00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cflash19 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Dirty Palestinians

1,319 Views | 25 Replies

The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 05:36:19

Yeah, I know what you were thinking when you clicked on this link... Thorfalcon is a dirty racist, right? Well, judge me how you like, but I'm so pissed off at the Palestinian population. They hate Israel, and they hate America. I've heard a little bit of sympathy for the palestinians and Arafat with all the crap that's been going on lately... May I just remind you all that the Palestinians took to the streets to dance and cheer on 9-11-01? Thus, I think I'm justified in saying "damn dirty Palestinians". The Israelis are fully justified in their actions. (and don't tell me that this belonged on the politics page... no one reads it, and i don't care)

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:06:40

At 3/30/02 05:36 AM, Thorfalcon wrote: Yeah, I know what you were thinking when you clicked on this link... Thorfalcon is a dirty racist, right? Well, judge me how you like, but I'm so pissed off at the Palestinian population. They hate Israel, and they hate America. I've heard a little bit of sympathy for the palestinians and Arafat with all the crap that's been going on lately... May I just remind you all that the Palestinians took to the streets to dance and cheer on 9-11-01? Thus, I think I'm justified in saying "damn dirty Palestinians". The Israelis are fully justified in their actions. (and don't tell me that this belonged on the politics page... no one reads it, and i don't care)

Most of the countries over in the Middle East think we're evil (not to mention a lot of countries elsewhere). The problem with the US is we tend to get in the middle of other people's business. The Palestinians are angry at us for siding with the Israelies. Their beliefs might be different from ours Or even seem Wrong, but we have to look at what they're having to deal with. I think the US has to stop butting in other people's business. I'm still siding with the US though.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:10:41

At 3/30/02 06:06 AM, 3Mi_Is_DressingClock wrote:
At 3/30/02 05:36 AM, Thorfalcon wrote: Yeah, I know what you were thinking when you clicked on this link... Thorfalcon is a dirty racist, right? Well, judge me how you like, but I'm so pissed off at the Palestinian population. They hate Israel, and they hate America. I've heard a little bit of sympathy for the palestinians and Arafat with all the crap that's been going on lately... May I just remind you all that the Palestinians took to the streets to dance and cheer on 9-11-01? Thus, I think I'm justified in saying "damn dirty Palestinians". The Israelis are fully justified in their actions. (and don't tell me that this belonged on the politics page... no one reads it, and i don't care)
Most of the countries over in the Middle East think we're evil (not to mention a lot of countries elsewhere). The problem with the US is we tend to get in the middle of other people's business. The Palestinians are angry at us for siding with the Israelies. Their beliefs might be different from ours Or even seem Wrong, but we have to look at what they're having to deal with. I think the US has to stop butting in other people's business. I'm still siding with the US though.

Palestine has repeated targeted civilians in a military battle. Not to mention they corrupt young persons and use them as human bombs. We should side with Israel since they are clearly in the right. If it was your country and almost every day some ran into a crowded area with a bomb strapped to them and detonated it what would you do.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:35:44

nuke em, there all fukin stupied

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:39:31

At 3/30/02 06:35 AM, dj00wax wrote:

HA HA HA! That's funny you said that! You spelled "they're" T-H-E-R-E!

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:44:20

At 3/30/02 06:39 AM, 3Mi_Is_DressingClock wrote:

HAHAHAHAHhahahaHAHaHAHAHhAHaHHAHHAHahHAHAHHA
oh wait.... shudap

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 06:48:07

At 3/30/02 06:44 AM, dj00wax wrote:
At 3/30/02 06:39 AM, 3Mi_Is_DressingClock wrote:
HAHAHAHAHhahahaHAHaHAHAHhAHaHHAHHAHahHAHAHHA
oh wait.... shudap

Ha Ha Ha! I got myself into that one. My bad!

