00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Orgasms, gender disccusions

2,580 Views | 46 Replies

Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-11-30 19:50:03

So normally a guy can do his buisness all quick like, but it generally takes women longer. So my question is, what if this was the opposite? Say a guy and a girl go at it, girl finishes, says goodnight, then rolls over, leaving the guy hanging. Do you think the world would be different? How so? I think we would have a female president!

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 20:23:22

At 11/30/01 07:50 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: So normally a guy can do his buisness all quick like, but it generally takes women longer. So my question is, what if this was the opposite? Say a guy and a girl go at it, girl finishes, says goodnight, then rolls over, leaving the guy hanging. Do you think the world would be different? How so? I think we would have a female president!

Teh guuy wuold jsut stck hiss dik in hre assss!!!

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 21:49:37

At 11/30/01 07:50 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: So normally a guy can do his buisness all quick like, but it generally takes women longer. So my question is, what if this was the opposite? Say a guy and a girl go at it, girl finishes, says goodnight, then rolls over, leaving the guy hanging. Do you think the world would be different? How so? I think we would have a female president!

now if women were alot more aggresive then definetly we would see a women president, but that'll never happen since women secretly want a man to dominate them no matter how aggresive they may be.

it's rather selfish on the part of the women though, they choose security and/or sex and we end up with war. seriously all they want is a man who makes them feel secure (with money or good sex) so they can live a life without worry. but if women would be more aggresive and fight for leadership then war wouldn't exist because all the leaders would be women and women can talk things out among each other in times of conflict. but instead all the men go and die in pointless wars because women are selfish. oh the horror of being a man!

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:00:06

At 12/4/01 09:56 PM, EntropicOrder wrote: I fail to agree untitled, men are more logical than women. There may be less wars, but there would be much more anarchy and chaos.

Women are stupid, plain and simple. They think with emotions instead of their brains. That is why most of my friends are male. I cannot tolerate the bull shit most women make people endure.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:03:38

At 12/4/01 10:00 PM, LeslieMonica wrote:
At 12/4/01 09:56 PM, EntropicOrder wrote: I fail to agree untitled, men are more logical than women. There may be less wars, but there would be much more anarchy and chaos.
Women are stupid, plain and simple. They think with emotions instead of their brains. That is why most of my friends are male. I cannot tolerate the bull shit most women make people endure.

I think why you have most male friends is because you are fuckin hot.

But that's just an opinion

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:11:02

At 12/4/01 10:03 PM, bigrich16 wrote:
I think why you have most male friends is because you are fuckin hot.

But that's just an opinion

Well, thank you. That is a rather nice opinion....I think.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:11:31

exactly why they would be good rulers, they would think about how their actions are gonna make people feel before they make decisions. of course the only way this would work if ALL leaders were women, because all the male leaders wouldn't respect the female leaders.

your exactly right about women though, in relationships they put people through alot of shit just because they don't wanna hurt your feelings. So then you spend a whole year with them and you tell each other you're in love, then when she breaks up with you you find out it was all a big lie and she had two other guys in her life that she loved more than you and you find yourself on the verge of suicide tryng to slit your wrists with a butter knife, but it doesn't work so you decide to stop eating and slowly kill yourself away everday and let her see how badly she is torturing you.

not that any of this has happened.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:22:06

At 12/4/01 10:00 PM, LeslieMonica wrote: Women are stupid, plain and simple. They think with emotions instead of their brains. That is why most of my friends are male. I cannot tolerate the bull shit most women make people endure.

What a silly statement. Women aren't stupid, most people are stupid. This is regardless of gender, race, creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Men play a lot of bullshit, women play a lot of bullshit, it's because people play a lot of bullshit- that's what most are full of. It's equality of stupidity folks.

-Septy.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:24:01

Talking like Yoda I am.

How feel you?

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:27:35

At 12/4/01 10:11 PM, untitled wrote:
your exactly right about women though, in relationships they put people through alot of shit just because they don't wanna hurt your feelings. So then you spend a whole year with them and you tell each other you're in love, then when she breaks up with you you find out it was all a big lie and she had two other guys in her life that she loved more than you and you find yourself on the verge of suicide tryng to slit your wrists with a butter knife, but it doesn't work so you decide to stop eating and slowly kill yourself away everday and let her see how badly she is torturing you.

not that any of this has happened.

Definitely doesn't sound like it never happened.

I don't think that it is wise to think with your emotions at all, not when it comes to being a leader of men (and women). You have got to have balls, and most women do not.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:28:50

there'd be less people in the world....

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:30:54

At 12/4/01 10:24 PM, bigrich16 wrote: Talking like Yoda I am.

How feel you?

Just Dandy :)

Anyways, about the classic "Guys Rule Girls Drool" arguement that came up here, You all have some good points. But just remember that in most cases with other animals, males are born leaders and protect the females (this isnt true in all cases) and Humans started out like that, and it will probably stay that way...

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:35:57

At 12/4/01 10:00 PM, LeslieMonica wrote: Women are stupid, plain and simple. They think with emotions instead of their brains. That is why most of my friends are male. I cannot tolerate the bull shit most women make people endure.

You are the coolest girl in the world.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:50:16

At 12/4/01 10:35 PM, Superabound wrote:

I think it's because they are crampy & are confused about themselves.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:51:55

At 12/4/01 10:35 PM, Superabound wrote:
You are the coolest girl in the world.

Thanks, hon.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 22:54:16

chick are cool

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 23:18:02

At 12/4/01 10:54 PM, JimmyJoJoBob wrote: chick are cool

I'd have to agree!

