00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i require artistic assistance

453 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i require artistic assistance 2002-07-27 04:11:27

hey there everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of good online reasources on caricature creation. i'm quite interested in learning how to draw caricatures and stuff. so if anyone know's of online reasources on drawing caricatures, i'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Response to i require artistic assistance 2002-07-28 21:47:26

Hey cheesemold go to www.flashkit.com and email me at nick2033@hotmail.com to send me a tutorial or something of your own way........I need extra help on the key movement with the feet moving thats all..Or go to www.help4flash.com

Response to i require artistic assistance 2002-07-30 01:59:49

At 7/28/02 09:47 PM, NG2033 wrote: Hey cheesemold go to www.flashkit.com and email me at nick2033@hotmail.com to send me a tutorial or something of your own way........I need extra help on the key movement with the feet moving thats all..Or go to www.help4flash.com

umm, thanks ...................... i guess. but my question/ request for help isn't entirely based opon flash, it mainly is about making something in flash, but doesn't necessarily mean i need a flash tutorial.

Response to i require artistic assistance 2002-07-30 02:15:52

At 7/27/02 04:11 AM, cheesemold wrote: hey there everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of good online reasources on caricature creation. i'm quite interested in learning how to draw caricatures and stuff. so if anyone know's of online reasources on drawing caricatures, i'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Try http://www.learn-to-draw.com/

Response to i require artistic assistance 2002-07-30 02:20:17

caricatures are cartoons of people where certain features are particularily exaggerated, e.g. jay leno's big chin would be exaggerated. there isn't much to say about drawing them, as it basicly relies on your skills as an artist, and like all things, it will improve with practice. check http://www.caricatures.com for some examples.

BBS Signature

Response to i require artistic assistance 2002-07-30 02:28:29

BBS Signature