00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ConBon12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

in the memory of pineapple clock

651 Views | 2 Replies

in the memory of pineapple clock 2001-12-16 14:05:17

He was my favorite clock. His movies were decent but he dided but how did he die? He may be gone but not forgotton.

Also heres something about Strawberry Sock. I kn0w hes alive because he writes reviews and bbs topics. But what happened to the C saga there hasn't been a new C movie in more than a month.

Response to in the memory of pineapple clock 2001-12-16 14:49:50

At 12/16/01 02:05 PM, Cooldude_575 wrote: He was my favorite clock. His movies were decent but he dided but how did he die? He may be gone but not forgotton.

Also heres something about Strawberry Sock. I kn0w hes alive because he writes reviews and bbs topics. But what happened to the C saga there hasn't been a new C movie in more than a month.

i do anything to see him again

Response to in the memory of pineapple clock 2001-12-16 15:24:17

At 12/16/01 03:08 PM, traekwon wrote:
At 12/16/01 03:06 PM, -Diman- wrote:
At 12/16/01 02:59 PM, traekwon wrote: Now, down to brass tacks. You said you do ANYTHING to know what happened, and I've told you. He's not dead, just busy. So I request you to never post anything on the BBS again.
You did it the wrong way, you're supposed to say that you will tell him if he stops posting... Now he will keep on spamming, thanks alot!! :)
It wouldn't matter anyways. The kid thinks he is funny or something (which leads me to believe he is in the 13-14 year old range). Nothing will stop the spam.

you'll never stop the spam!!!
heeheeheehee!!!!
hohohohohohohohoho...
ahem.. i apologise

in the memory of pineapple clock

BBS Signature