungeoneering yesterday. Found myself a real dependable team and did a few dungeons with em. We all ended up looking like this halfway thought the dungeon. Made things real simple.

That is what I loved about Runescape. Taking friends and "mercs" around to kick ass in dungeons.
Ahh the memories...

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-11 07:27:11

i just re-bought members a few days ago. Well more like a week.

Been on another binge, I got myself a pair of dragon claws (sold my fury and gutthans seyt for it) along with god only knows how many dragon bones and blue dragon hide.

I literally got my slayer to 52 like half an hour ago and I'm in the slayer dungeon slaughtering jellie after jellie.

Currently I'm a CB103 normally equipped with.
Fox mask
Glory ammy
Obby cape
Dragon chainbody
Dragon plate legs (soon to be with the SP ornamentation)
Dragon claws
Ring of wealth
Dragon boots
Regen bracelet

But right now I'm use black D hide legs, and top cause jellies are magic-melee based.

And yes I do fight with the claws, not just pull em out for their spec, but god do I love fighting claws.

also planning on getting my summoning up to 55 so I can have a pet jellie following me everywhere.

If you can't tell I <3 jellies. So happy I'm finally able to kill them, and soon summoning them and have my pet jellie help me kill the other jellies.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-11 14:06:32

Main: Rotten Fiend
Alts: Just Abeaver, Quolonias

I am an ex-member, hoping to regain membership once more. I hate how the only role-playing server is members only.

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer

PSN: KindofBlue

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-13 16:43:02

Well it looks like we're going to get our free trade and wilderness back, assuming Jagex doesn't pussy out, or we have about 900,000 people vote no overnight. I'm looking forward to it, but I also think that they should get rid of the G.E. It's going to be pretty much pointless once they remove the upper and lower sale limits.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-13 22:20:42

At 1/13/11 04:43 PM, Gamewiz wrote: but I also think that they should get rid of the G.E. It's going to be pretty much pointless once they remove the upper and lower sale limits.

It will still be very useful for fast trading, and many items will continue to sell at or near the market price.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-14 05:41:30

I missed the first Holiday Event on RuneScape since I started playing, nearly 5 years ago. I'm seriously done this time, I hope I never have the urge to play RuneScape again.

I'd say it's been about, 6-7 months since I last played for fun. Although I could be completely wrong. Any new major updates, besides the Wilderness and trade limit thing, that would tempt me to start playing again?

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-14 17:56:08

At 1/14/11 04:40 PM, Tetris wrote:
At 1/14/11 04:38 PM, Tetris wrote:
At 1/14/11 05:41 AM, Jolly wrote: Any new major updates, besides the Wilderness and trade limit thing, that would tempt me to start playing again?
Ohai Nex.
Although, that IS only a new boss monster, but it's currently the strongest monster in the game, so it might be substance enough to get you playing, until, at least, you beat it.

I don't care about Boss fights. Honestly, probably the only thing that could get me playing again is a new skill that doesn't suck like the last few have.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-15 04:26:45

It's official free trade and wild are coming back.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-15 05:34:30

At 1/15/11 04:26 AM, DragonFyre9 wrote: It's official free trade and wild are coming back.

I checked the RuneScape hompage, and it didn't say it's Official. I don't think that just because a majority of the users said that they do want it to come back means that it will. Jagex knew that nearly everybody would say yes.

Honestly, if they were really going to put it back, they probably would have just done it. Many many people begged for them to bring it back for 4 years now. Then again, maybe the poll was just there way of telling people that it's coming back, but not at the moment. To tease them or something.

By the way, did you even read the results page? It says..
"On behalf of everyone here at Jagex we want to express our sincerest thanks for your votes, feedback and for playing such an important role in deciding the future of your game. We have been overwhelmed by the number of you who took part and are extremely grateful to all those who took it upon themselves to campaign so passionately both for and against the proposed update.

While the percentage of votes speak for themselves, it's important that we seriously consider all of your feedback and comments. So we'll be sitting down this weekend to carefully consider the next steps and will make an official announcement on Monday 17th January."

Keyword: Consider. The reason they got rid of both the wilderness and Free trade is because it was a financial loss, in ways. Real world trading messes up the RuneScape economy, and the RuneScape economy being messed up makes people quit because they lose a lot of RS money because of real world trading.

I honestly think removing what is preventing real world trading is bad for RuneScape, financially. If somebody decides they're going to quit forever, as I may have, they often come back.. But if we're given the ability to give away everything we have at once, people may give all of there stuff to there bestfriend and when they decide they do want to start playing again, they'll have nothing and may never come back because of that.

Anyways, like I said, this isn't effecting weather or not I start playing again. I never cared about Free trade/Wilderness being removed in the first place. At least it prevents people from asking me for several mill at a time.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-15 18:47:19

At 1/15/11 12:50 PM, Pixonimateo wrote: So basically it's not coming back

No, it could be. I'm just saying it's not confirmed.

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-17 10:45:39

Guys. it's official. We're getting free trade and the wildy back!

Also, why is this place so dead recently?

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-18 19:00:03

At 1/18/11 06:55 PM, Tetris wrote: You know, once the Wildy is back we should all get to together and find some unsuspecting Wilderness goers, and shove some swords where the sun doesn't shine.
Because cheap is effective.

Sounds like a plan man, How are we going to split the drops though?

Response to World Runescape Club 2011-01-19 07:30:58

Well.. I've honestly been considering getting membership again. I usually start wanting to play it after I express my utmost disinterest in the game that I decide I actually do want to play again.

We'll see. If I do start playing again, my decision will most likely be made up by this Friday.