Be a Supporter!

The -Dez- Factor Club

  • 10,746 Views
  • 512 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
shadowlord3
shadowlord3
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 04:06 PM Reply

dez what is with the voting thing?

and lacie what is the Creatures of the Night club?

Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 05:01 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 03:27 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
I'm sad... really sad about your VIP list; hopefully for me the topic has been locked... would have been hard to choose. but very sad about your VIP list... :'(

Sorry snowy, u know I like ya alot but I proposed ur name (me nad lacie where both picking names) but she refused >:( I would have put you as a VIP, if u don't trust me, I'm gonna send u the convo on msn ^.^


BBS Signature
Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 01:40 PM, Burdy wrote: Dez i was'nt to sure what to do.. i couldnt find a good font but

enjoi

I like it burdy, from my point, ur more than accepted ^_^


BBS Signature
SIG-1
SIG-1
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 06:40 PM Reply

Hello can some one make me a sig

SIG-1
SIG-1
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 06:40 PM, _CT_ wrote: Hello can some one make me a sig

O I fogot make anarchy the theme, and put my name on it

MartinSargent
MartinSargent
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 07:00 PM Reply

Hey, Lacie, can you make me a sig a lot like Adam Sessler's except with Martin Sargent instead of Adam Sessler? Thanks.

Snowy-Beast
Snowy-Beast
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 05:01 PM, -Dez- wrote:
Sorry snowy, u know I like ya alot but I proposed ur name (me nad lacie where both picking names) but she refused >:( I would have put you as a VIP, if u don't trust me, I'm gonna send u the convo on msn ^.^

Nah it's alright, Lacie might confirm it anyway... I believe you... you know I trust you ^^

It's sad the contest have stay long enough.... ^^
who do you think would have won?


Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 07:23 PM Reply

WTF!!! You mother fucking stalkers... This stupid damn newbish thread isn't locked or dead?? What the fuck??? 8 pages of crap? Guys, I would like you people to definitly leave Newgrounds, because you are just a bunch of pathetic mofos. That's not why some attention whores start some stupid clubs that you have to encourage them. This is sad and make me sick. Well, I tought Quikfox, Wazup and me had finally destroyed this thread at page 3, and what the hell?? 5 new pages!!! Lacie, stop being the center of the attention, and Dez, don't become an attention whore. That's sad to see that some people are like this because they probably can't get any attention in the real life. Aiming nobody, just saying. But anyway, if the n00bs stalkers whackers like to pay attention at people because they say that they're girls, that means they are really, but really stupid. 1rst of all, you don't even know if theses girls are really girls. Pictures are only pictures aren't they? Who knows if Lacie's really a girl? I know Dez is, because she's at my school, but I think this is going to far. Stupid "Do you prefer Lacie or Dez" threads, "Lacie Marry me" threads, "The Dez Factor Club" or "Lacie Factor Club" threads are nothing but stupid lameless forum trash. Can't everyone keep on the topic?? They are the Instant Messenger Service Prodiger for this. Download MSN, AIM or YIM, and start chatting whit thoses attention whore when you want! You aren't supposed to make spammy posts like "I <3 U" or "Sup" on the BBS. DOWNLOAD IM!!! Damn you n00bs, all you people want is a bigger number of posts, but if we look at all you posted from your start, that's all crappy one - two lines replies... Whatever if you have 42432 posts, if that's spam, that worth nothing. Stop trying to be interessant by doing a huge number of posts, because that doesn't impress any experienced person. If you wanna be the Newbie's master, that's your shits, but now on, all I can see in such threads is sucky shit for stalkers, whackers and people in need of posting.

Thanks.

EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 08:11 PM Reply

I know I may be swarmed with different sigs all over the place. in the Msm I gave no rules and to you I will give you no rules except it should be black background with orangish/red flames and EarthCrisis should be in Red somewhere on the pic.

Thank you in advance. my e-mail address is butch_017@hotmail.com please send it to me via e-mail.

Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 07:23 PM, FBIpolux wrote: WTF!!! You mother fucking stalkers...

