00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

USA attacking IRAK

1,196 Views | 18 Replies

USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 18:59:37

A new Gulf war is just around the corner. Because war is always good for the Economy ! So.....do you want another GULF WAR ? This is a poll !

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 22:52:33

At 2/24/02 06:59 PM, Hypester wrote: A new Gulf war is just around the corner. Because war is always good for the Economy ! So.....do you want another GULF WAR ? This is a poll !

Im undecided, but if there is a war im not allowed to join the army :(

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 22:54:58

At 2/24/02 10:52 PM, EviLDoG wrote:
At 2/24/02 06:59 PM, Hypester wrote: A new Gulf war is just around the corner. Because war is always good for the Economy ! So.....do you want another GULF WAR ? This is a poll !

Who would want a war? Maybe those poor hungry Irakis who Sadam fucked with... I'm sure they'd like some Napalm and Rockets for breakfast...

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 22:57:59

At 2/24/02 10:54 PM, Bly wrote: Who would want a war? Maybe those poor hungry Irakis who Sadam fucked with... I'm sure they'd like some Napalm and Rockets for breakfast...

They dont mind, they are used to it.

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 23:07:36

One of these days Sadaam is going to have to get ass rammed. I just don't really know when and how it would be best...

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-24 23:57:17

its kind of hard to take you guys seriously, considering that two of you can't even spell the name of the country in question... we're considering attacking iraq, not irak, you dumbasses. seriously, what would you know about the economy if you can't even spell iraq?

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 00:11:56

I will probably take some heat for this as there are alot of peace mongers here. However, I don't want to see New York or Washington wiped out by a dirty nuke or chemical weapon. If you take the CIA, the english, and the germans estimates, they all say that in 1 to 3 years Iraq WILL be in possesion of a Nuke. Now if anyone thinks a dictator that gasses his own people would not use a nuke on a country that humiliated him and wants him ousted, then their is no debating with you. However I think this is reason enough remove Sadam and set up a democracy in Iraq. Not only will this solve that problem, but think of the effect it will have on all the countries around it. If the democracy was a success, revolutions would abound and are problems with the middle east would be VASTLY dealt with. Things would get harry for awhile I know, and it could potentially start WWIII, but sometimes war IS the answer I am afriad. I say all this knowing full well I would be among the first drafted if it got really bad, but I would go gladly.

I maybe shouldn't talk in "if's" because today it was released that we WILL invade Iraq before 2005, because Bush can't risk it all on whether he is re-elected. So it looks like we are going to be seeing an arms build up, a raise in the economy, and then war. Iraq, as we know, will not pose much of a problem, the problem comes if we piss offall the surronding regions, however there is little alternative unless the CIA can take him (Sadam) out of power through underhanded means, which they are trying.

Please (as always) ignore spelling mistakes.

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 11:14:14

At 2/24/02 11:57 PM, Thorfalcon wrote: its kind of hard to take you guys seriously, considering that two of you can't even spell the name of the country in question... we're considering attacking iraq, not irak, you dumbasses. seriously, what would you know about the economy if you can't even spell iraq?

Tat was a joke ouy gayboy

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 11:18:16

I wouldn't say I'd want another Gulf War, but if Saddam doesn't change his tune it maybe unavoidable. Right now Saddam has the option to let the UN weapon inspectors into Iraq to keep an eye on things, or not let them in, which will probably lead to a war. We can't just sit around not knowing what he's up to until it's to late. Saddam can not be trusted.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 11:25:39

who says Saddam insane doesn't have nukes yet?

If they continue like this, war will most likely happen

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 12:56:45

At 2/25/02 11:25 AM, MrPrez wrote: who says Saddam insane doesn't have nukes yet?

If they continue like this, war will most likely happen

It's not like it's Iraq vs. the USA, it should be the civilized world against Iraq. The chances of Iraq getting a nuke to the US is pretty slim, but the chances of them lobbing one into Israel is much greater. So we need to protect the innocent from such a mad man.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 13:26:43

i dont think there will ever be another gulf war i think it will just be the U.S. set em up ta drop da bomb

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 14:13:26

At 2/25/02 12:11 AM, BurritoClock wrote:
I will probably take some heat for this as there are alot of peace mongers here. However, I don't want to see New York or Washington wiped out by a dirty nuke or chemical weapon. If you take the CIA, the english, and the germans estimates, they all say that in 1 to 3 years Iraq WILL be in possesion of a Nuke. Now if anyone thinks a dictator that gasses his own people would not use a nuke on a country that humiliated him and wants him ousted, then their is no debating with you. However I think this is reason enough remove Sadam and set up a democracy in Iraq. Not only will this solve that problem, but think of the effect it will have on all the countries around it. If the democracy was a success, revolutions would abound and are problems with the middle east would be VASTLY dealt with. Things would get harry for awhile I know, and it could potentially start WWIII, but sometimes war IS the answer I am afriad. I say all this knowing full well I would be among the first drafted if it got really bad, but I would go gladly.

I maybe shouldn't talk in "if's" because today it was released that we WILL invade Iraq before 2005, because Bush can't risk it all on whether he is re-elected. So it looks like we are going to be seeing an arms build up, a raise in the economy, and then war. Iraq, as we know, will not pose much of a problem, the problem comes if we piss offall the surronding regions, however there is little alternative unless the CIA can take him (Sadam) out of power through underhanded means, which they are trying.

Please (as always) ignore spelling mistakes.

Very true. We should start arming the rebels in Iraq. If doesn't let weapons inspectors in then the UN should force their way in. Of course the UN will never do this because they are weak minded beaurecrats. The US will have to do this alone. So what if France and other countries say that they won't support us. Who cares? We don't need their help or their permission. We've gotten into this "global community" mindset so much that the common thinking is that a country can't take action without the approval of all the others. The european countries are important but not that important. France has never even won a war without foreign help and twice we had to save them.

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 15:08:28

Well, with George Dubbaya's plan to eliminate terrorism, we will have to make a stop there. I think Bush will hit some smaller countries first to set examples, and then move on to the bigger boys like Iraq and Canada. Well, we can dream, can't we?

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 15:16:30

At 2/25/02 03:08 PM, Losperman wrote: Well, with George Dubbaya's plan to eliminate terrorism, we will have to make a stop there. I think Bush will hit some smaller countries first to set examples, and then move on to the bigger boys like Iraq and Canada. Well, we can dream, can't we?

blame canada!!!!

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 17:43:42

It's not like it's Iraq vs. the USA, it should be the civilized world against Iraq. The chances of Iraq getting a nuke to the US is pretty slim, but the chances of them lobbing one into Israel is much greater. So we need to protect the innocent from such a mad man.

Israel innocent? Hah.

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 18:48:40

It seems to me that a war may very well be inevitable if Saddam doesn't stop being an ass about weapons inspections. I say if we must fight, we end it for good this time.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 19:02:26

I poop on americans, and wipe my brown-eye with the star spangled banner.

I pledge allegiance to burn the flag, the us is full of fags, one nation, under satan, divisible, without liberty, and curses to all.

Osama bin Laden

USA attacking IRAK

Response to USA attacking IRAK 2002-02-25 22:06:31

At 2/25/02 07:02 PM, Osama_bin_Laden wrote: I poop on americans, and wipe my brown-eye with the star spangled banner.

I pledge allegiance to burn the flag, the us is full of fags, one nation, under satan, divisible, without liberty, and curses to all.

Osama bin Laden

you are such a bad osama wannabe...its easy to tell, look at ur profile. if you kept track of the news, you would know that osama is really in his 40s...and probably dead anyways