00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Oka907m just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG's biggest topic

736,474 Views | 23,561 Replies

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:51:09

At 9/13/02 01:47 AM, InfestedZombie wrote: Thank you for your deposit, InfestedZombie! You now have 868 experience points. You need 444 more to get to level 11.

The next Grounds Gold day begins in 22 hours, 14 minutes, and 26 seconds. Then you can vote on 5 more movies and rack up more experience points!

Thank you for your deposit, TFclock! You now have 2,984 experience points. You need 150 more to get to level 15.

The next Grounds Gold day begins in 22 hours, 9 minutes, and 27 seconds. Then you can vote on 5 more movies and rack up more experience points!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:53:11

At 9/12/02 06:28 PM, Losperman wrote: A McDonalds from my town has turned into a sit-down and be served restaurant with a fireplace, dining area and more. A crazy place the world is turning into.

Thats crazy! WTF!? Is MacDonalds actually loosening its grip upon humanity? Or is it merely reorganising?

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:54:55

At 9/12/02 06:55 PM, Jewish_Christ wrote: Keith says:
m00se to the w00t
ManWithTheGoldenGun says:
?
so
wedfbafbljbf;kj;kfgbkdfbalfbkfbadlifbasd; yes or no?
Keith says:
I choose nes
explain.
Keith says:
no
wrong
the answer is yes
you said
no
Keith says:
no I chose nes
Keith says:
no
in
yer
face
Keith says:
I said no to your request to explain
well
you have to explain to get credit
or else
I kill you with my spork
Keith says:
then I don't want the credit then
well
you shall die by spork
Keith says:
i'm waiting for your fiercesome attack
you shall be stabbed 1,084,548,418,845,528,854,276,482 times
Keith says:
you shall miss 1,084,548,418,845,528,854,276,482 times
ok
*miss
miss
miss
miss
user has been blocked

lol!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:55:22

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:57:03

At 9/12/02 07:15 PM, TFclock wrote:
At 9/12/02 11:26 AM, Fatboy_ wrote: You uys only got 2 pages done overnight?
We need Shar back.
I hate to say his but...........

spamming is boring to me now.

I've been there, If it seems like a chore, its not worth doing. Maybe you should just concentrate on like 1 forum or something? just a suggestion.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 01:57:37

At 9/13/02 01:55 AM, TFclock wrote: 1899

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:00:27

At 9/13/02 12:25 AM, _shadow_ wrote:
At 9/13/02 12:23 AM, _shadow_ wrote:
At 9/13/02 12:21 AM, _shadow_ wrote: sex is good.

thinking you are going to have sex for 3 days and 'saving up' and then not having sex is bad.
OM G I HAIT MENSTRUAL CYCLES!
heh that pic is actualy quite fitting ...

Hehehehehe.. yeah. But..... wait a minute..... YAAAAARHHHHHHH!!! Some pirate demon has broken into the forum!!!

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:28:42

At 12/26/01 02:15 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
At 12/26/01 02:14 AM, lucadude wrote: I wonder if this will work?
It probably won't lucadude.

But together, we can make a difference!

it probably wont work... haha.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:36:00

At 9/13/02 02:28 AM, SquidOmelet wrote:
At 12/26/01 02:15 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
At 12/26/01 02:14 AM, lucadude wrote: I wonder if this will work?
It probably won't lucadude.

But together, we can make a difference!

it probably wont work... haha.

isnt it spelt omelette? or is that the french way of spelling it. Hmm!

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:37:50

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:40:43

This SquidOmelet character is a total fag.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:41:01

omgomgomg! you cannot eat my poop TFclock!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:43:35

Is man just one of god's mistakes, or is god just one of man's? - IzAx

Ich bin einen berliner - IzAx

Religion is the opium of the people -IzAx, (under Lenins council.)

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:47:03

Je vous d¨¦teste tous, n'oubliez pas oh ouais d'avoir un jour agr¨¦able

Ich hasse Sie ganz, oh vergessen ja nicht, einen netten Tag zu haben

§Á §ß§Ö§ß§Ñ§Ó§&Ua cute;§Ø§å §£§Ñ§ã §Ó§ã§Ö§ç, §à §Õ§Ñ §ß§Ö §Ù§Ñ§Ò§å§Õ§ î§ä§Ö §Ú§Þ§Ö§ä§î §ç§à§â§à§ê§& Uacute;§Û §Õ§Ö§ß§î

Le odio todos, ah s¨ª no olvide de tener un d¨ªa agradable

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 02:59:54

And you're right. Omelette is the french spelling. Omelet is English.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 03:07:40

At 9/13/02 02:59 AM, RyanStrong wrote: And you're right. Omelette is the french spelling. Omelet is English.