I'm not a stalker! this is my sis club, shut ur mouth polux

This stupid damn newbish thread isn't locked or dead??

Nope, cuz, I like the name of this thread, shut the fuck up you pimp

What the fuck??? 8 pages of crap?

no 8 pages of YAY FBIpolux IS NOT HERE!

Guys, I would like you people to definitly leave Newgrounds, because you are just a bunch of pathetic mofos.

I'm not, bitch, stop insulting my sis, sucker

That's not why some attention whores start some stupid clubs that you have to encourage them.

FUCK YOU, seriously , ur fucking pissing me off, stop it, dude, ur not a motherfucking mod, ur a damn normal user with no charisma at all, stay on battlenet, prick

This is sad and make me sick.

Me too, ashole >:(

Well, I tought Quikfox, Wazup and me had finally destroyed this thread at page 3, and what the hell?? 5 new pages!!!

They didn't, try to stay informed >:(

Lacie, stop being the center of the attention

DONT FUCKING ISULT MY SISTER! You are a fucking bastard, I love my sism don't even try to insult her to flame her, you cunt! >:(

and Dez, don't become an attention whore.

Fuck you etienne

That's sad to see that some people are like this because they probably can't get any attention in the real life. Aiming nobody, just saying.

For ur information, I got a date on saturday, PWNED

But anyway, if the n00bs stalkers whackers like to pay attention at people because they say that they're girls, that means they are really, but really stupid. 1rst of all, you don't even know if theses girls are really girls. Pictures are only pictures aren't they? Who knows if Lacie's really a girl? I know Dez is, because she's at my school, but I think this is going to far.

Hey...hello there stupid! I'm ur friend for 11 years I FUCKING HOPE U KNOW I'M A GIRL!

Stupid "Do you prefer Lacie or Dez" threads

>:( Now I'm fucking pissed off, NEWGROUNDS IS A FUCKING GAME YOU ASHOLE, me and Lacie are having fun, shut the fuck up, as I said before, fucking stay on SC and don't mess with us, or u'll suffer the pain >:(

"Lacie Marry me" threads, "The Dez Factor Club" or "Lacie Factor Club" threads are nothing but stupid lameless forum trash.

U are a fucking trash, I sincerly hope ur not thinking wut u wrote, dickhead

Can't everyone keep on the topic?? They are the Instant Messenger Service Prodiger for this. Download MSN, AIM or YIM, and start chatting whit thoses attention whore when you want!

NOW U OUTPASS THE BORNES I'm fucking pissed off, bitch

You aren't supposed to make spammy posts like "I <3 U" or "Sup" on the BBS. DOWNLOAD IM!!! Damn you n00bs, all you people want is a bigger number of posts, but if we look at all you posted from your start, that's all crappy one - two lines replies... Whatever if you have 42432 posts, if that's spam, that worth nothing.

Shup up! Crist Damn it! Bloody hell... TABARNAK ta toujours rien compris hein? merde, arrete de jouer au boss ak moi tabarnak, criss d'osti de marde là tu dépasse toute la stupidité du monde, merde! Tu fais ton ti-jo conaissant ak nous...criss t pire ke Victor Ho... désespérant... STOP PLAYING THE BOSS WITH ME!

Stop trying to be interessant by doing a huge number of posts, because that doesn't impress any experienced person.

Nobody's doing that, cunthead

If you wanna be the Newbie's master, that's your shits, but now on, all I can see in such threads is sucky shit for stalkers, whackers and people in need of posting.

Damn it, because of ur stupidity, I almost which u've never introduced me to NG, I fucking hate you, t juste un empècheur de ourner en rond, j'en perd mon anglais! Je comprend pas comment g pu te supporter pendant toutes ces années >:( Si je peut te donner un conseil, met toi tu JAMAIS contre moi, paske j'te jure, tu me fais trop chier criss, tu me dégoute


Thanks.

FUCK YOU >:(


BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 09:46 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 07:23 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Total Bull

Well lets see here you come here to trash other people and you call them losers? How ironic. Listen if you dont likw these threads dont post in them or read them. You must have a sad life to sit here and type this then call other people attention whores. Now i ask that you lay off Lacie an Dez because they have done nothing to you. I dont want to get nasty or start a flam war here so please just back off.

