00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

babydash65 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice acting ratings

592 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 01:10:35

is there any sites where people new to voice acting can go, post some sound slips and have people rate them? i'm asking cause i'm getting a mike soon and i was wanting to try some voice acting if i was board. i can do normal stuff (anyone that can talk can lol) but i've been told i got a good scottish accent (even though he's irish i still think of anderson from hellsing lol) and for FX i got like a good growl and demon voice, but, i'm not sure if i think its good just cause no one around me does anything like this so i don't have anything to judge by or if i'm actually decent at it. then again i don't want to reply to a voice actor wanted thing and turns out i totally suck and should never speak again lol.

Response to Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 01:20:37

Once you get your mic, you should stop by the Voice Acting Club.
We can give you a lot of advice and assistance if you'd like to get into VAing on Newgrounds.
Here you'll find all you'll need to know if you'd like to join us. Including where you can get free hosting for your vocal clips.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 01:20:52

Once you get your microphone (and make a decent voice acting demo/sampler) you can go on down to the Voice Acting Club (VAC) and join there, as well as ask us to give you a fair critique on your demo. If you are interested in joining, you can go here for more information on how to join the VAC. Good luck with VAing and all. ^.^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 01:21:56

Ha! I beat you by a split second! =P

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 01:21:57

At 3/31/05 01:20 AM, D-Mac_Double wrote: stuff

(Sorry for Double-Posting) Gah, D-Mac! You beat me to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice acting ratings 2005-03-31 12:48:07

lol,k thanks. i don't know exactly when i'll be getting one but hopefully soon

Response to Voice acting ratings 2016-06-27 13:29:55