I thought it would be omelette minus the unnecessary ghey french 'E' added just for the purpose of showing how france is gay... gay-gay!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 03:09:37

Ryanair.com

oh my Jackie Chan yet anotha page of dis topic is mine! i own yous all! all post below, on my page, ow yous will worship me.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 03:11:41

oh no da temporal time fluxuations afre causin wimins blobs to all occur at da same time! all of us will be drowned in fetus juice! arrrrrrgh!!, boyakasha! get in your blood boats!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 03:13:38

ahaha! dis is for real wicked! (hahaha! this is really funny!)

http://www.mackers.com/alig/

Cant remember the T'inator webpage. But having Mr.T fuck up every site is helluva funny!

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 10:33:22

At 9/13/02 02:37 AM, IzAx wrote: OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE! OMELETTE DU FROMAGE!

OH NO!!! THE FRENCH ARE INVADING!!! WE MUST

*Click*

Could somebody please look at my foot and say wether or not I'm standing on a land mine?

Help....................

Please?

The Newgrounds forums are not for serious debate, but humorous entertainment only.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 10:39:17

`'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,. .,-'``'its some kind of psychadelic experiance`'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,. .,-'``'-,. .,-'``'
`'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,. .,-'``'its some kind of psychadelic experiance`'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,..,-'``'-,. .,-'``'-,. .,-'``'

BBS Signature

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 10:49:36

This probably highly unoriginal and annoying, so it's perfect for spam.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAH, my incredibly evil and wicked plan has worked.........

I'm hungry, perhaps I can think of some devious and brilliant plan to tackle that old lady and steal that sandwich.

Hmmmmmmmm.......

The Newgrounds forums are not for serious debate, but humorous entertainment only.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 11:55:59

You may post up to 4 replies to this topic per hour.

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 11:58:16

At 9/13/02 11:55 AM, IzAx wrote: You may post up to 4 replies to this topic per hour.

if you say so

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:00:19

Captain Morgan says:
<3 triple chocolate muffins <3

dl_Monk says:
¥UM ¥UM

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:00:57

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tfulp/html/portal/view.php on line 130

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:02:24

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP PPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

... ... ...?

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:41:24

At 9/13/02 12:00 PM, dl_Monk wrote: Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tfulp/html/portal/view.php on line 130

twinkle twinkle little spam, how i wonder what you are

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:44:00

ASDLAHFDLAHF;LFH;SH;FHS;G;G;'AGJKDHGLJAH;LG';LAHGRPUOYUWQUYPRTWYTYTYTUIOQWY TUPTPQTYPQYTPWQUTYWPQWT[WQ[[TQ[T[QWUTIQTYIWSXYUFDVCTGFVBTJHMBNONPON,[M[.],] ];L]L/,.PP[,VMIOERHJTUVBUYEGBWUFXMOX,W,PXPWOKFOJHYTOIUR,BNZXMCBNZMXFHLJSHFK JAIWOYQOEOQW{A&#964;&#964;{&#9562;466"&#9562;§9W&# 9608;7&#9835;4&#8595;&#9500;q

Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «Þ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ § € ¿ Ð ƒ «

UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP... .DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN ....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....U P....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.... DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN. ...UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP ....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....D OWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.. ..UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP. ...DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DO WN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN... .UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.. ..DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOW N....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.... UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP... .DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN ....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....U P....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.... DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN. ...UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP ....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....D OWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.. ..UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP. ...DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DO WN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN... .UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.. ..DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOW N....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.... UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP... .DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN ....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....U P....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.... DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN. ...UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP ....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....D OWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.. ..UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP. ...DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DO WN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN... .UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP.. ..DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOW N....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN.... UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP... .DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN ....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....UP....DOWN....

NG's biggest topic

Response to NG's biggest topic 2002-09-13 12:44:50

PossesedAntalope: sorry about that
PossesedAntalope: i had somebody else on here at the time
OMGICBATBH: sup?
OMGICBATBH: oh
PossesedAntalope: i had the teacher talking
PossesedAntalope: and i had to leave the computer
OMGICBATBH: :-(
PossesedAntalope: so another person got on