Lacie I hope I didnt cause trouble for you here with this post. I just hate seeing this crap between you an this group of pricks that seem to have it out for you. I hope to see you on AIM sooner or later to talk more.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Fabs
Fabs
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Yo Polux
Man I have known you for a month or so. I know you are a cool guy, and you are also funny. Know I know why Dez has beend your friend but lisent to yourself. Its ok that you dont like this club, not everyone does. However dont come in here and flame everyone, even Dez who happens to be your best friend. Iv heard her talk about you, man she loves you, wtf do you treat her like that? You know that its not a good way to act the way you did, coming to a thread and flaming everyone there. Its just as if I went to the NG Church and said everyone is a faggot for having those beleives. That attitude is childish, come on now man.

killazz
killazz
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 07:23 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Im an asshole wow look at me!

Dude you call others attention whores when you are one too...look at yourself in the mirror before talking. The Ng Bbs is not a war zone ...if you want that go inscribe in the American army
ull see action right away.

Strauss
Strauss
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 10:29 PM Reply

ok, this is fucking ridiculous:

to FBI:

goddamn, i actually can picture you straining yourself to write all that down. we all KNOW that both lacie and dez are the biggest attentionwhores in the BBS. That is why so many people love them. they keep us entertained (though not as entertaining to watch people like you blow their top over something so dumb - no offense) However, just take a look back and realize what you have said. you're starting to sound like a mod. is that your goal in life? to 'take out the nonsensical trash' that makes the BBS fun to go to? i mean, if you want to talk for hours about the tea party you had last week, join the old ladies' plant-growing club.

to Fabs, killaz, and Especially TigerDemon:

What the fuck? i mean, Jesus Christ, do you think youre goig to score any 'virtual' love points by trying to 'protect' girls that can more than obviously demonstrate that they can either ignore or take care of themselves? have you no respect for yourself? You guys need to be reminded that this is Newgrounds, not a Gold Country Club resort. Respect is not a word people need to adhere to around hea
r.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 10:29 PM, Strauss69 wrote: to Fabs, killaz, and Especially TigerDemon:

What the fuck? i mean, Jesus Christ, do you think youre goig to score any 'virtual' love points by trying to 'protect' girls that can more than obviously demonstrate that they can either ignore or take care of themselves? have you no respect for yourself? You guys need to be reminded that this is Newgrounds, not a Gold Country Club resort. Respect is not a word people need to adhere to around hea
r.

I care little about "virtual love points" as you put it. I do how ever speak up when some one attacks a friend. Lacie has been kind to me and helped me out on a number of matters so I will not stand by and let some one trash her in her club with out saying something. I know she can care for her self very well but I get ticked when people have to start crap for no reason. Now I see were your comeing from but I will not stay quiet while people talk trash about a friend. So I respect your opinion but cannot agree with you.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Preternatural
Preternatural
  • Member since: May. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Programmer
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 10th, 2004 @ 11:29 PM Reply

I smell a retard in this thread.. and also an attention whore wanna-be! (just the words attention whore make me laugh, too damn funny)

Anyways, he said, and I quote:
"But anyway, if the n00bs stalkers whackers like to pay attention at people because they say that they're girls, that means they are really, but really stupid. 1rst of all, you don't even know if theses girls are really girls. Pictures are only pictures aren't they? Who knows if Lacie's really a girl? I know Dez is, because she's at my school, but I think this is going to far."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah. Believe what you want to believe.
Do you believe in God? You have no reason to do so.
Do you believe your friends really like you? You have no reason to do so.
Do you believe in an abstract thing called love? You have much less reasons to believe so..
We don't know shit about WHO we are talking to in these BBS, so what? Like they say: "Bien heureux les simples d'esprit, car le royaume des cieux est à eux." Just try to think about life and its incertainties, the whole thing that you call reality. Maybe I'm not making much sense to YOU, who obviously are a brain-less asshole, but I do believe you are not a retard, but just another attention whore.

