00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willyp213 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My site's up!!

739 Views | 2 Replies

My site's up!! 2001-12-10 18:03:05

Finally my site is up! yey! It took me a while to get some of the damn things to work on it, but ive got it sorted now. Theres not that much on it at the moment but it should start fillin up when i finish some stuff. So go and have a look and tell me what you think plz, thnx. It's http://www.killthebunnie.cjb.net

And i'm sorry to hear about you losin your site RaxaR. That's really bad. Just keep your chin high and dont let em c u down.

My site's up!!

Response to My site's up!! 2001-12-10 18:32:49

plz, plz, plz, plz check out my site im begging you. I want to know what u think.

My site's up!!

Response to My site's up!! 2001-12-10 19:58:30

At 12/10/01 06:32 PM, Silver_Surfer wrote: plz, plz, plz, plz check out my site im begging you. I want to know what u think.

It would've been good a few years ago, but most sites i see nowadays are lacking original content and are not worth the webspace they are on.

To be totally honest with you i think you need to get alot more content on there and if you want it to be successful get some cool features, as it just looks plain and any website has what you have at the moment.

I'm not having a moan, i know youve just started, everyone starts like that, but you wanted me to tell you what i think and that is what i think.