00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newbie 2002-02-28 07:36:14

Hello :)

I am completely new to flash, have done the tutorials, but they don't really show how to do frame by frame animation.(eg. Toonslayer). I was wondering if there are any .swf files someone has made to download so us newbies can see how it is actually done?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Response to Newbie 2002-02-28 07:39:30

At 2/28/02 07:36 AM, SwissCheese wrote: Hello :)

I am completely new to flash, have done the tutorials, but they don't really show how to do frame by frame animation.(eg. Toonslayer). I was wondering if there are any .swf files someone has made to download so us newbies can see how it is actually done?

That counts for me 2

Response to Newbie 2002-02-28 07:57:53

There have been a few portal movies nade showing how to do various things in flash. I dont remember if there was ever a frane by frame one. Have a search through the portal on some tutorials.
Failing that buy a book on animation. The concepts of animation are the same regardless of if it's drawn on flashed.

Response to Newbie 2002-02-28 11:24:52

Um, what's there to learn about FBF animation? Draw a frame, insert a new one, edit it a bit, insert a new one, ect.

Response to Newbie 2002-02-28 11:42:23

Of course, the tutorials don't cover frame-by-frame animation.
It isn't a technical aspect of flash. The only technical side to it is the ability to create a keyframe.
Everything else is aesthethic...in other words, that's what art books & art school are for.