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 10:57:18

Americans are fucking stupid 2 so we shoud nuke you guys 2? (and i have proof of that e.g. your presidents, that american wich believed that the city Lille (in France) was a small town, ... )

israelitic government is doing some major crimes to ... they kill innocent civilians 2

Why is it that war is legal and terrorrism is not?it 's the same thing basicly: people get killed because other people think they are right. No 1 is ever right... the truth doesn't excist. There's not 1 truth there are countless truths. And who are we to say: your (or mine) truth is the only good truth?

because americans judge so muche they get judged ... that's inevitable. thus stop judging, stop messing around. and open your eyes.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 11:06:55

We shouldn't have gotten involved in Israel. The Palestinians have the right to a state, something that hard-line Israeli fucks (*cough* ARIEL SHARON *cough*) don't want to see. There needs to be new blood involved.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 14:34:18

At 3/30/02 10:57 AM, nimmer wrote:
Americans are fucking stupid 2 so we shoud nuke you guys 2? (and i have proof of that e.g. your presidents, that american wich believed that the city Lille (in France) was a small town, ... )

israelitic government is doing some major crimes to ... they kill innocent civilians 2

Why is it that war is legal and terrorrism is not?it 's the same thing basicly: people get killed because other people think they are right. No 1 is ever right... the truth doesn't excist. There's not 1 truth there are countless truths. And who are we to say: your (or mine) truth is the only good truth?

because americans judge so muche they get judged ... that's inevitable. thus stop judging, stop messing around. and open your eyes.

okay guys, what do you think? should we take this guy's views seriously? with 11 spelling errors in 3 paragraphs, and a complete inablility to compose an understandable sentence?

so, there are multiple truths, huh? THEN STOP FUCKING WITH MY TRUTH, BITCH! if you honestly think that there are lots of truths, then you'd better respect mine, which is to defend the way we all believe is right.

you said: (and i have proof of that e.g. your presidents, that american wich believed that the city Lille (in France) was a small town, ... )

ehhh, what the fuck, buddy? "you have proof that the e.g our presidents, that american 'wich' believed that lille was a small town?" holy fucking shit, dumbass! is this how you talk? i can understand yoda better than i can understand you... damn! there's another reason america is somewhat better. we may not be the smartest, but at least we can arrange competent thought processes in sentence form. don't insult the misconceptions of someone (unspecified as they stand) if you can't even insult them with a grammaticaly accurate sentence.

there's not a whole lot of "un-americans" that like america. so, buddy.... you don't like america? well...

The Dirty Palestinians

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-30 15:54:18

At 3/30/02 02:34 PM, Thorfalcon wrote:
okay guys, what do you think? should we take this guy's views seriously? with 11 spelling errors in 3 paragraphs, and a complete inablility to compose an understandable sentence?

Well, shoot me for not being english or american. at least i TRY to speak your language. Can you speak Dutch? or German? or French? or Latin? NO? well i do ... all fucking 4 of them maybe not as good as you guys but apparently you did understand what i tried to say.

so, there are multiple truths, huh? THEN STOP FUCKING WITH MY TRUTH, BITCH! if you honestly think that there are lots of truths, then you'd better respect mine, which is to defend the way we all believe is right.

i respect your opinion; i do not bomb your country. if someone says something i don't agree with i talk to the person, i'm not going to SHOOT him...
no you defend the way YOU think is right there are many people out there who don't agree with your way of living. Why do you believe that your way of living is better as the one of Ali or Kim? How can you be sure?

ehhh, what the fuck, buddy? "you have proof that the e.g our presidents, that american 'wich' believed that lille was a small town?" holy fucking shit, dumbass! is this how you talk?

ok this was a blunder. There was a guy i knew and he was an american and he believed Lille to be a small town because it sounded like LITTLE. But i know blunders of american presidents did you know that JFK said that he was a doughnut? And everybody knows that Bush ain't brilliant (a retarded monkey knows more)

:i can understand yoda better than i can understand you... damn! there's another reason america is somewhat better. we may not be the smartest, but at least we can arrange competent thought processes in sentence form. don't insult the misconceptions of someone (unspecified as they stand) if you can't even insult them with a grammaticaly accurate sentence.

You're better because you can make a decent sentence in your language? COME ON! i dare you! try to make a phrase in dutch, german, french, italian, spanish, Afrikaan,... don't insult the language of a person if you can't do better.

sincerely yours,

Nimmer

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 00:14:07

At 3/30/02 10:57 AM, nimmer wrote:

Boy, you seem to know a whole lot! It's good that inteligent people like you are protesting globalization. I was afraid it was a bunch of morons with no knowledge about economics or proper grammar!

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 01:34:37

At 3/30/02 03:54 PM, nimmer wrote:
Well, shoot me for not being english or american. at least i TRY to speak your language. Can you speak Dutch? or German? or French? or Latin?
You're better because you can make a decent sentence in your language? COME ON! i dare you! try to make a phrase in dutch, german, french, italian, spanish, Afrikaan,... don't insult the language of a person if you can't do better.

