00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stoatGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

674,639 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 22:05:07

At 7/17/05 09:35 PM, ExcaliberX1 wrote: If you are intersested give me a short, demo of your work. I would like for you to say I KNOW, (calmer) I know. (Calm, serious voice) but for this to work (dramatic pause) I'll need more.
Contact me if your interested.

I sent you an email. If it's not there check in your Junk emails.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 22:11:00

Hello once again VAC, my friend needs a Female va, here are the lines

1.Snake! Keep your mind on the Mission

2. Oh snake, your making me blush

wats happening is Snake "played by mike myers *austin style* is flirting with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, and here i'll need a Male VA for "Snake" *but in a Austin powers style O_

1 Do i make you Randy baby

2 Baby, you are the mission

3 Thats not all i'll make you do baby, Yeah!

"what!" *mad*
"Judo chop"

thank you and send the lines to budburton@hotmail.com

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 22:47:19

At 7/17/05 12:11 AM, Aimi wrote: *blinks*

for the first time in my life, i got one of those weird flash producers AIM me! *lol*

He was like "how old are you (for voice purposes)," and i replied to him with my real age, then he responded, "nvm bye." And never said anything after that.

Yeah, that happened to me too. It was kinda...weird. I told him I could voice a character a different age, and sent him a clip. He said "no, it's not right, bye" and left. O_o

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 23:21:55

ah, the aim requests, so impersonal when it's out of the blue. i think i have 14 some roles landed now, and maybe 6 completed.

as for roles accepted, i'm hitting the 25 mark soon. yay. yay....

anyways, I just bought many more books to help me with writting. not in the copying sense, but to see looks into human nature and character development, and then make a unique story from what I can invent.

but i have some concept art to show!

Calvin (maybe played by me, who knows), and Furelia (pending with Elliair, but others are welcome to try, so el if you want it, contact me quickly!)

sorry they're a lil small

http://img91.imagesh..9529/danaria58iy.jpg

http://img333.images..8294/danaria47ew.jpg

http://img91.imagesh..9529/danaria58iy.jpg

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 23:23:16

as of now, i'm still a bit pissed at some simple anatomical mistakes, which makes me so mad! but i am improving, so i'll post story when complete and more concept art of the cemented characters

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 23:25:17

i have 2 parts open for a flash called Tye's doughnut crisis

somewon that sounds like zero from mmX8, to do the part ofsnake (not solid snake!) audition line"yeah, he reeeeaaaaaly like doughnuts..."

a teen girl voice,to do the part of Flare audition line" hey,what the crap happended to the couch?"

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-17 23:38:39

oha ya email everthing to me :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 00:01:49

At 7/17/05 09:31 PM, Bezo wrote: So, does Isca not do voicework anymore? :p

Not for Newgrounds, I don't think. I'd be happy to do something for you though.

At 7/17/05 09:40 PM, --KennethTheSatanist wrote: That's quite a fan to have. You must feel honored.
Hmm... I never knew Tom reads BBS posts.

He doesn't. lol. I think he was looking at the credits for movies like XIN and such.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 00:08:58

Welcome backs, happy birthdays and such, wow I've been gone for a bit :-P

Man I just noticed something; I've landed roles in 10-13 flashes but only one is up :\ that's such a downer.. uh yea I dunno why I posted that :-P toodles and peace

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 00:29:51

And nooooooooooooooooooooo one cares I'm back. W00t! I'm unloved again!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 00:39:49

i do. (altho weve never met)(acutualy im bored) (i like the symble ()) :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 01:01:11

pardon for double posting, but i have to go cya.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 01:41:22

The Voice Acting Club is not an instant messaging program.
I'm not trying to be mean... but, if you're going to double post, at least post something of value. -__-

hay guys. im closing my internet explorer window now. thats my post ok?

Alright, I was being sorta extreme with that example, but you get the point. =/

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 03:34:22

I've been reading this thread/ club for about 50 of so pages and if anyone needs a voice actor with a decent male voice that sounds like Miroku or something of that sort you can e-mail me at this link

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 03:50:12

Okay...can someone not ignore me just this once...Does anyone know where Audigy went??? Has he even posted here in a while????

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 04:07:01

Hy everyone!!

see below the new portuguese demos of my voice!
I will to dub Hyoga from "Saint Seya" animated series in a portuguese fanclub. Crazy, hum?

I'm in a making cartoons vacation. and I will be back sooner to finish "the chocolate traffic"

see you later guys!!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 04:08:50

I finally made a demo of original voices, because everything else on my site is pretty much impersonations. Some of these were from anime series I've invented and others from random flash movies which required making up a voice. :P I don't care for it much because it sounds amateurish (put together in less than an hour) but...yeah. Here.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 04:30:09

anyone???? what the hell?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 04:31:27

Hey Kagome nice Voices I liked a bunch of them
hew was that The last dinosaur by the pillows playing in the backround.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 05:07:57

At 7/18/05 04:31 AM, secret_toad wrote: Hey Kagome nice Voices I liked a bunch of them
hew was that The last dinosaur by the pillows playing in the backround.

