00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

experienced users: make tutorials!

558 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=56328

this is the most popular thing I've ever submitted to the portal (daily 4th place), and it's a tutorial...
I would strongly recommend to all experienced flash users to make their own tuts... if people start making enough tuts, we could ask wade to create a collection of them, and there might not be as many newbie questions asked in this forum...

Response to experienced users: make tutorials! 2002-07-10 15:07:51

this is the most popular thing I've ever submitted
...ask wade to create a collection of them, and there might not be as many newbie questions asked in this forum...

I think that is an ace idea... I mean i'm not SUPER experienced, but tutorials are:
1) Useful
2) Interesting
3) Lacking in NG

I think the collection idea is even better, because one thing that NG lacks is a proper FlashKit style 'help' section.

Good thinking man, i back this idea up all the way... now i'm off to make a tutorial.

experienced users: make tutorials!

Response to experienced users: make tutorials! 2002-07-11 21:05:16

Ok, I emailed wade about this, he said it seemed like a good idea... It's gonna be more likely to happen the more people who make tutorials.
To make my tut, I only used flash and a screen capture prog, but if you're real clever you don't even need screen captures... All you need is some knowledge you could share with everybody else...

Response to experienced users: make tutorials! 2002-07-12 07:47:50

i'll make one as soon as i can figure out what to make it about... how bout music videos?