00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what's a good program...

728 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

what's a good program... 2002-07-15 19:01:52

What is a good program that can edit sounds, i.e. take out a certain portion and put it in another part of .mp3, .wav, etc.?

Response to what's a good program... 2002-07-17 02:49:55

At 7/15/02 07:01 PM, Uber_Teufel wrote: What is a good program that can edit sounds, i.e. take out a certain portion and put it in another part of .mp3, .wav, etc.?

umm i just got some off of download.com, ACID pro is good ans so is power audio editor, but they cost money if u want them to work really good, ut u can get a trial version there.....

Response to what's a good program... 2002-07-17 07:20:08

At 7/15/02 07:01 PM, Uber_Teufel wrote: What is a good program that can edit sounds, i.e. take out a certain portion and put it in another part of .mp3, .wav, etc.?

sound forge xp. works really well for me. and i think there might be a trial somewhere, i'm not sure. i bought the program, so i have no idea.

Response to what's a good program... 2002-07-18 00:12:54

There is a program called "Audacity" that I use all the time. You can get off Cnet Downloads. Its not that powerful, but it can do stuff like what you are talking about as far as mp3/wav editing. Plus its completely free so it wont bug you for registration and crap like that.