00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

are we leaving iraq yet?

1,237 Views | 29 Replies

are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:00:53

im not politicly active but im curious as to when or if we(america) is leaving? do they know yet?

are we leaving iraq yet?

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:02:16

At 3/21/05 11:00 AM, NO-NAME wrote: im not politicly active but im curious as to when or if we(america) is leaving? do they know yet?

as long as there are millitants. no for the next 5 years

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:03:27

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:04:35

not until those iraq people know how to control themselves

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:05:38

At 3/21/05 11:00 AM, NO-NAME wrote: im not politicly active but im curious as to when or if we(america) is leaving? do they know yet?

I think Iraq will be in a total chaos when America would leave now.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 11:06:55

so the troops dont get to see there familys for 5 years! that would piss me off to no end! is it like in vietnam when they do tours? or is it like your stuck there till its over?

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:18:15

Dude, in war u aint gonna go no where unless u wanna get shot!

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:19:33

No there are still terrorists there that are threating us and we must silence them.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:21:55

At 3/21/05 11:06 AM, NO-NAME wrote: so the troops dont get to see there familys for 5 years! that would piss me off to no end! is it like in vietnam when they do tours? or is it like your stuck there till its over?

you really dont know anything do u.

the troops only stay there for about a year, no more unless they want to. other troops fill in their place. if we just pulled everyone out of iraq now they would destroy themselves

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:23:13

wrong forum go to politics

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:29:11

you children do not understand if we just up and leave terrorist rogue nations will take over iraq

maybe u dont care cuz its not ur country but they do have a lot of oil over there and terrorists will jack up the price of oil or destroy it .....

it would be a power vaccummn in middle east everyone would fight to control the region and entire nations would be dragged in and start ww3

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:31:34

im not a mod but im curious as to when or if we(newgrounders) are going to stop posting pictures that are already in their sig

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:48:43

At 3/21/05 12:32 PM, Fyndir wrote:
All terrorist threats against America have been caused by really bad decisions by America.

Example: Osama.
Trained and given weapons etc by America, turned on them.

Other Example: Saddam.
Put in power by and given chemical/biological weapons by America, they wanted rid of him and now they have a long war of attrition with people who hate them.

amen to that, couldnt have putted it in a better way! American leaders did stupid things in the past and now you have to live with the consequences now, but you are told by the new government that it is the fault of islam and their religion...maybe there is some other reason, try looking further that the front page of the newspaper and looking at something else than CNN and Fox

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:54:03

At 3/21/05 11:06 AM, NO-NAME wrote: so the troops dont get to see there familys for 5 years! that would piss me off to no end! is it like in vietnam when they do tours? or is it like your stuck there till its over?

You need to read or listen to the news and keep up with whats going on in the world. No, they dont get stuck over there for 5 years. I have a friend that has been over there 3 times already and WANTS to go back because he feels like what they are doing is the right thing to do. He also knows shit that we dont and wont/cant talk about it as to why he feels so strongly about being over there.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:54:58

We're not leaving Iraq at the moment. We shouldn't even be in there. Bush is a fucking moron, who used the blatant lie of WMDs to undermine democracy in order to wage a war for financial gain.

Just saying.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:56:30

At 3/21/05 12:48 PM, btf4ever wrote:
amen to that, couldnt have putted it in a better way! American leaders did stupid things in the past and now you have to live with the consequences now, but you are told by the new government that it is the fault of islam and their religion...maybe there is some other reason, try looking further that the front page of the newspaper and looking at something else than CNN and Fox

where are u looking at then, are u just listening to anyone who says anything bad about the govt?

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 12:57:44

At 3/21/05 12:54 PM, Earfetish wrote: We're not leaving Iraq at the moment. We shouldn't even be in there. Bush is a fucking moron, who used the blatant lie of WMDs to undermine democracy in order to wage a war for financial gain.

Just saying.

