00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Murdermoth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Listen to Radiogrounds!

49,551 Views | 1,041 Replies

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:16:26

At 6/23/05 01:14 AM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I out and out caught you being a bullshitter. And you just shrug it off?
NO, YOU FUCKING GOT CAUGHT, NOW LEAVE THREAD.

because it doesn't suit his case.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:18:46

At 6/23/05 01:10 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:06 AM, -CyberPunk- wrote: E-drama is so fucking hawt.
OUR RADIO STATION DOESN'T EVEN WORK BUT IT'S BETTER THAN THIS ONE CAUSE WE ARE LICENESED AND BONDED!

It was working up until 9 o clock tonight, we aren't licensed yet, and yes, RSR is better, but that's because I'm biased. We have to say it's better because what mother does not love her own child?

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:19:52

NG Toaster: IM TRYING TO LINK YOU GUYS WITH OUR SITE AND VICE VERSA AND YOU GUYS ARE TALKING SHIT
NG Toaster: what do you say about that?
DarkArchonNG: GHBKLAFSKLHL:KGKF:LSHKG

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:21:07

At 6/23/05 01:18 AM, Less-than-three wrote: We have to say it's better because what mother does not love her own child?

your mother.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:21:12

At 6/23/05 01:18 AM, Less-than-three wrote:
It was working up until 9 o clock tonight, we aren't licensed yet, and yes, RSR is better, but that's because I'm biased. We have to say it's better because what mother does not love her own child?

Exactly. So it will always be "Ours is better // Ours Is Better"

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:21:46

And as I told Archon already, you guys are being assholes, so, we will be assholes back. I offer a hand shake and I get hit. BULLSHIT. I hope you all sleep well with the demons that are in your mind. I still can't believe how weird and pitiful you guys are. I thought some of you were cool. Ron, you seemed cool because you like MSI and ProudOfYa was cool because you loved old AFI. But now, you guys are going to seem like penises to me. If you ban me or say something else, I won't care. I will never be your friend so good night.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:23:07

At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: I will never be your friend so good night.

oh noes, i lost an e-friend. :'(

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:23:23

At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: And as I told Archon already, you guys are being assholes, so, we will be assholes back. I offer a hand shake and I get hit. BULLSHIT. I hope you all sleep well with the demons that are in your mind. I still can't believe how weird and pitiful you guys are. I thought some of you were cool. Ron, you seemed cool because you like MSI and ProudOfYa was cool because you loved old AFI. But now, you guys are going to seem like penises to me. If you ban me or say something else, I won't care. I will never be your friend so good night.

I told you, you're blowing this up. If ron bans you, thats ron's business. I think he has more sense to continue arguing and can hold his own without using his Mod priv's.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:24:30

At 6/23/05 01:23 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: I will never be your friend so good night.
oh noes, i lost an e-friend. :'(

ron, my world is shattered.
Hold me

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:24:53

At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, DarkArchon wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:18 AM, Less-than-three wrote:
Exactly. So it will always be "Ours is better // Ours Is Better"

There is no 'better' in terms of music anyway, it's all opinions. I'm just out there supporting RSR, because why not give people options. The people who are saying RSR sucks need to stop getting their panties in a twist and just let us have our fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:25:07

At 6/23/05 01:23 AM, DarkArchon wrote: I think he has more sense to continue arguing and can hold his own without using his Mod priv's.

dude, you're forgetting something. i'm a power hungry faggot. i ban everyone for the slightest infraction.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:26:36

At 6/23/05 01:25 AM, bigbadron wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:23 AM, DarkArchon wrote: I think he has more sense to continue arguing and can hold his own without using his Mod priv's.
dude, you're forgetting something. i'm a power hungry faggot. i ban everyone for the slightest infraction.

Its like Stamper.... moderated...

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:28:01

At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: good night.

eeeeeeep, so that means that I'm all by myself here. *hides*

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:32:53

At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: Stick it in me.

'Fact is, no one likes you. Infact, everyone hates you. You're a nuisance to the Newgrounds BBS, and (I'm being serious here), I suggest you unplug your computer, tie the cord around your neck and throw it off your nearest cliff.

So we can laugh at you.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:33:08

At 6/23/05 01:25 AM, bigbadron wrote: dude, you're forgetting something. i'm a power hungry faggot. i ban everyone for the slightest infraction.

You so forgot to capitalize the letters at the beginning of your sentences.

You'd be so fucking banned if I could do so. >:( Rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:34:42

At 6/23/05 01:26 AM, DarkArchon wrote: Its like Stamper.... moderated...

awesome

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:38:16

At 6/23/05 01:32 AM, Vance- wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:21 AM, AngryToaster wrote: Stick it in me.
'Fact is, no one likes you.

It's not a fact, I like Toaster, he has great taste in music and is a cool guy. He's just a little defensive sometimes, but why shouldn't he be, people insult him without any good reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:42:21

HI GUYS, MY BAND IS MORE UNDERGROUND THAN YOURS.

