00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pop Quiz Hotshots

14,949 Views | 89 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 21:05:35

Tom, you're too nice to people lol. You'd make one hell of a C.E.O. Go, go, The Behemoth.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 21:16:22

The Blammed is the first one.

BBS Signature

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 21:17:49

I think the second one the guy is talking about is the "are fun" collection by cycon. one of the easter eggs was all of cycon's friends dancing to ITS TIME TO PARTY! LETS PARTY! see if thats it.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:06:59

Is this the game?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/119751 - Sinjid Battle Arena

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:15:25

Okay, I'm positive this is the movie the second one is looking for. The second one *IS* this "Nuggets Ep6 - Hey, Baby" and can be found at:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/188545

1. Has a song by the Datsuns very similar sounding to that Party song.

2. The characters are drawn very simply (intentionally), circular shaped, and "headbang" when they talk (rather than having animated mouths).

3. The end screen says "FIN" and operates as one big play again button.

4. Is often thought of as a South Park breed (but more high brow).

5. Is well done, meaning, is polished and has no real eye sores or misanimations.

6. Was on the frontpage about two months ago.

I know this is the movie being looked for because me and my friend made it, and everything said relates to the series and particular episode perfectly.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:20:39

At 10/21/04 01:34 PM, ThUundersigned wrote: I found it. It's called "The Blammed".
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/148171

oceanmage found it a while ago

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:41:21

hey uh...i know i may be interrupting, but, before you dismiss me entirely, hear me out. a couple of my freinds and i have been having the same problem for quite some time. when i stock up on experience points and open the grounds gold menu, i can't get neither my public profile or reviews to come up. my freinds and i have been wondering why it's doing that?

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:43:59

The first one would probably be "The Blammed". I'm not sure though. It's a little under a year old.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/148171

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:46:16

At 10/21/04 10:21 AM, TomFulp wrote: *IMO, reminds me of a iPod commercial?*"

*shivers*

Very sad.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:48:39

At 10/21/04 10:41 PM, thenachosman wrote: hey uh...i know i may be interrupting, but, before you dismiss me entirely, hear me out. a couple of my freinds and i have been having the same problem for quite some time. when i stock up on experience points and open the grounds gold menu, i can't get neither my public profile or reviews to come up. my freinds and i have been wondering why it's doing that?

It would seem that your browser sucks or something. Becuase it is just fine for everyone else.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 22:52:07

LOL.

Im seriously wondering if your asking, in a serious way.

The way 2 of them were described could have been a million different movies. ;)

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-21 23:49:55

The First one has to be "The Blammed" by Joe and Tom

[url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/148171[/url]

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 00:55:19

I actually added the 1st one to my favorites. it's called "The Blammed".

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 00:57:49

I think number 2 might be the assult wepeon thing, because that was on the front page and I heard It got blamed.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 00:59:46

I was actuallty looking for a flash submission about people going to see the movie Sea Biscuit.
But the people buying ticketscall it stuff like - Basqiat, Bisque and so on.
And the ticket seller goes mad.

I DON'T WANNA SOUND GAY OR NUTHIN', BUT THAT SHIT IS HOT!!

BBS Signature

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 02:19:47

Tom - Why did you have to post this on the frontpage news? These 2 movies are gonna get instant fame just because you posted about them and are making EVERYONE search for them. LOL

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 07:00:39

Has anyone actually read this thread? THE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ALREADY SEVERAL TIMES. Stop posting answers please.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 07:28:10

People, it is obvious that the second one is Nuggets.

And the first one is most likely to be "The Blammed".

Anyways, Tom, follow Miggelz advice and do a collection of the Nugget series!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 08:36:58

Agree with Carnas

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 13:23:15

HMM.. pop quiz hotshots??. wasnt that from that watchmedance.com site? JAJAJA THAT shit was racking MY brain for a few minutes.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 13:36:55

At 10/22/04 02:19 AM, AntiClockClock wrote: Tom - Why did you have to post this on the frontpage news? These 2 movies are gonna get instant fame just because you posted about them and are making EVERYONE search for them. LOL

Actually, the second one hasn't even gotten a single new vote.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 13:37:39

Can anyone help me find an animation? I remember it was a Knox animation, but he has so many that I can't find it again. All I remember is that there was some guy selling stuff for like $10 a piece, and some guy comes up and says "Hey, this is my stuff!" and the dude selling it squeals and runs off. He later comes back and kills the two people standing around... any help anyone?

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 15:04:03

Damn tom, you sure are one heck of a guy.

i too feel that there were many flash submissions that are still on the site but are very difficult to find again. where does the flash go after they pass their prime? granted, it's obvious that they weren't deleted, and are lurking deep within the site. any search we do, we'll find a submission.

is there a way we can have them added to the others that are in "games" "genre/series" "toons"? however, another thought came to mind; does anyone actually have time to organize these flash? is there a way that the submissions can be automatically added to them instead, like a check box that goes to the corresponding section and it automatically gets added on the list after a few month's time? kinda like another portal?

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 16:39:03

Pop Quiz hotshots? You took my phrase!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 17:23:58

I remember the first movie... a stick movie that had some stick shooting a another one and rooting the body was blammed... and then it showed the movie in the ng graveyard, crying... but i can't remember it!!!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 19:02:01

ok first of all, i think i know what 1 of u guys was talking, bout the flash was crying, i think ur talking about "I Miss You Daddy" there, hope that was it, but anyways, i need help also, please some1 has 2 know this, please help me out. The flash im trying 2 find had a girl, i think she was germaine, and she had a boyfriend, but her boyfriend dumper her, and so she commited suicied and while all of that is happeing a song is playing, 4 got what that flash was called please some 1 help me

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 20:17:42

speaking of lost movies, could someone help me find one?

it's basically some pictures of Sesame Street digitally altered (with the evil eyebrows and whatnot) and the theme to the Twilight Zone is playing? any help would be greatly appreciated!

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.- JM Keynes

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 21:06:20

if anyone hasn't answered it yet, but the lets party thing was made the dck crew or something, the guy who made the wrong vagina, and whats a duesh

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 21:10:49

At 10/22/04 09:06 PM, Bob_Friskit wrote: the guy who made the wrong vagina, and whats a duesh

infact, the movie was wats a deush

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 21:20:00

the second one is that madness apothacus thing and madness whatever, i remember cuz that was on the front page not too long ago last time i was on here. Im sure thats the one the dudes looking for, i think there is a madness series collection in were the rest of the series collection. hope that helps..