Word to that

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 13:10:00

At 3/21/05 12:31 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote: im not a mod but im curious as to when or if we(newgrounders) are going to stop posting pictures that are already in their sig

He posted it before he put it in his sig.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 13:42:30

At 3/21/05 12:56 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 3/21/05 12:54 PM, JeNNiF00F00 wrote:
He also knows shit that we dont and wont/cant talk about it as to why he feels so strongly about being over there.
Does he enjoy beating the shit out of innocent people on the pretext that they MIGHT be terrorists?
Or maybe he prefers the sexual humiliations?
Or forcing them to break the rules of their religion?
Or putting a fucking BROOMSTICK IN THEIR ANUS FOR NO FUCKING REASON?

Hmmm?

lol so youre saying that because a few ignorant people did this, that everyone in the military does it? All Im saying is that he wants to go back over there because he feels that he is helping with the situation. The military is over there so he volunteers because it is his CAREER. For your information he is an educated engineer helping to build things for the innocent people. He is not a foot soldier killing off people. Have you been to Iraq or Afghanistan? Do you really know whats going on there other than what the media says? Are you aware that most of the shit going on in Iraq is not with the Iraqi people? Are you aware of how the military is set up? You know that people have different jobs other than just blowing shit up right?

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 13:43:30

This topic is probably more suited to the politics forum.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:34:37

i think the polictical system is bs beacuase of what the ydid to my grandpa in korea they left him stranded with 200 marines in some little village beauase they g\couldnt get the go ahead from the generals and shit! america needs a better system.
but hey there doing better than i eer could.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:36:13

At 3/21/05 01:43 PM, BloodiedFangs wrote: This topic is probably more suited to the politics forum.

The problem with the Politics forum is, General has less 'tards.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:39:14

At 3/21/05 11:06 AM, NO-NAME wrote: or is it like your stuck there till its over?

While I wouldn't make a veitnam comparison, yes they do have tours. It depends on what branch and wheter you're reserve. If you're reserve you usually get baghdad for 14 months while marines get outskirts building a gazeebo. Yes that did happen.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:45:44

Stop picture spamming.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:48:40

No. Active gets around six on and six off and reserve gets 14 months.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:51:24

At 3/21/05 12:56 PM, Fyndir wrote: Does he enjoy beating the shit out of innocent people on the pretext that they MIGHT be terrorists?
Or maybe he prefers the sexual humiliations?
Or forcing them to break the rules of their religion?
Or putting a fucking BROOMSTICK IN THEIR ANUS FOR NO FUCKING REASON?

Hmmm?

Usually they are terrorists. And soldiers are there not to make them feel good, so they try to wreck the terrorists' shit. They deserve it.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:53:23

At 3/21/05 06:48 PM, GoldenToe wrote: No. Active gets around six on and six off and reserve gets 14 months.

They're still dying on some forbidden desert, saving people from politics they don't want to be saved from, for a cause they lost faith in a long time ago. They're still our 18 year old kids, getting murdered away from their family. They're still firing uranium-tipped bullets at evil 18 year old Iraqi conscripts.

The only people who actually have a cause in Iraq are the people fighting against us.

Yes.

I hate this war. It shocked me into realising that I don't live in a democracy, and that what Tony Blair says, goes.

I hate our bloody political powers. Terrorists should attack Westminister and the WhiteHouse.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 18:56:24

WELL I DONT think that anymore people should die earfetish but i do hope that we will leave soon beaucase i have a cousin over there right now and he says it really sucks . but it is true that big brother is watching and large and in charge

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 19:13:06

At 3/21/05 12:19 PM, Coolboyryans wrote:
No there are still terrorists there that are threating us and we must silence them.

Yes so now we must go to every country in the world. YEAH!! KILL THOSE DAMN TERRORISTS that have yet to show up anywhere...yeah...

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU ARE THAT DUMB.

Response to are we leaving iraq yet? 2005-03-21 19:58:00

The war is over. We wouldn't be setting up a government if the war was still on. It's in a phase afterword.