Yes, it was. The Pillows rock.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 05:27:34

At 7/18/05 04:30 AM, The_Mercenary wrote: anyone???? what the hell?

Gee, don't expect replies within mere minutes...
Though this is a pretty active club, it often goes hours without posts, and not everyone here knows who Audigy is.

I've never really been in contact with him before, but I do believe he's been going by the name "BitClock" on NG now.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 05:56:24

Sorry for the long delay.

I've had some technical problems involving a harddrive crash.

Expect more info soon.

p.s. Tesm, add me to msn messenger morethanheroes@hotmail.com, if you use it.

If not drop me an email. Thanks a ton.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 06:33:37

Allright voice actors, I have found you all once again to announce that I am in need of the motherload of voices. Located on my forum is a Help Wanted section. Click it and a laundry list of characters in need of a voice will appear. These are a bit more serious however, so do not expect one episode and calling it a night.

Kagome is a part of this actually. Simply click my signature.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 09:56:09

At 7/15/05 03:33 PM, Wario2k3 wrote:
At 7/15/05 02:42 PM, Shuko wrote: Wario2k3: Did you get my email? 0_o I sent you one this morning... mine was jennifer.smith2@baesystems.com, in case you overlooked it, or sent it to the trash bin without looking at it. -_-
Yes I did get it and sent you the lines?

Wario2k3: I never got an email from you. :( You didn't send me a *.zip file, did you? Outlook has been blocking zip files and mdb files, for some reason... -_-; Some kind of network security feature, I guess... I don't suppose you could send them in text format of some kind, could you? Because as it stands, I don't have anything from you in my inbox, spam folder, or otherwise. :(

Kagome-dono: Happy belated birthday! :D Congrats on surviving another whole year in this perilous world of ours! Let's hope that with age you're getting more experience, and a sweeter sense of humor. :) Those are always the two most important things to me, anyway, lol.

Everyone else: *Sigh* My APC died this weekend during an electrical storm. ;_; It gave its life so that my computer could remain intact. It's currently resting in an unmarked grave in the backyard... may it rest in pieces... er... peace. :D Anyway, I spent friday and saturday hanging out with friends (I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Freaky, but very cool!), and Sunday I realized I couldn't use my computer without plugging everything into a power strip unprotected, so I left it off... I was shaking like a coke addict stranded in the arctic (Now THERE'S an image for ya!)... Internet withdrawal is not a pretty sight. :( Anyway, I come back and find three pages of stuff to read in here, lol. Yay! So much catching up to do! :) I'm at my work computer currently... so no recording just yet. Maybe I'll be able to get back on at home tonight or tomorrow night - it all depends on when my new APC arrives in the mail. I'll shoot my mailman if I don't get it by tomorrow! >:(

Right now, the only roles I'm interested in are the ones I've already tried out for/asked about. That includes you, TESM, and you, Wario2k3. :) Hope everybody had a great weekend!

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 10:43:51

ah shuko, it sucks! I know the feeling!

and morethan heroes, i was wondering where you went to. i added you to msn, add mine as t260m@hotmail.com.

plus i've been deciding on what to do for my male VAs, i will be asking people soon.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 11:41:51

Hey tesm I have nothing to do during the day today so if you go on MSN I will be on so we can talk!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 13:23:43

At 7/18/05 12:29 AM, Plaid_Mime wrote: And nooooooooooooooooooooo one cares I'm back. W00t! I'm unloved again!

plaid_mime don't come back here and strat posting the most stupid things like omg no one cares I'm back bla bla bla just olny post when you need to! and If no one likes you oh well your here to look for VAing.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 13:50:43

At 7/18/05 01:23 PM, K_Chan wrote: plaid_mime don't come back here and strat posting the most stupid things like omg no one cares I'm back bla bla bla just olny post when you need to! and If no one likes you oh well your here to look for VAing.

Ok I don't NEED to be in the VA Club to voice act. I come here cause I want to. And if KagomeHigurashi lets me, then I can come back. And obviously she is letting me.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 14:22:41

And if you actually read it K-Chan, you'd see I put "no one cares I'm back. W00t!" I'm GLAD.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-18 14:35:50

Hello there!

I am in need of one, possibly two, male voice actors. It's for a game, on a Lord of the Rings theme. The game is 95% done, so don't worry about doing any voice work in vain. However, I'd like to have the voices all wrapped up within the next six hours, so I hope there's a lot of you guys on right now!

If you are interested, e-mail me or add me to MSN: asvegren@gmail.com. We'll discuss the lines and such then.

Thanks for your time!