But he also says, (and this is the beautiful part)...

But i know blunders of american presidents did you know that JFK said that he was a doughnut?

Your logic seems to be as follows: JFK's improper German grammar, or more accurately his speech writer/translator's, proves that the nation of the United States of America is retarded. Your borderline uninteligible ramblings are, of course, acceptable.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 04:08:47

If were so retarted here in America, why is it that we get to decide "what is right and wrong"??? Why is it when you european fucks cant handle your shit america bailes you out??? Why is America the only super power nation left??? Cause every other country is full of whiney bitches and guttless leaders. How does it feel to have to ask America if you can do somthin???? Thats right... whos yo daddy.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 05:59:10

At 3/31/02 04:08 AM, dj00wax wrote: If were so retarted here in America, why is it that we get to decide "what is right and wrong"??? Why is it when you european fucks cant handle your shit america bailes you out??? Why is America the only super power nation left??? Cause every other country is full of whiney bitches and guttless leaders. How does it feel to have to ask America if you can do somthin???? Thats right... whos yo daddy.

I wont answer your questions...so shut up.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 06:06:47

At 3/31/02 05:59 AM, MuDaFuKeN_clock wrote:
At 3/31/02 04:08 AM, dj00wax wrote: If were so retarted here in America, why is it that we get to decide "what is right and wrong"??? Why is it when you european fucks cant handle your shit america bailes you out??? Why is America the only super power nation left??? Cause every other country is full of whiney bitches and guttless leaders. How does it feel to have to ask America if you can do somthin???? Thats right... whos yo daddy.
I wont answer your questions...so shut up.

hush little baby dont say a word, daddys gonna stick his cock in your eye you whore.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 06:06:55

None of this would have happened if...

The Dirty Palestinians

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 06:15:43

At 3/30/02 11:06 AM, WheatieClock wrote:

We shouldn't have gotten involved in Israel. The Palestinians have the right to a state, something that hard-line Israeli fucks (*cough* ARIEL SHARON *cough*) don't want to see. There needs to be new blood involved.

Yea... the Palestinians need a place...

This whole thing stinks.

Stupid holy land.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 09:38:30

At 3/31/02 01:34 AM, Bucephalus wrote: Your logic seems to be as follows: JFK's improper German grammar, or more accurately his speech writer/translator's, proves that the nation of the United States of America is retarded.

every nation has the government it deserves

Your borderline uninteligible ramblings are, of course, acceptable.

i never said that it was acceptable, i merely made some excuses for my bad english. as for the bad sentences it 's probably because of my ADHD.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 10:25:29

At 3/31/02 06:06 AM, Losperman wrote: None of this would have happened if...

if what? who is that guy? whats his ugly mustache got to do with this???

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 10:52:41

Ahh shut up..

P.S. You have man boobies.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 11:00:47

At 3/31/02 10:52 AM, Waterdog17 wrote:
Ahh shut up..

P.S. You have man boobies.

Yassir Arafat is like Osama, he is the head leader of the plan against the Israelis. As Osama is plotting against the Americans.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 14:23:11

At 3/30/02 10:57 AM, nimmer wrote: No 1 is ever right... the truth doesn't excist.

Is that true?

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 16:13:33

At 3/31/02 02:23 PM, Bucephalus wrote:
At 3/30/02 10:57 AM, nimmer wrote: No 1 is ever right... the truth doesn't excist.
Is that true?

the only absolute truth is that there is no absolute truth we know of ... i know this is a paradox but life itself is a paradox

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 16:35:20

At 3/31/02 04:13 PM, nimmer wrote:
At 3/31/02 02:23 PM, Bucephalus wrote:
Is that true?
the only absolute truth is that there is no absolute truth we know of ... i know this is a paradox but life itself is a paradox

So pretty much you're a religeous person whose belief is that most other religeous people are logically wrong because they accept absolute truth. You then attack people for not being tolerant and accepting. This is really the most obscene display of hypocrisy I've seen lately.

Response to The Dirty Palestinians 2002-03-31 16:36:10

At 3/31/02 06:15 AM, Shrapnel wrote: Stupid holy land.

The Dirty Palestinians

BBS Signature