I almost forgot about that thing you said about the 2-lines long replies.. Even that gay Star Syndicate can write something longer than that.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 12:59 AM Reply

At 11/10/04 07:23 PM, FBIpolux wrote: WTF!!! You mother fucking stalkers... This stupid damn newbish thread isn't locked or dead?? What the fuck??? 8 pages of crap?

WTF I come here to request a sig by lacie and I see this little noob trying to be brave, I dont know who you think you are boy, but you are nothing more then a damn noob who needs to stop picking on people all you ever do is flame and act like you know it all, get over it dude...

DEAR GOD That was sad, anyways Lacie looks like you have a great sig club here, I Dont know -Dez- but you can make me one also I like to have different ones, just make me anything with my name...

~X~


~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 06:34 AM Reply

Have-A-mellow-Day I use PSP8 it works for me

shadowlord3 The creatures of the night club was a spinoff of the werewolfs and vampire empres club it has turned into a great club, you must be either a werewolf or a vampire.

Snowy_Beast about that whole contest well dez thaught it would be fun and i did also but it seems that it got out of hand and there was more hate then anythingelse, i posted there one time and never went back it was the best way to handle it all.

FBIpolux I am really Sorry you feel this way about the club, but this club is living upto what we said we would do in this club and for the most part we do make sexy sigs and any kind of sigs for that matter, its not nice for you to come in here and flame people and crap on this club when we have done nothing wrong, I know you are trying hard to give reason that this club does not work but im sorry you are wrong because we fullfill sig requests and thats exactly what we have done, you now have said whats on your mind now i hope you wont flame this club or its members because that is not nice at all.

-DEZ- Thank you for defending me, I luv you sis ^_^

TRIAL COMPLETIONS

Welcome to the crew

BURDY
Have-A-mellow-Day

Just fill requests as you see fit or just practice on other sigs, remember you can always make a sig if its already been done so that the user who requested the sig has a choice of sigs.
----------------------------------------------------

REQUEST LIST
------------------
(1) Little_Texas_Girl (PG 6)
Hello Lacie you make all the cool clubs so i wanted a sig and that othersig club like never made me one they always ignore me so could you make me one? something with maybe a cow girl or even just anything of texas.
-------------------
(2) TigerDemon (PG 7)
Lacie thought I would drop in an say hi oh and I left a message in the creatures of thr night for ya its like 3 or 4 up from the bottem. Any way I see your makeing sigs so I would like a sexy sig with Tiger in it and the colors red or black in it. Other than that I leave it to you and your awsome skills to decide what is done.^_^ Well cant wait to see it and thanks much.
-------------------
(3) ridetilldeath (PG 7)
I want a crazy signature; I'll leave it open to the author to make something kickass!

UPDATE:
ridetilldeath
Can you make me one with like a dragon in the background?
I don't really care too much about the colors, but maybe a red dragon somewhere in there.
-------------------
(4) djpud (PG 7)
Hey guys there is some good work in here, can ya hook me up?? I don't know how detailed you guys get but , our local team is called "F.O.O.L." Fresh Out Of Lloyd! so if you could make something with this I would appreciate.
-------------------
(5) 2Fly (PG 7)
If anyone one gets the chance to make me one that'd be awsome. maybe with the sn 2Fly green,blue, black something like that would be great. No animation just a pic would be great. If you do leave me a message or email it to me. thanks.
-------------------
(6) _CT_ (PG 8)
Hello can some one make me a sig
O I fogot make anarchy the theme, and put my name on it
-------------------
(7) Martin_Sargent (PG 8)
Hey, Lacie, can you make me a sig a lot like Adam Sessler's except with Martin Sargent instead of Adam Sessler? Thanks.
-------------------
(8) EarthCrisis (PG 8)
I know I may be swarmed with different sigs all over the place. in the Msm I gave no rules and to you I will give you no rules except it should be black background with orangish/red flames and EarthCrisis should be in Red somewhere on the pic.Thank you in advance. my e-mail address is butch_017@hotmail.com please send it to me via e-mail.
-------------------
(9) XwaynecoltX (PG 8)
you can make me one also I like to have different ones, just make me anything with my name...
-------------------

