00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The-skull.net

4,397 Views | 30 Replies

The-skull.net 2002-01-17 01:01:19

Well howdy kiddies, just popped in to tell you about a project that me and stitches just finished over the weekend, the-skull.net. its pretty much a gore site, but not your average gore site, some of the most vile stuff can be found here ranging from death pics, to necrophilia.. enter at your own risk

Other then that that some of you might have noticed a
new dress up
floating around the portal, yep its Dead baby super hero dress up, this time with the ability to change the babies color and make over 18 super heroes ranging from Spawn to Tank girl. Go check it out!

And while im at it I might as well plug some kick ass dead clay baby fanimations that good old PriKedELiK made for me.

Pongo XI: Clay baby die!
Dead baby Dance and die
3 things to do with a dead clay baby

To find out more about what ive been up to, go check out thisisacryforhelp.com now filled to the brim with new Hate mail Comic strips and things to do with dead babies!

I leave you with this:
The-Skull.net -the worst of what the world has to offer.

-Edmund

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 02:02:08

I really liked the Dead Baby Dress-Up where all those bands came in, like MuDvAyNe and SlipKnot etc...
I'm going to go check out the new one now, it seems really cool, superheroes...
Oh, btw... I got first reply!

-Xurk-
www.xurk.com

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 04:36:11

Is the skull.net your site?

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 05:13:31

cool site man

i'm gonna forward it to all my friends

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 07:13:10

At 1/17/02 04:17 AM, susanowoo wrote: Interesting site

New style New Site

I like ....

work hard

aurevoir

Shut up!! His site isn't a new site. Ed's site has been around for almost a year. It's any thing but new now. Ah, I remember when it first started. Ah the good old days.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 08:17:30

HEY! Everyone go here and see if you like the Pico voting buttons (in colour!!) better than the ones in The Portal! They look a lot cooler this way, I think!
-Xurk-
www.xurk.com

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 12:26:55

ooooh look how morbid i am duhhhhHHHHhh

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 12:51:18

At 1/17/02 07:13 AM, Frank2982 wrote: Shut up!! His site isn't a new site. Ed's site has been around for almost a year. It's any thing but new now. Ah, I remember when it first started. Ah the good old days.

I think he was talking about Ed's NEW site, the skull.net one. DUH! :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 12:52:33

At 1/17/02 12:26 PM, synj wrote: ooooh look how morbid i am duhhhhHHHHhh

What the hell?

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 14:03:46

At 1/17/02 01:01 AM, Bluebaby wrote: Well howdy kiddies, just popped in to tell you about a project that me and stitches just finished over the weekend, the-skull.net. its pretty much a gore site, but not your average gore site, some of the most vile stuff can be found here ranging from death pics, to necrophilia.. enter at your own risk
new dress up floating around the portal, yep its Dead baby super hero dress up, this time with the ability to change the babies color and make over 18 super heroes ranging from Spawn to Tank girl. Go check it out!

And while im at it I might as well plug some kick ass dead clay baby fanimations that good old PriKedELiK made for me.

Dead baby Dance and die

To find out more about what ive been up to, go check out thisisacryforhelp.com now filled to the brim with new Hate mail Comic strips and things to do with dead babies!

I leave you with this:

-Edmund

The-skull.net

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 15:34:45

That site is discusting! That was the most fucked up thing i have ever seen in my life! How the fuck could you make a site like that??? Thats even too bad for Newgrounds!

Why the.... How the..... Who the..... What the FUCK?!?!

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 15:47:30

At 1/17/02 03:34 PM, sirKevLar wrote: That site is discusting! That was the most fucked up thing i have ever seen in my life! How the fuck could you make a site like that??? Thats even too bad for Newgrounds!

Why the.... How the..... Who the..... What the FUCK?!?!

This is too morbid? Hell, Stile posts on the main page (at least he did the last time I was here in September) and you call this too bad for NG?

Sure, the site is disgusting, but it is just another out there like so many others. Some glorify death, some make cheap jokes, some are just like this one.

Nice Dress-up, they are pretty much the only dress up games I like on NG.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 15:51:15

At 1/17/02 01:01 AM, Bluebaby wrote: Well howdy kiddies, just popped in to tell you about a project that me and stitches just finished over the weekend, the-skull.net. its pretty much a gore site, but not your average gore site, some of the most vile stuff can be found here ranging from death pics, to necrophilia.. enter at your own risk

new dress up floating around the portal, yep its Dead baby super hero dress up, this time with the ability to change the babies color and make over 18 super heroes ranging from Spawn to Tank girl. Go check it out!

