00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowTheHaxGod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG's biggest topic

733,722 Views | 23,561 Replies

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 03:42:45

At 12/28/01 03:39 AM, OrangeClock wrote: I want Shrapnel's password, too.

I saw his password.

It was "*******".

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 03:45:19

I would have thought it to be ALT0165

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 03:45:22

At 12/28/01 02:37 AM, Tampax_Clock wrote:
At 12/28/01 02:11 AM, Superabound wrote:
my bum looks better than valz.

Yes it does. You win stop posting that picture.

NG's biggest topic

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:01:22

At 12/28/01 03:45 AM, OrangeClock wrote: I would have thought it to be ALT0165

ALT 0165: ¥
ALT 157: ¥

HAHAHAHAHA:

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:07:03

You just gave me a GREAT idea: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40051

I am George Lucas.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:36:46

ha ha

slipknot kicks ass

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:47:48

At 12/28/01 04:07 AM, Superabound wrote:

You just gave me a GREAT idea: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40051

I am George Lucas.

Thanks for voting, Shrapnel!
Your vote was worth 9.88 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.71!
By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 4 more items and you can record the experience to your account...

If you want a direct link to 'ALT0165', here it is!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40051
Your vote was worth 9.88 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:49:22

At 12/28/01 04:36 AM, coolbeans wrote:

ha ha

slipknot kicks ass

Do they?
Or only partially?

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:51:50

At 12/28/01 04:49 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
At 12/28/01 04:36 AM, coolbeans wrote:

ha ha

slipknot kicks ass
Do they?
Or only partially?

I don't like Slipknot that much myself.

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 04:58:44

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxisxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DADDY?

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 05:00:09

At 12/28/01 04:58 AM, humantarget52 wrote: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxisxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Translations: The government is eating my brain.

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 05:36:03

FEED ME NOW!

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:04:29

I find this picture particularly amusing:

(thanks for the vote Shrap, and hopefully everyone gets my George Lucas reference)

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:15:35

No i will not help u make this this biggest forum message on NG.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:17:05

Opps, crap i did just help, damn!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:19:13

Arrrrghhhh! Crap! I did it again, i'm stopping know!!! No more, u hear, no more!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:21:34

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsamp spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsamp spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsamp spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsamp spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamsampspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamspam
IS THIS THE SPAMMING TOPIC!?!?!?

NG's biggest topic

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 08:59:51

SEE. I can kill any topic stone dead...

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 09:12:44

At 12/28/01 08:59 AM, Fatboy_69 wrote: SEE. I can kill any topic stone dead...

My tummy hurts after looking at the last post on Anime Girls.

NG's biggest topic

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:05:57

At 12/28/01 09:51 AM, traekwon_ wrote:
lemp bezkat suX0rZ

I'll wh00p em up fer you Trea.
I'm da champ...

