00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Schwicky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew

848 Views | 20 Replies

Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 15:01:26

Who would win in this amazing all-star fight!
Well it happened! Skanky clocks tried to get us with citrus juice in the eyes. But.. we dontt have any eyes.ahahaha.Now we have pineapple clock hostage(no hes not dead, we took him) and the only way to save him is another all-star match with the wholes of both crus. The movie will be on here soon. But post your opinions.arghhh!

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 15:31:36

At 12/20/01 03:01 PM, ferrariengine wrote: Who would win in this amazing all-star fight!
Well it happened! Skanky clocks tried to get us with citrus juice in the eyes. But.. we dontt have any eyes.ahahaha.Now we have pineapple clock hostage(no hes not dead, we took him) and the only way to save him is another all-star match with the wholes of both crus. The movie will be on here soon. But post your opinions.arghhh!

Both groups suck major ass, just give it up already.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 17:10:18

*chokes on of the lameness of it all* God the engine crew. O_o Go awayyyyy

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 18:14:08

At 12/20/01 03:01 PM, ferrariengine wrote: Who would win in this amazing all-star fight!

The Clocks would kick your ass.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 18:35:53

At 12/20/01 06:14 PM, MentallyDeceased wrote: The Clocks would kick your ass.

Yea I mean there's got to be 100+ clocks and followers and what two engine ppl, I mean look at the math, there be nothing left of them if the clocks did ever fight with them but I doubt they would, that dosen't seem there style.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-20 19:18:59

hmmm, a bunch of stupid people in a battle....that should be beyond interesting...

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:08:22

Although I don't really give a rats ass about either groups, the ClockCrew is clearly superior.

But, it is interesting to note that none of the ClockCrew members have actually responded yet ... maybe this lousy threat by the engine crew will formulate into an interesting battle (and maybe this could be on the Portal sometime soon).

... maybe not.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:26:50

At 12/21/01 12:08 AM, sizzler wrote: Although I don't really give a rats ass about either groups, the ClockCrew is clearly superior.

But, it is interesting to note that none of the ClockCrew members have actually responded yet ... maybe this lousy threat by the engine crew will formulate into an interesting battle (and maybe this could be on the Portal sometime soon).

... maybe not.

The reason we were not responding is because we are away making our flash masterpeices. From what I have seen from the engine crew they are about 13 years old and are clocks turned bad. They do not know how to make humorous movies, but instead just submit pointless movies. And if you think 'B' was a pointless movie you do not know the clocks very well.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:26:57

At 12/21/01 12:08 AM, sizzler wrote: Although I don't really give a rats ass about either groups, the ClockCrew is clearly superior.

... maybe not.

The reason we were not responding is because we are away making our flash masterpeices. From what I have seen from the engine crew they are about 13 years old and are clocks turned bad. They do not know how to make humorous movies, but instead just submit pointless movies. And if you think 'B' was a pointless movie you do not know the clocks very well.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:28:14

Ahuh

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:36:47

At 12/21/01 12:28 AM, KnottsberryClock wrote: Ahuh

Hey, KnottsberryClock, I AIM you lots don`t I!

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 00:40:09

At 12/21/01 12:36 AM, -superBD21- wrote:
At 12/21/01 12:28 AM, KnottsberryClock wrote: Ahuh
Hey, KnottsberryClock, I AIM you lots don`t I!

When I say lots, I mean Lots

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 02:03:07

It doesnt even matter who would win...me and the rest of em are just gonna BLAM all yalls shit everytime you put it on the portal...

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 03:07:54

At 12/21/01 12:26 AM, KnottsberryClock wrote:

... maybe not.

B is one of the truly great pieces of our time... the Clocks are also celebrating Raspberry's first entry into the top 50 of all time, StrawberryClock 3.1.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 07:04:18

At 12/21/01 03:07 AM, Wheatonman wrote:

... maybe not.
B is one of the truly great pieces of our time... the Clocks are also celebrating Raspberry's first entry into the top 50 of all time, StrawberryClock 3.1.

I was talking with OrangeCLock last night and I think I convinced him to tell the story of A. It will be a prequel to B and C. A will tell the story of how B and C came to be, what their true meaning is, and a brand new experience for the whole family. It will also tie together the loose ends any one has in the B and C movies. All in all, I think it will be great that trilogy will finally be complete.

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 07:13:02

who cares???? ¬_¬;

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 07:17:50

At 12/20/01 03:01 PM, ferrariengine wrote: i have no friends

shh...

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 09:10:45

At 12/21/01 02:03 AM, Damien3003 wrote: It doesnt even matter who would win...me and the rest of em are just gonna BLAM all yalls shit everytime you put it on the portal...

Your damn right we will!

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 09:30:46

PLEASE....YOU STUPID GOD DAMN FAGGOT N00B...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...PUNK

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 13:31:12

At 12/21/01 07:04 AM, Frank2982 wrote:
At 12/21/01 03:07 AM, Wheatonman wrote:

... maybe not.
I was talking with OrangeCLock last night and I think I convinced him to tell the story of A. It will be a prequel to B and C. A will tell the story of how B and C came to be, what their true meaning is, and a brand new experience for the whole family. It will also tie together the loose ends any one has in the B and C movies. All in all, I think it will be great that trilogy will finally be complete.

A prequel to B and C. Adding the whole Star Wars effect huh?

Response to Engine Cru vs. Clockwork Crew 2001-12-21 13:44:22

Well, I guess there won't be any mystery about who Knottsberry Clock is.