Dead baby Dance and die

I leave you with this:

-Edmund

that site kick's ass

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 15:56:34

Dead baby Dance and die

I leave you with this:

-Edmund

Your gross man that site should be shutdown

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 16:04:54

I wonder where people find these pics. Hey, if anyone ever wanted to know what this kinda stuff looks like, now you can, if you don't like it, just dont look, no one is forcing you.

~Green Room~

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 16:11:55

Dead baby Dance and die

I leave you with this:

-Edmund

Tom you should email him a warning because of this gross site that he put up

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 17:36:15

Tom you should email him a warning because of this gross site that he put up

Jee-zus Christ man. Are you some sort of pussy or something?

'Tom! Tom! That man put a naughty site up. Get him told Tom!'

Look at half the movies you see on the Portal nowadays, or some of the older ones. They portay violence and blood, as well as humor. Hell, Edmund makes films involving uses for dead babies.

Are you too afraid to face real life as be disgusted by these pics? He gave you fair warning as to what was actually ON the site so if anyone still goes their and hates it, they have no right to complain.

As I already said earlier, whenever Stile posted a while back, he always used to pimp his site out, and if you've ever been there, it ain't such a nice site either.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 17:40:33

Hell, I've just realised how fucking stupid you are. First you say the site is kickass, then you say it's shit. What's up with that?

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 20:12:49

Dead baby Dance and die

I leave you with this:

-Edmund

Cant wait to click that link..

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 23:23:44

OH GOD, thats sick shit. Shit eating, dead babys, Dude please. Thats not right! Dead babys? Oh man thats just eugh! Dude man thats sick shit. I'm hoping those baby pics are fake man.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-17 23:52:40

You're site is superbly crafted and unshakenly magnificent, A true triumph of unbriddled genious at work, I laughed, I cried, I crapped out my intestines.

The-skull.net

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-18 02:14:46

At 1/17/02 11:23 PM, Hoek_32 wrote: OH GOD, thats sick shit. Shit eating, dead babys, Dude please. Thats not right! Dead babys? Oh man thats just eugh! Dude man thats sick shit. I'm hoping those baby pics are fake man.

It doesn't glorify anything or show it in a humorous light (I'll give it that). But that's as far as it goes. I agree, regular NG fare is sick (i.e. the nurse in Disorderly) such as the stuff that Tom Fulp or say Will Stamper make, but this crosses the line. Y'see those things are cartoons, the skull.net is real (or made to look real through the use of... PHOTOSHOP!).

Sure, this site is designed to give people a harsh dose of reality, in this age of manufactured and glorified violence. But the bottom line is, why in the hell would anyone WANT to view this site?

besides to impress their friends of course...

BTW: I think most of the stuff on that site is photoshopped personally. A lot of the pics are in black and white, which could be a dead give away.
But I really don't care, it looks real enough, and Edmund is a sick individual. He's a great artist, but he's still a sicko.

I was never really here.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-18 13:07:21

i love how when i clicked "ENTER" that i had to look at the URL bar and change.com to .net. Very good.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-18 17:43:56

At 1/18/02 01:07 PM, quattrokappa wrote: i love how when i clicked "ENTER" that i had to look at the URL bar and change.com to .net. Very good.

I just think the site is gross what the hell happen to you

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-18 18:33:19

Why are people getting pissed off? IF you think that sort of thing is "sick" why would you want to look at it? After all it clearly states "gore" twice and "vile", "death" and "necrophilia" once. If you're offended by these type of things, why would you visit the site?

The-skull.net

BBS Signature

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-18 22:25:39

I must have sex! I need SEX!! I love sex. Whos with me?

The-skull.net

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-19 15:52:15

All i can say is, I got fucking sent to a mental hospital and I find your site disturbing.

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-20 08:13:21

At 1/19/02 03:52 PM, PrinceNova wrote: All i can say is, I got fucking sent to a mental hospital and I find your site disturbing.

The-skull.net

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-20 08:14:48

You need more necrophilia. I couldnt find enough necrophilia. So basically add more necrophilia.

The-skull.net

Response to The-skull.net 2002-01-20 08:15:56

htf... man i am w0t i can double post