NG's biggest topic

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:24:09

Here is the top 100 video games of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Chrono Cross (PSX)
3. Super Mario Bros. All Stars (SNES)
4. Mario Kart 64 (N64)
5. Perfect Dark (N64)
6. Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)
7. Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
8. Final Fantasy III (SNES)
9. Final Fantasy VIII (PSX)
10. Earthbound (SNES)
11. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PSX)
12. Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64)
13. Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
14. Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PSX)
15. Ace Combat 4 (PS2)
16. Super Mario 64 (N64)
17. Resident Evil 2 (PSX)
18. Goldeneye (N64)
19. Resident Evil: Code Veronica (PS2)
20. Final Fantasy IX (PSX)
21. Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
22. Super Mario World (SNES)
23. Contra (NES)
24. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
25. Suikoden II (PSX)
26. Maniac Mansion (NES)
27. Madden 2002 (PS2)
28. Onimusha (PS2)
29. Earthworm Jim (SNES)
30. Faxanadu (NES)
31. Star Wars Rogue Squadron (GC)
32. Twisted Metal: Black (PS2)
33. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
34. Rock N' Roll Racing (SNES)
35. Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX)
36. Super Mario Kart (SNES)
37. Street Fighter II (SNES)
38. Okage: Shadow King (PS2)
39. Jaws (NES)
40. Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Arc)
41. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
42. Bionic Commando (NES)
43. Star Fox 64 (N64)
44. A Nightmare on Elm Street (NES)
45. Jackal (NES)
46. King of Fighters 95' (Arc)
47. Double Dragon II (NES)
48. Parasite Eve II (PSX)
49. Marble Madness (NES)
50. Quake III: Arena (PS2)
51. Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
52. Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy (SNES)
53. Mike Tyson's Punch Out! (NES)
54. Legend of Zelda (NES)
55. Excitebike (NES)
56. Sega Ralley 2 (Arc)
57. Friday the 13th (NES)
58. Skate or Die 2 (NES)
59. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
60. Maximum Carnage (SNES)
61. Rambo (NES)
62. Alien Vs. Predator (Jag)
63. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
64. WWF Smackdown! Just Bring It! (PSX)
65. Illusion of Gaia (SNES)
66. NBA Jam: Tournament Edition (SNES)
67. Pirates! (NES)
68. Bubble Bobble (NES)
69. Dino Crisis II (PSX)
70. Aliens 3 (SNES)
71. Judge Dredd (SNES)
72. Soul Caliber (DC)
73. Paperboy (NES)
74. Donkey Kong (Arc)
75. Driver (PSX)
76. Captain Skyhawk (NES)
77. Mario Tennis (N64)
78. House of the Dead II (Arc)
79. Pipe Dream (GB)
80. Turok II (N64)
81. Gran Turismo 2 (PSX)
82. Dr. Mario (NES)
83. Aero the Acrobat (SNES)
84. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (NES)
85. Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (N64)
86. Twisted Metal II (PSX)
87. Home Alone (NES)
88. Clay Fighter (SNES)
89. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (NES)
90. Addams Family (NES)
91. Tetris (GB)
92. Virtual Tennis (VB)
93. Castlevania 64 (N64)
94. Adventures of Lolo II (NES)
95. Nickleodeon Gutz! (SNES)
96. Super Return of the Jedi (SNES)
97. Clowns! (Balley)
98. NFL Quarterback Club (SNES)
99. Corral (Balley)
100. Pong (Atari 2600)

Thank you for your time.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:29:31

At 12/28/01 10:24 AM, Losperman wrote: Here is the top 100 video games of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Chrono Cross (PSX)
4. Mario Kart 64 (N64)
5. Perfect Dark (N64)
10. Earthbound (SNES)
15. Ace Combat 4 (PS2)
16. Super Mario 64 (N64)
18. Goldeneye (N64)
23. Contra (NES)
25. Suikoden II (PSX)
26. Maniac Mansion (NES)
27. Madden 2002 (PS2)
28. Onimusha (PS2)
29. Earthworm Jim (SNES)
30. Faxanadu (NES)
33. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
39. Jaws (NES)
43. Star Fox 64 (N64)
45. Jackal (NES)
49. Marble Madness (NES)
55. Excitebike (NES)
56. Sega Ralley 2 (Arc)
58. Skate or Die 2 (NES)
61. Rambo (NES)
67. Pirates! (NES)
68. Bubble Bobble (NES)
69. Dino Crisis II (PSX)
70. Aliens 3 (SNES)
71. Judge Dredd (SNES)
72. Soul Caliber (DC)
73. Paperboy (NES)
74. Donkey Kong (Arc)
75. Driver (PSX)
77. Mario Tennis (N64)
79. Pipe Dream (GB)
80. Turok II (N64)
81. Gran Turismo 2 (PSX)
82. Dr. Mario (NES)
87. Home Alone (NES)
88. Clay Fighter (SNES)
90. Addams Family (NES)
91. Tetris (GB)
92. Virtual Tennis (VB)
93. Castlevania 64 (N64)
97. Clowns! (Balley)
99. Corral (Balley)
100. Pong (Atari 2600)

Thank you for your time.

Here is the top 26 letters of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F
7. G
8. H
9. I
10. J
11. K
12. L
13. M
14. N
15. O
16. P
17. Q
18. R
19. S
20. T
21. U
22. V
23. W
24. X
25. Y
26. Z

