00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

flash guestbook 2002-06-26 16:35:52

i have a flash guestbook that i want to use. What i need to do is change the file persmissions of the .txt file to 777 without using a ftp program. i cant use a ftp program because with the free web hosting does not allow it. If you have to know what i am using for my host it is Brinkster. If you know of any other websites that are free, support ftp upload, and will allow writeable files (777) please tell me.
thankyou

Response to flash guestbook 2002-06-26 21:39:59

At 6/26/02 04:35 PM, reveille66 wrote: i have a flash guestbook that i want to use. What i need to do is change the file persmissions of the .txt file to 777 without using a ftp program. i cant use a ftp program because with the free web hosting does not allow it. If you have to know what i am using for my host it is Brinkster. If you know of any other websites that are free, support ftp upload, and will allow writeable files (777) please tell me.
thankyou

Common you cheep bitch, ftp access on brinkster is like 4 bucks a month...

Response to flash guestbook 2002-06-26 22:56:11

At 6/26/02 09:39 PM, ZeroBob wrote:
At 6/26/02 04:35 PM, reveille66 wrote: i have a flash guestbook that i want to use. What i need to do is change the file persmissions of the .txt file to 777 without using a ftp program. i cant use a ftp program because with the free web hosting does not allow it. If you have to know what i am using for my host it is Brinkster. If you know of any other websites that are free, support ftp upload, and will allow writeable files (777) please tell me.
thankyou
Common you cheep bitch, ftp access on brinkster is like 4 bucks a month...

screw you asswipe i dont have 4 bucks a month to waste!