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 23:27:00

I think some women play games because they want to be seen as vulnerable & independent at the same time. If you want to play with the boys then you need to either "get off the pot or pee". I am so tired of hearing women wanting special treatment because they have breasts. Those women I can do without because they give the rest of us bad names, if you think about it there is good & bad in both sexes.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 23:39:55

At 12/4/01 10:28 PM, G-Hawk wrote:
there'd be less people in the world....

I totally agree, and I also think rape would be much higher.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-04 23:41:47

Now, what if people bred by Mitosis? That'd be a stumper.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 00:53:31

At 12/5/01 12:50 AM, EntropicOrder wrote:
At 12/4/01 10:27 PM, LeslieMonica wrote: You have got to have balls, and most women do not.
Some chicks have balls... it's pretty gross if you ask me...

That's true though. To reply to untitled, even though I'm sure women would care more about what people think and feel, that is not exactly a desireable quality. There is no decision that will please everyone, so you have to get used to pissing people off. And sometimes, the right decision is going to piss of the majority of people, so you can't be all emotional in times like that. If a girl was president, she would probably crack under the pressure, unless she's a really balzy girl, which most aren't.

Exactly. Balls on girls are rather gross.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 00:57:19

What a silly statement. Women aren't stupid, most people are stupid. This is regardless of gender, race, creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Men play a lot of bullshit, women play a lot of bullshit, it's because people play a lot of bullshit- that's what most are full of. It's equality of stupidity folks.

-Septy.

I don't think anyone could've put that better than you did... I salute you.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 00:59:30

At 12/5/01 12:56 AM, EntropicOrder wrote: Dammit LM, you passed me in posts, I need to be more active again... :)

I'm sorry. I didn't even notice that I posted this much. Maybe I should slow down.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 01:39:21

Uh oh.

I'll play devil's advocate and defend the girls here. I think that (most) girls are very smart. Hell, they dont' get involved in politics... that's the smartest thing anybody's ever done. Well, I guess I'm preaching to the choir... ya' right-wing conservative bastards.

Women also have a longer life expectancy. That means they are survivors, and, debatably, the stronger of the sexes.

Well, don't get me wrong, "Go men (I'm an avid viewer of the Man Show)!" but in all seriousness, both sexes have their strengths and drawbacks. Men are great leaders, but what are leaders without followers? I'll tell you... dead.

Side note:

After intercourse, a female blackwidow spider will eat her mate. That'd be interesting for humans. People would choose their mates more carefully, and wait a while to have sexual relationships. Well, there'd be an increase in masturbationa and a decrease in birth rate... that's for sure.

I'm getting flashbacks of that Futurama...

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 02:11:49

At 12/5/01 01:39 AM, Icarus32 wrote:

Well, there'd be an increase in masturbationa and a decrease in birth rate... that's for sure.

That's not a bad idea.... *slurrrrrp*

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 02:27:29

At 12/5/01 01:39 AM, Icarus32 wrote: Uh oh.

I'll play devil's advocate and defend the girls here. I think that (most) girls are very smart. Hell, they dont' get involved in politics... that's the smartest thing anybody's ever done. Well, I guess I'm preaching to the choir... ya' right-wing conservative bastards.

Women also have a longer life expectancy. That means they are survivors, and, debatably, the stronger of the sexes.

Well, don't get me wrong, "Go men (I'm an avid viewer of the Man Show)!" but in all seriousness, both sexes have their strengths and drawbacks. Men are great leaders, but what are leaders without followers? I'll tell you... dead.

Side note:

After intercourse, a female blackwidow spider will eat her mate. That'd be interesting for humans. People would choose their mates more carefully, and wait a while to have sexual relationships. Well, there'd be an increase in masturbationa and a decrease in birth rate... that's for sure.

Icarus33 I adore you.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 02:45:15

Well, Maybe. But what would happen to our nation when that woman president was on the rag? Just curious. I think we'd have a problem. If it were me in that situation today...I'd wanna gear up and hunt Usama down myself! I do not care what kind of holy cave he was hiding in. Hey face it, a woman could go in using her seductive charms, and right at the moment of Taliban excitement...*POW* blow them all up...then it's just you and me Bin Laden! And he thinks he hates women now!? Geesh...if a woman were president, we'd have spuratic moments where we'd wonder what type of mood she'd be in next.

I dunno...Just something to think about right?

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 03:12:13

I0 m1a2d3e4 y5o6u7r8 w9i0f1e2 h3a4v5e6 a7n8 o9r0g1a2s3m4.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 03:49:40

At 12/5/01 01:39 AM, Icarus32 wrote: Uh oh.

I'll play devil's advocate and defend the girls here. I think that (most) girls are very smart. Hell, they dont' get involved in politics... that's the smartest thing anybody's ever done.

We sort of need politics dont we? Maybe?
But it is *very* smart of them not to get involved, cus theyd fuck it all up.

Ehh, thats only cuz they dont have to put up with themselves.

:Well, don't get me wrong, "Go men (I'm an avid viewer of the Man Show)!"

Man Show = most homosexual thing to ever hit the airwaves.
Look people, when things get TOO manly, it goes past "manly" and starts sidling up to "gay". Weightlifters = also gay (im skinny).

:but in all seriousness, both sexes have their strengths and drawbacks. Men are great leaders, but what are leaders without followers? I'll tell you... dead.

Nope, just followerless.

Side note:

After intercourse, a female blackwidow spider will eat her mate.

Blowjobs AFTER intercourse? Thats unorthodox. Oh, you meant "eat" the other way. Sorry. {{{hug}}}

:That'd be interesting for humans. People would choose their mates more carefully, and wait a while to have sexual relationships.

No id just tie their hands behind their backs like i usually do.

Futurama r0x0rs.

Response to Orgasms, gender disccusions 2001-12-05 03:51:58

At 12/5/01 03:49 AM, Superabound wrote:
No id just tie their hands behind their backs like i usually do.

Stop that.