00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Don't be good

831 Views | 8 Replies

Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:18:04

This is how much my fuckin family pisses me off.

Today, I already had an extremely boring time at school. When I got home, I was planning on going out with my girlfriend, but I couldn't get ahold of my mom to tlak to her about it (My dad is out of town). So for hours we wait, from 3 to like 9, until we find out my mom's out drinking. Then, about 9:30, I was going to leave to pick her up since she got way too drunk to drive, then my sister calls. Apparently her psycho ex kicked their daughter in her shin. So I told her my niece could come over. Then I let my brother know that I was leaving. Our girlfriends weren't allowed over, but he invited his anyway. So I leave and after a FUCKIN HOUR of searching for my mom, I find her, with my older brother, standing the the drive-thru of McDonalds. They ept telling me the wrong way to go. So when I finally get them home (at like 11:30), a guy hit a deer out front of our house, so even now we still have a cop car out front doing God-knows-what, the whole time my mom and older bro being obnoxious, and my other bro lets out our fuckin dog. Then my niece gets there, and her dad starts actin up. After about an hour of that shit, my bro's g/f's parents come over, and stay until like 2. The whole time, I listened to my mom, took care of my niece and the dog, picked up my mom and older bro, and followed the rules. Now I'm considered the asshole because I'm pissed off that my bro got off the hook and his bitch is staying the fuckin night.

My mom is a drunk, my older bro is a drunk, my other bro thinks he's fuckin king of the world, my niece is spoiled, my sister can't take care of her, my niece's dad is a psycho, and the whole time I'm trying to be nice. I just went off on all of them for making this day miserable for me, and they tried to get in my face about it. I can't stand this shit. My brothers were about to try and kick my ass until I picked up a fuckin chair and broke it on the floor in front of them just missing my older bro, but he deserved a gash in the head. They're all arrogant fuckin assholes, I'm the only one who doesn't drink or smoke here, and the only one who knows what's going on. I hate it here, and once high school's over, hopefully the 4 years in college my dad will tak care of, since he's the only other one here with any sense, will last a looooong time.

God these people piss me off. >:(

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:19:14

if i were you i would kill the fucking assholes............now.

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:21:22

At 10/9/04 02:19 AM, THE-KRAZYMAN wrote: if i were you i would kill the fucking assholes............now.

You don't know how hard it was to keep myself from doing that. This happens more often than you think it does. At least once a month my mom and older bro get wasted. The others are already fucked up, but those two fuckers aren;t much better sober anyway.

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:21:54

At 10/9/04 02:18 AM, PsychoDream wrote

My mom is a drunk, my older bro is a drunk, my other bro thinks he's fuckin king of the world, my niece is spoiled, my sister can't take care of her, my niece's dad is a psycho, and the whole time I'm trying to be nice... They're all arrogant fuckin assholes.

If thats the worst fucking thing that happens to you in life, you have a lot to be thankful for. Most people have problems bigger than your sorry ass excuses for pity, but they aren't coming crying on NG about it. If this is such a big deal to you, then wait till you are out in the real world. Loser.

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:22:27

At first I was gonna say "Go listen to some emo and stop bitching" but then I read it, so I can see why you might be angry.

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:24:13

Damn...that's one bitch of a family you got there.

Ever tried talking to them?

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:25:06

At 10/9/04 02:21 AM, T4int3d_s0ul wrote: If thats the worst fucking thing that happens to you in life, you have a lot to be thankful for. Most people have problems bigger than your sorry ass excuses for pity, but they aren't coming crying on NG about it. If this is such a big deal to you, then wait till you are out in the real world. Loser.

THEN YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND LIVE WITH THEM! I DIDN'T POST THIS FOR PITY, FUCKER! I POSTED THIS CUZ I'M FUCKIN PISSED OFF! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FUCKIN COMMENTS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FUCKIN ASS! THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS I WANT OR EVEN DESERVE PITY!

I respect my dad for letting me live in such a nice house in the suburbs and providing for me, and my mom for raising me for the past 16 years, but now, for the past 5 months, they're all on my bad side. Day in and day out.

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:30:33

OMGWAIDPLZBAN

seriously, no one fucking cares, if you wanted to get pissed off, get a fucking live journal and bitch all you want, we dont want to listen to it, and mods dont want to waste their time on this shit, so unless you posted this out of pity, you should have fucking keep it to yourself. You obviously need to get a grip on your own life because you seem to have an attitude that no one in the real world is going to appreciate, and you are going to get the crap beat out of you eventually. Your mom, even though she has problems, spent nine months in agony to create your sorry ass, just so you can bitch about how much life sucks. Because having a car, a girlfriend, clothes, food, a house to live in, and everything you could want thats provided by your parents, its too fucking hard that they ask for something in return. Be a little less selfish and learn to deal with shit. You wont like it, but if you arent going to do it, there isnt really a point to live is there?

Response to Don't be good 2004-10-09 02:38:41

At 10/9/04 02:30 AM, T4int3d_s0ul wrote: OMGWAIDPLZBAN

seriously, no one fucking cares, if you wanted to get pissed off, get a fucking live journal and bitch all you want, we dont want to listen to it, and mods dont want to waste their time on this shit, so unless you posted this out of pity, you should have fucking keep it to yourself. You obviously need to get a grip on your own life because you seem to have an attitude that no one in the real world is going to appreciate, and you are going to get the crap beat out of you eventually. Your mom, even though she has problems, spent nine months in agony to create your sorry ass, just so you can bitch about how much life sucks. Because having a car, a girlfriend, clothes, food, a house to live in, and everything you could want thats provided by your parents, its too fucking hard that they ask for something in return. Be a little less selfish and learn to deal with shit. You wont like it, but if you arent going to do it, there isnt really a point to live is there?

Ok, you spoke your mind, now here's mine:

I don't like to keep a journal. Typically, I take my anger out on a punching bag we had in the basement. We HAD it because I busted it last week with a baseball bat because I was imagining it's my brother's head. I've given them shit in return all my life. Did you not just read that, even though they gave me a car, I wasted all day waiting for her to give me permission to go out, and instead I used it to pick her fuckin sorry ass up. Just because she went through nine months of pain doesn't mean she needs to be a dumb bitch now.

And I'll tell you what my attitude is, I don't like the world. The world is a floating shithole that I've been trying to make the best of. Usually I'm a pretty upbeat guy, laughing and enjoying life. But when fuckin shit happens like this, I need to vent. Since I can't go in the basement, I used my computer. Plus, I usually talk to my girlfriend about thsi stuff, because her life's been worse than mine and she can relate. She's sleeping, so I don't bother her. I have a grip on reality, and it's that people are fools. I don't trust most of them, including my family. I don't trust conselors, teachers, and usually even my girlfriend with my secrets. Why the fuck should I trust those assholes? HUH?! GIVE ME ONE DAMN REASON TO TRUST THEM! I could give a fuck less if anyone appreciates my attitude, because I don't expect them to. They want me to be honest so I am, and when I am, they hate me for it. As far as I'm concerned, you and everyone else here can kiss my ass.

I'm not going to kill myself, I'm going to get over it, and wait for the next night that this shit happens.