COMPLETED SIGS

mrbizzy Your sig is on page 7 (By BURDY)

GnuNationVirus Your sig is on page 7 (By Lacie)

BURDY Your sig is on page 7 (By Lacie)

Anitude Your sig is on page 6 (By Lacie)

------------------------------------------------
CURRENT SIG MAKERS
(If you want to join ask Lacie for a trial)
------------------------------------------------
(1) Lacie
(2) -DEZ- She will make a sig someday
(3) TheMuntaHunta
(4) BURDY
(5) Have-A-mellow-Day
------------------------------------------------
THE DEZ FACTOR GOAL Complete sig requests within 24 hours of request.
Our main goal is to make sexy sigs but we wont turn down a request for a regular sig.

Service with a smile because we love making sigs.


LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM Reply

Martin_Sargent Here is your sig I hope you like it.

The -Dez- Factor Club


LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 07:54 AM Reply

Thank everyone, To defend me, even u Strauss69, I was SO pissed after polux. I wasn't pissed cuz another user was flaming me, I can take it. I was pissed because my BESTFRIEND in real life, the guy I know since 11years, flamed me, I couldn't take it... thats so awefull... >:(

N-e way, here's ur sig -X-

The -Dez- Factor Club


BBS Signature
Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 08:00 AM Reply

At 11/11/04 07:54 AM, -Dez- wrote:
N-e way, here's ur sig -X-

OMFG. I posted the wrong one, sorry

The -Dez- Factor Club


BBS Signature
Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 08:07 AM Reply

At 11/11/04 08:00 AM, -Dez- wrote:
OMFG. I posted the wrong one, sorry

ARRRGH! Damn it.... wrong one too >:( this is the good one

The -Dez- Factor Club


BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 08:35 AM Reply

TigerDemon

Your sig is done, thank you for requesting a sig from us come by and request one anytime ^_^

The -Dez- Factor Club


LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 09:00 AM Reply

At 11/11/04 08:35 AM, Lacie wrote: TigerDemon

Your sig is done, thank you for requesting a sig from us come by and request one anytime ^_^

Thank you and I hope to see you on AIM fri day night because I will be able to be on for a long time then.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
shadowlord3
shadowlord3
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 09:53 AM Reply

At 11/11/04 06:34 AM, Lacie wrote: shadowlord3 The creatures of the night club was a spinoff of the werewolfs and vampire empres club it has turned into a great club, you must be either a werewolf or a vampire.

can you tell me what the warewolf and vampire clubs are about? they sound interesting.

Donnie-darkos-alt
Donnie-darkos-alt
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 11:31 AM Reply

Here is CT's sig Hope you like it ^^

The -Dez- Factor Club

Snowy-Beast
Snowy-Beast
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 11:32 AM Reply

At 11/11/04 08:35 AM, Lacie wrote: TigerDemon

Your sig is done, thank you for requesting a sig from us come by and request one anytime ^_^

Shit this is a kickass one!!! I really like it!! Nice job with the eyes at the left corner!! Sweet job!!


Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 11:59 AM Reply

I spy with my little eye some sigs that haven't been done within 24 hours of their request. Looks like now we are just another unnesessary sig making club ehh?


BBS Signature
Dez
Dez
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 12:29 PM Reply

here's ur sig MADE BY DEZ ^.^

*kisses*

The -Dez- Factor Club


BBS Signature
threesecondmaniac
threesecondmaniac
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The -Dez- Factor Club Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 01:10 PM Reply

At 11/10/04 06:42 PM, _CT_ wrote:
At 11/10/04 06:40 PM, _CT_ wrote: Hello can some one make me a sig
O I fogot make anarchy the theme, and put my name on it

right on it

thanks dez and lacie :) oh yeah and for the dude who asekd what version we use.. i use version nine


SCOTLAND FOREVER! | Click my sig for my YouTube page! | XBOX > PS3!
CLICK for my 1st COD4 Montage.
CLICK for my 2nd COD4 Montage.

BBS Signature