00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

susymax just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It's on!

1,050 Views | 7 Replies

It's on! 2001-12-10 20:24:00

After months of procrastination, I've finally released Mini-Putt 2. Check out the leaderboards to see the current high scores, and see if you can make the cut, or just play the practice mode for fun. For those of you who insist NG content needs violence, I've added a littlefeature called DEATH BALL!

In other news, Psycho Goldfish Creative Media has undergone some major changes, including a kick ass new layout, and a graveyard section where you can check out some of my old, abandoned work (including the origional driveby game). If you like what you see, and show enough support, I may even revive some of the projects. Also check out the previews section for playable demos of upcoming games, and to keep on top of any status changes. The first issue of my E-zine should be done sometime before christmas, and will feature articles by some NG regulars.

As always, you can usually catch me in chat so stop by and we can talk Flash.

-- The Fishman

Response to It's on! 2001-12-10 21:27:27

At 12/10/01 08:24 PM, Psycho_Goldfish wrote: After months of procrastination, I've finally released Mini-Putt 2. Check out the leaderboards to see the current high scores, and see if you can make the cut, or just play the practice mode for fun. For those of you who insist NG content needs violence, I've added a littlefeature called DEATH BALL!

In other news, Psycho Goldfish Creative Media has undergone some major changes, including a kick ass new layout, and a graveyard section where you can check out some of my old, abandoned work (including the origional driveby game). If you like what you see, and show enough support, I may even revive some of the projects. Also check out the previews section for playable demos of upcoming games, and to keep on top of any status changes. The first issue of my E-zine should be done sometime before christmas, and will feature articles by some NG regulars.

-- The Fishman

I really like Mini Putt 2... I'm trying to get really good at it...

The worst member.

Response to It's on! 2001-12-10 22:32:47

At 12/10/01 08:24 PM, Psycho_Goldfish wrote: After months of procrastination, I've finally released Mini-Putt 2. Check out the leaderboards to see the current high scores, and see if you can make the cut, or just play the practice mode for fun. For those of you who insist NG content needs violence, I've added a littlefeature called DEATH BALL!

-- The Fishman

Cool!!! Now I am gonna watch and review!!!!!

I don`t care if you hate me, I love your work!!!

Response to It's on! 2001-12-10 22:50:10

At 12/10/01 08:24 PM, Psycho_Goldfish wrote: After months of procrastination, I've finally released Mini-Putt 2.

Uh oh... that's all we need... a sequel to the once-number-one golfing game on Newgrounds, so we never see the Fulps again... Oh well. :)

Good job on Mini Putt 2, like the last one.

It's on!

Response to It's on! 2001-12-10 22:59:42

Deathball is lame. Make it funnier or something.

It's on!

Response to It's on! 2001-12-11 00:33:54

I haven't even played the first Mini Putt

Response to It's on! 2001-12-13 11:52:26

Why did it take that long just to finish all the tournements, You could of just sumbited it without the tournements and have added them later.. Oh well as long as its done =)

Response to It's on! 2001-12-13 19:00:00

Who are you to make a Post and question newbee..
I'm a newbee also but i dont do that...
We still are learning and here you are on the first day makeing a post..
Bud you gotta watch and learn....