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:35:34

At 12/28/01 10:24 AM, Losperman wrote:
Here is the top 100 video games of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Chrono Cross (PSX)
4. Mario Kart 64 (N64)
5. Perfect Dark (N64)
10. Earthbound (SNES)
15. Ace Combat 4 (PS2)
16. Super Mario 64 (N64)
18. Goldeneye (N64)
23. Contra (NES)
25. Suikoden II (PSX)
26. Maniac Mansion (NES)
27. Madden 2002 (PS2)
28. Onimusha (PS2)
29. Earthworm Jim (SNES)
30. Faxanadu (NES)
33. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
39. Jaws (NES)
43. Star Fox 64 (N64)
45. Jackal (NES)
49. Marble Madness (NES)
55. Excitebike (NES)
56. Sega Ralley 2 (Arc)
58. Skate or Die 2 (NES)
61. Rambo (NES)
67. Pirates! (NES)
68. Bubble Bobble (NES)
69. Dino Crisis II (PSX)
70. Aliens 3 (SNES)
71. Judge Dredd (SNES)
72. Soul Caliber (DC)
73. Paperboy (NES)
74. Donkey Kong (Arc)
75. Driver (PSX)
77. Mario Tennis (N64)
79. Pipe Dream (GB)
80. Turok II (N64)
81. Gran Turismo 2 (PSX)
82. Dr. Mario (NES)
87. Home Alone (NES)
88. Clay Fighter (SNES)
90. Addams Family (NES)
91. Tetris (GB)
92. Virtual Tennis (VB)
93. Castlevania 64 (N64)
97. Clowns! (Balley)
99. Corral (Balley)
100. Pong (Atari 2600)

Thank you for your time.

...why is earthbound not #1?

Your list is illogical.

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:48:39

How in the hell

I post in this topic and it goes to the #1 topic somehow

WAKE UP

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 10:50:50

At 12/28/01 10:29 AM, Superabound wrote:
At 12/28/01 10:24 AM, Losperman wrote: Here is the top 100 video games of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Chrono Cross (PSX)
4. Mario Kart 64 (N64)
5. Perfect Dark (N64)
10. Earthbound (SNES)
15. Ace Combat 4 (PS2)
16. Super Mario 64 (N64)
18. Goldeneye (N64)
23. Contra (NES)
25. Suikoden II (PSX)
26. Maniac Mansion (NES)
27. Madden 2002 (PS2)
28. Onimusha (PS2)
29. Earthworm Jim (SNES)
30. Faxanadu (NES)
33. Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
39. Jaws (NES)
43. Star Fox 64 (N64)
45. Jackal (NES)
49. Marble Madness (NES)
55. Excitebike (NES)
56. Sega Ralley 2 (Arc)
58. Skate or Die 2 (NES)
61. Rambo (NES)
67. Pirates! (NES)
68. Bubble Bobble (NES)
69. Dino Crisis II (PSX)
70. Aliens 3 (SNES)
71. Judge Dredd (SNES)
72. Soul Caliber (DC)
73. Paperboy (NES)
74. Donkey Kong (Arc)
75. Driver (PSX)
77. Mario Tennis (N64)
79. Pipe Dream (GB)
80. Turok II (N64)
81. Gran Turismo 2 (PSX)
82. Dr. Mario (NES)
87. Home Alone (NES)
88. Clay Fighter (SNES)
90. Addams Family (NES)
91. Tetris (GB)
92. Virtual Tennis (VB)
93. Castlevania 64 (N64)
97. Clowns! (Balley)
99. Corral (Balley)
100. Pong (Atari 2600)

Thank you for your time.

Here is the top 26 letters of all time (according to me)And I know you will most likely disagree with most of it. Just post a looong angry reply.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F
7. G
8. H
9. I
10. J
11. K
12. L
13. M
14. N
15. O
16. P
17. Q
18. R
19. S
20. T
21. U
22. V
23. W
24. X
25. Y
26. Z

Why is P not number 1? You're list is illogical.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 11:01:05

...why is earthbound not #1?

Your list is illogical.

Speaking of Earthbound...where the hell is the sequel? It was supposed to be released when the 64 came out, and then when the 64DD came out and then...and then it died...that makes me sad. Did Nintendo just buy the rights to the game to use Ness in the Smash Bros. game dammit? Someone help me! Tell me what is to become of the Earthbound sequel!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 16:01:53

But more importantly;
b33r 1 out of 15 in our tour of "Beers 0 da World"...

NG's biggest topic

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 16:06:42

At 12/28/01 10:24 AM, Losperman wrote:
...73. Paperboy (NES)...

that game=r0><0rz
i agree with yor list

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 16:09:31

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

p00p

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to NG's biggest topic 2001-12-28 16:12:05

what? no half-life?