I do play local music when I DJ, espically my friend's band because I like to whore them out. But jesus, just because something is "mainstream" doesn't mean it is overplayed and/or not heard very often, or suck for that matter. It can be a obscure album track, b-side, live cut, ect from a well known band. I try to avoid radio singles when picking out the music to play on the air myself, but as I run an auto-request page as well, a lot of people request very well known songs because that is what they want to hear.

Yes, I do know that it is illegal to broadcast copyrighted music even online without a liscence, but I'm not attempting to make money in any way off of RG (if you notice I don't even have banner ads) so I'm not going to garner the attention of the RIAA, espically when there are much bigger internet radio stations out there. I'm curious just what "legal troubles" you are referring to.

The point of Radiogrounds is to share good music and have fun, and to be an extension of the Newgrounds community. All this bitching back and forth is retarded on all fronts. I expect the hait to be dropped from this thread immediately or else I'm bringing out the ban stick.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:51:40

Good set Devo Lover

<3

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:53:15

At 6/23/05 01:42 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: HI GUYS, MY BAND IS MORE UNDERGROUND THAN YOURS.

Oh yeah?!?! WELL MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:55:29

At 6/23/05 01:54 AM, -Canas- wrote: Grace, your REAL penis is bigger than all of ours

That's my boy! *pets the canas kitten*

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:56:45

At 6/23/05 01:54 AM, -Canas- wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:53 AM, LadyGrace wrote:
At 6/23/05 01:42 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: HI GUYS, MY BAND IS MORE UNDERGROUND THAN YOURS.
Oh yeah?!?! WELL MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!
Grace, your REAL penis is bigger than all of ours

sadly, it's more painful than sexy.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 01:57:34

At 6/23/05 01:42 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
Yes, I do know that it is illegal to broadcast copyrighted music even online without a liscence, but I'm not attempting to make money in any way off of RG (if you notice I don't even have banner ads) so I'm not going to garner the attention of the RIAA, espically when there are much bigger internet radio stations out there. I'm curious just what "legal troubles" you are referring to.

Well we had a awesome DJ, half owner, and good friend up and quit because of inner turmoil on the fact that 20 people at most listen to our radio. I don't agree with it, it's not illegal where I live anyway, and if it was, I would feel honoured that the RIAA cared so much about little old me, to make a big scene about it. But, Zef wants this member to stay and will thus do whatever is in his power to keep a good friend around, because we wouldn't want to lose him because of a few pennys that need to be paid in royalties.

The point of Radiogrounds is to share good music and have fun, and to be an extension of the Newgrounds community. All this bitching back and forth is retarded on all fronts. I expect the hait to be dropped from this thread immediately or else I'm bringing out the ban stick.

So is RSR, I don't think I get beat with the ban stick, because I don't hate anyside. My itunes has 3 RG playlists as opposed to 1 RSR. I listen to both, I tried going in the chat once but everyone was like 'OMFG GET OUT' so I did. I do like RSR better, because I'm on better terms with all the DJ's and I'm sure thats why alot of people like RG better, like Wade, he probably likes RG better because he talks to and enjoys the company of it's DJ's more than he likes us, and that's ok, we are all entitled to opinon. I think it's wrong of both sides to be bitching at the other because we are all just trying to survive.

Listen to Radiogrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:05:19

I've listened to Bohemian Rhapsody 3 times in half an hour. Thats a bit much for me, especially as the song is about 7 minutes long. That is either a very improbable coincidence, or someone needs to add a little more to their playlist.

.:

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:09:55

At 6/23/05 03:05 PM, MTeK wrote: That is either a very improbable coincidence

That's most likely it. Bob's playlist is what plays when there's no DJ, and he has 1000's of songs.

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:12:46

At 6/23/05 03:09 PM, Maus wrote: That's most likely it. Bob's playlist is what plays when there's no DJ, and he has 1000's of songs.

And yet for some reason despite all these songs whenever I listen its always playing Pearl Jam....

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:23:09

At 6/23/05 03:12 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
And yet for some reason despite all these songs whenever I listen its always playing Pearl Jam....

Ha! Guess whats playing right now.

.:

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:24:39

I just recently joined up....not entirely sure when, maybe about a fortnight ago or somit. It's really good tho guys, despite the occasional overuse of depressive rock, but hey, maybe you guys like that. I highly recommend it! Join now now now now now!

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:30:06

At 6/23/05 03:12 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
At 6/23/05 03:09 PM, Maus wrote: That's most likely it. Bob's playlist is what plays when there's no DJ, and he has 1000's of songs.

hey, CAN YOU GUESS HIS FAVORITE BAND? haha.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Listen to Radiogrounds! 2005-06-23 15:31:55

I'll stick to always listening to songs I like instead of getting the odd request in and hoping they play one I like.

RadioGrounds is alright and I've listened to it on numerous occasions, but I got all the music I need, thanks.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature