00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie)

52,893 Views | 999 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 14:01:32

At 4/4/05 01:58 PM, DanMalo wrote: I want to see what my face translates out to in flash.

Can you believe that all these years I've been on NG... there has been not one flash with me in it... (besides one with my voice)

I call shenanigans!

4,501 posts.

Well, this movie is to finally pay tributes to those active and long-lost users of NG.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 14:05:19

Every updates List I make, I will refer to every updated news over and over again, for those who don't want to read the 24 pages.

-I'm looking for high lv/blam/post/reviews for this movie. Although mods have no requirements.

-This movie's new title is NG Revolution
-It will be a movie about Tom vs Wade
-There will be 2 parts (or more) to this movie, part 1 has no fights, but part 2 does.

New Aproved List:
Creators of the movie:
MaxR
AnzRage

Administrators:
TOM
WADE

Moderators:
DarkArchon
_Mary_
Denvish
Afro_Ninja
TheJoe324
Osamarama
GFoxCook
DirtySyko
RedCircle
DanMalo
TheShrike

Popular users/blammers/authors:
-Frank-
AngryToaster
LadyGrace
Ornery_Scotsman
illicit_Jmbd
Foxphere
Poop4brains
Rabid-Echidna
Xwaynecoltx
CarmelHadDinosaur
AloneInTheDark
-Mazza-
_lightning_
ZeroAsALimit
Fr0zen
BonusStage
D0GMA
Seizure_Dog
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
Wylo
-Gooch-
DaSadGirl
Enoll
Yoink_VineS
X-naut
Crono-
gel
UndercoverStudios
Outlaw88
Alexsmolik
Humantarget52
-Knox-
Miikro
The_Phantom_Spancker

Misc:
BazookaNinja
da_pope
Nike_Dunk
Kaabi
Sakurazukamori
FoxyJ9
GreenLanturn
NightCobra
-NightCrawler-

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 14:08:03

Your contributions are appreciated CarmelHaDinosaur, I really thank you for organization this movie and updating the list nearly everyday. For this, you'll be credited at the end of this movie.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 14:57:51

At 4/4/05 02:08 PM, MaxR wrote: Your contributions are appreciated CarmelHaDinosaur, I really thank you for organization this movie and updating the list nearly everyday. For this, you'll be credited at the end of this movie.

O:O
Thanks alot!!! (:)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 16:30:01

Actually I finished drawing Baron_Von_Bad_Guy, just too lazy to draw the lv15 chain.

Oh and Da_Pope, I don't want to draw your pope all muscular, please no shirtlessman.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 16:41:59

hows this now DaSadGirl?
And please don't give me an answer that's like the opposite, like when you said you wanted the neutral side.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 18:04:10

I will now not draw people who does not IM me on aim, because of the inconvinience of how you want to look like exactly. And because if the person I drew is not satisfied, I will not use it in the movie. And one currently example is DaSadGirl, tell me how you want to look like exactly, atleast tell me what's wrong with your current character.

Current people drawned:
WadeFulp
AnzRage
Ornery_Scotsman
-Frank-
AngryToaster
LadyGrace
Poop4Brains
Fr0zen
DaSadGirl (delayed)
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy (delayed)
Miikro (next)

note that people who I finished drawing have actually IMed me about it beforehand. Those who are delayed or next, please IM so I can start/finish drawing you. Failed to respond for too long I'll have to skip your or take you out of the movie.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 19:00:15

Lvl 5 for life! <_<;

Anywho, I wouldnt mind being in the movie. I have a few pics of myself. Though I am not a high level I have been on NG since 2003, and created my account in '04.

Read my posts if you'd like. <_<

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 19:34:45

At 4/4/05 07:47 AM, Denvish wrote: Cool, there's even ONE picture of you smiling in there! lol

what?! :o

IT NEVER HAPPENED!

I dunno, I take my own pics for the mostpart so I guess I worry more about getting decent shots than i do about my expression.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 19:38:38

At 4/4/05 06:04 PM, MaxR wrote: I will now not draw people who does not IM me on aim, because of the inconvinience of how you want to look like exactly.

Well I don't have AIM, but as I've said previously... Tom's side, nunchuks, and monkey - beyond that, I'll trust you entirely to make me an ass-kicking primate. Ta.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 19:46:54

At 4/4/05 07:38 PM, Denvish wrote:
At 4/4/05 06:04 PM, MaxR wrote: I will now not draw people who does not IM me on aim, because of the inconvinience of how you want to look like exactly.
Well I don't have AIM, but as I've said previously... Tom's side, nunchuks, and monkey - beyond that, I'll trust you entirely to make me an ass-kicking primate. Ta.

with the exception of mods and VERY popular users, I would never kick them out of the movie, for they are actually worth being in this movie even though they only posted once saying they would want to be in.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 20:05:04

so am i still in or what, Maxr? I think im pretty well known, alot of people bookmarked my flash movies (about 1000) and have me as favorite author (300). Im also 20th on the list of most popular animators. And if people after 3 frontage flashes ng users still dont know who i am, then i can guarrantee you that after releasing the current flash im working on with jack (for over 4 months now) they will.

Anyway, if im not in, or if you find me too hard to draw, thats fine by me, i joined this to actually do you guys a favor. I always try to help fellow animators out. Its up to you really

Take care and the best of luck with the project.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 20:21:07

your position in this movie, was too, almost guaranteed.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 20:57:17

At 4/4/05 08:38 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 4/4/05 06:04 PM, MaxR wrote: And one currently example is DaSadGirl, tell me how you want to look like exactly, atleast tell me what's wrong with your current character.
Well, I thought that I was completed because Anz had drawn me. Anyways, I can't talk to you on AIM, all I could say is that it looks good so you really don't have to make any changes. I'd feel heartbroken if you took me off the movie.

( 5

don't worry, you're still in. It's just that I thought you hated my version, and I don't want to use characters I've drawn with that person unsatisfied with it.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 21:11:10

im trying to get my picture on my comp. but i have no scanner =( if worse comes to worse ill just explain what i look like

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 21:25:47

At 4/4/05 09:11 PM, X-naut wrote: im trying to get my picture on my comp. but i have no scanner =( if worse comes to worse ill just explain what i look like

You said that you wanted to look like the guy on your profile, but I kinda wanted human. So I think I'm giving you one of these armors, make it bronze. All I need is a pic of your head.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 21:34:28

At 4/4/05 09:25 PM, MaxR wrote:
You said that you wanted to look like the guy on your profile, but I kinda wanted human. So I think I'm giving you one of these armors, make it bronze. All I need is a pic of your head.

well i would like for you to use my guy on my profile but if it has to be human heres what i look like from words

Eye color,

dark green

Hair style + color,

short spiky purple hair

Skin color,

pale as a ghost

Cloths,

a white t-shirt with a white overshirt with a black dragon on it,blue jeans with a dragon on the right legging and black sneakers

Special stuff

i got 7 earrings on each ear,3 hoops on the bottom and going up 4 studs all silver

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 22:20:02

At 4/4/05 09:34 PM, X-naut wrote:
At 4/4/05 09:25 PM, MaxR wrote:
well i would like for you to use my guy on my profile but if it has to be human heres what i look like from words

Eye color,
dark green

Hair style + color,
short spiky purple hair

Skin color,
pale as a ghost

Cloths,
a white t-shirt with a white overshirt with a black dragon on it,blue jeans with a dragon on the right legging and black sneakers

Special stuff
i got 7 earrings on each ear,3 hoops on the bottom and going up 4 studs all silver

I don't think a regular shirt and pants would match ur lv 17 bronze gauntlets. So I'm giving you an armor, a bronze one. I'll try my best to draw you and uh get your piercings right too. Give me a pic of a guy, even though its not you, that you want to look like, so I have an idea.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 22:22:10

At 4/4/05 04:30 PM, MaxR wrote: Oh and Da_Pope, I don't want to draw your pope all muscular, please no shirtlessman.

No muscles?? :(

Can he still be muscular and have a robe like thing on so you can only see his arms?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 22:41:36

you mean this muscular?
Oh this is Nike_Dunk. For some reason I made it really good. Maybe because he IMed me and told me exactly how he wanted to look like?

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 22:53:06

At 4/4/05 10:41 PM, MaxR wrote: you mean this muscular?

Here... I made a robbed version of him... Should I add you to IM?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 23:10:03

At 4/4/05 10:53 PM, da_pope wrote:
At 4/4/05 10:41 PM, MaxR wrote: you mean this muscular?
Here... I made a robbed version of him... Should I add you to IM?

you do that, I mean Nike_Duke did and I drew him right away..

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 23:16:19

At 4/4/05 11:10 PM, MaxR wrote: you do that, I mean Nike_Duke did and I drew him right away..

Done... Says ur offline.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-04 23:47:53

He's usually on at 3 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

12:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. our time

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 02:40:16

I tried to IM you MaxR. Sorry I that I couldn't get in touch with you.

I don't really have an good pictures of me. But here is my look to make things easier.

I'm black. 6 foot.

I wear green contacts. I wear like a bandana type thing that is green (like Ryu from Street Fighter). I'm not big (musclar) but not skinny. I'm an average build.

I have short black hair, much like the pic you did of Nike_Drunk.

Of course you know the ring, but I know you're doing the NG levels, so I understand if that isn't put in there. But I where it on my right hand if you wanted to know.

Umm...other than that, I wear kinda green and black.

I have pearly white teeth if that helps. I like to do this facial expression like "hmm...really?" Where I have one eyebrow raised like The Rock and I kinda smirk.

Umm....well that is me. I'm not picky at all or anything. I just noticed you wanting people to give you more information for the drawings.

I'm just pleased to be apart of this and will be happy with however you decide to represent me. From what I have seen, I have full trust in your artistic capabilites. I just thought I'd give you the info if you wanted it. Thanks again and take care.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 03:02:25

So I guess you guy don't need any help right now. Remember, just let me know if you do need help doing any characters. I hope to help out in this film, I don't need a name in the credits or anything. E-mail me or IM me if I'm on.

In the meantime, any way you can add me to the neutral team? I already sent you the fla of the beginning of my character so hopefully that should do for the final flash (unless it isn't good, in which case I can redo it). I really like the idea of this flash, and I was actually thinking about doing something like it before I discovered this thread. I hope to be just a small part of it.

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 03:51:58

At 3/16/05 10:37 PM, MaxR wrote: 1. Who's side would you prefer to be Wade or Tom, (no, they are not fighting each other, you are basically choosing who you want to command you in battle.)

Tom Fulp

You can either send meyour .fla your character, or I'll just draw it for you (no problemo), just tell me the details if I got it wrong.

alrigth here is the .fla: http://www.geocities.com/picopyro1/acid-rain.fla

here is the pic: http://img24.exs.cx/img24/5183/acidrain8aa.jpg (sorry had to host it it was 52 kb :P)

This would be an honor to me If I were in if (or if you would at least include my character for like 5 seconds) I would love you!

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 11:28:29

well i would join but im lvl 1 so i gues not. I seen the movie and it's ok not that good yet but ok. O ya i dont got flash but if you could get me 1 free i could draw you free stuff like stick men or make the guys that said they needed guy. So just e-mail me if you want me to ok?

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 13:19:03

I am never on AIM. I'm sure you can find enough pics of me on NG. Most notably, in my profile.

I'm not fat... I'm not muscular... I'm "normal".

...I am level 18 with a light aura. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-04-05 14:02:46

At 4/5/05 01:19 PM, DanMalo wrote: I am never on AIM. I'm sure you can find enough pics of me on NG. Most notably, in my profile.

I'm not fat... I'm not muscular... I'm "normal".

...I am level 18 with a light aura. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

k, we're going to draw all the mods later, because it's going to be like FBF.

BBS Signature